Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Serbia & Bulgaria?

Senator

Default Serbia & Bulgaria?

Will these factions emerge at their historical dates, or during times when the Byzantines - AI or Player, are having trouble keeping their empire together?? :hmmm:

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: Serbia & Bulgaria?

Both they will emerge at some time (certain date)according to their rebelions in real!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Transylvania?
    God dam, I wish Boromir survived

I am afraid not...
    The 30 factions limit in this game does not permit the moding teams to add a large number of them...
    That is the reason of so many submods or spesific area mods, existance!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

thanks
    God dam, I wish Boromir survived

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Both they will emerge at some time (certain date)according to their rebelions in real!
    Will they emerge even if the Romans have secure control over Bulgaria and Serbia?

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Cool!
    Always a fan of historical accuracy... btw, what were the dates of the rebellions?? :hmmm:
    It is good to see these two factions as emerging - I hate it when mods (starting in 1080) underpower Byzantium, by portray the Balkans as Rebel - and giving Crete to Venice!!!!
    grrr...
    Anyway, thankyou for asnwering my queeries!

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Basil 11 View Post
    Cool!
    Always a fan of historical accuracy... btw, what were the dates of the rebellions?? :hmmm:
    It is good to see these two factions as emerging - I hate it when mods (starting in 1080) underpower Byzantium, by portray the Balkans as Rebel - and giving Crete to Venice!!!!
    grrr...
    Anyway, thankyou for asnwering my queeries!
    1185 methinks

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgios View Post
    Will they emerge even if the Romans have secure control over Bulgaria and Serbia?
    It is up to you, wheter the rebellions will come or not. So the answer is yes, but do not expect it to be an easy task to prevent such things

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Resurrection View Post
    It is up to you, wheter the rebellions will come or not. So the answer is yes, but do not expect it to be an easy task to prevent such things
    Cool
    btw, will these rebellions re-occur at a different time if crushed??

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

To answer both Giorgos and Basil.
    Bulgaria and Serbia will be the same as Portugal, we think. We haven't done enough work on the campaign script, and to be sure we would have to run heavy testing, but I'm told from the wise scripters that the date can be set to a rough period.
    So A) Factions will be ready to appear from around the time of their historical appearance and not before.
    B) Factions will only emerge if one or more regions in the historical area of that faction is rebel, or possibly with a high level of civil unrest.
    C) Factions may be crushed but can re-emerge if the relevant regions are as B)

D) ALL FACTIONS (not just emergent factions) will have the ability to re-emerge given the situation as above. So for instance, England might destroy Scotland in 1100 but if there is a rebellion there at any time during the game, it is likely to spark off a total re-emergence for Scotland, which would mean several stacks in one or more rebel regions. Keep in mind that a newly returned Catholic faction will likely have high international standing and very good relations with the Pope, which in our mod would mean that they would be given cash. If you attack them as they appear the Pope is likely to give you a hard time.
    Last edited by Hengest; July 10, 2008 at 11:01 AM. Reason: typing errors

The Noble Lord's Avatar Holy Arab Nation

Hi,

I didnt know that you guys are planing to include Serbia as well.
    Is it gonna be a playable faction and how many territories is going to have at the beginning??

CHEERS
    [IMG][/IMG]
    أسد العراق Asad al-Iraq
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!
    Under the proud patronage of the magnificent Tzar

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

sometimes I want to cry

Basileos's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Hross View Post
    sometimes I want to cry
    i understand but don't give up Hross it will be alright.

I suggest many here to read again the "announcing: Dominion of the sword" thread, "developers blog1","developers blog2" and many other threads.Those threads already have most awnsers on your questions.
    cheers to all.
    Last edited by Basileos; July 09, 2008 at 07:25 AM.

"I created disco"
    "**** Me I'm Famous"
    Al-Andalus/moorish researcher for DotS.
    Come and visite the DotS threads! : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...prune=-1&f=492

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Basileos View Post
    i understand but don't give up Hross it will be alright.

I suggest many here to read again the "announcing: Dominion of the sword" thread, "developers blog1","developers blog2" and many other threads.Those threads already have most awnsers on your questions.
    cheers to all.
    haha
    Plus, the thread is called 'Serbia and Bulgaria' !

★Bandiera Rossa☭'s Avatar The Red Menace

Quote Originally Posted by The Noble Lord View Post
    Hi,

I didnt know that you guys are planing to include Serbia as well.
    Is it gonna be a playable faction and how many territories is going to have at the beginning??

CHEERS
    From reading this post I have gathered that it is an emergent faction so no it's not playable.

Indefinitely Banned

you should have Bosnia in this mod. why there is no Bosnia present if there are Serbia and Bulgaria?

Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post
    you should have Bosnia in this mod. why there is no Bosnia present if there are Serbia and Bulgaria?
    Islamised Serbians before Islam come to the continent?:hmmm:
    I do not think so!
    This is an historical accurate mod not a political version of today!

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

I think Bosna isn't the rght choice-it would be better Bulgaria and Serbia to be include together!

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post
    Anthonius II is correct, plus Bosnia did not really exist at this stage in history, whilst both Bulgaria and Serbia were quite powerful in the Balkans at the time...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast