Thread: Auto Replenishing Units

Default Auto Replenishing Units

Hey guys..

I'm a newbie in this forum.I just had one question to ask.Can I make the my units that is lost because of the battles become replenished again turn by turn like in the Medieval 2.can someone explains it to me?:hmmm:

Default Re: Auto Replenishing Units

You mean retraining?

Place the unit you want to be replenished in a province that can build them, and then open up the recruiting queue and drag and drop them onto the training section. (Where troops who you want to recruit appear, on the bottom) Your troops will retrain and be good as new.

But it negates you the ability to train a unit for that year.

Sometimes you can combine them without damaged units, I do this to ease retraining by turning five potential retrains into one.

Example: five units of a unit that is normally one hundred, 90 90 90 90 90, combine them all and you have, 100 100 100 100 50, retrain the unit of fifty.

Thanks but I already know about that.But can I mod the mechanic so that it will replenish automatically turn by turn like in Medieval 2.

Do you mean like the way bodyguards replenish automatically in RTW/M2TW?

Sorry, but it doesn't work this way in MTW. You have to manually retrain your bodyguards as you would normal units, and pay the retraining costs.
    AFAIK, there is no way to change this; it is hardcoded into the engine.

Also, it takes one turn to retrain a unit in MTW, unlike RTW/M2TW, where it takes "0 turns"