Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FATW Triple Release! (+ RTW Version!)

Default Re: FATW Triple Release! (+ RTW Version!)

I assume they weren't corrupted. When i downloaded the RAR file and then extracted BI to Rome Total War everything went fine. It's as if the strategic views resolution was way too high, and yet ive got a wide screen with its resolution set to the smallest on strategic map. Maybe if i went into the txt file for strategic map and changed the resolution? But im not too sure how to do that.

Try reconfiguring the options from the Options menu. If it still doesn't work, you will probably have to edit the preferences file (bi/ci/preferences/preferences.txt), it's not difficult.

I went to preferences and changed the strat resolutions to 800x600 and still nothing happened. What else would i change? Do you think i could just delete the files that change the strategic map? That way i could play the factions but with a normal looking strategic view.

I'm afraid that isn't possible.

Does this also happen with your vanilla BI?

My vanilla is not affected. Its only the strategic map with fourth age, ;( the one mod i really want to play. Perhaps if i exchanged strat files from vanilla with Fourth Ages? But im guessing that wont work either..

Never heard of such an error before, it's really puzzling. Try replacing the prefrences file of FATW with the one from vanilla BI (and keep a back-up of the FATW one).

I tried that and still nothing ;(. Its just gotta be an error in the strat.txt file. Or not. I dont know...

This will kill any help i might receive on the issue but this isnt BI, its RTW normal ad just earlier today i read that you don't provide technical support for us "normals" so...sorry for deceiving you.
    Thanks for everything though : ) Was really kind to help a sad person bereft of playing Fourth Age.

This isnt related but do you have any idea how i might get my hands on a Med 2 Total war cd-key? Just for sp.

Thanks for everything.

Lol , know i really uinderstand why FATW is/was the best RTW mod with UI The ui folder is like 600 mb ! That's mroe than the double of all other folders together ^^

When is the download link for the new shadow 2.6 going to be fixed? Everytime I try it says webpage not avalible please try again later.

Sorry about that, links have been updated now for everything, pointing to our new forums over at ModRealms.

Please visit this page here.
    Last edited by Aradan; June 11, 2009 at 04:53 AM.

Brilliant. Cheers mate.

Just downloaded. Awesome! Really great work! As an huge Lord of the Rings fan and Rome: Total war fan this is just what I've been looking for. I think I'm going to buy Barbarian Invasion just because for this mod .

One thing which would be great is the Lord of the Rings music. What would be better than order Riddermark riders in charge while in the background is playing Howard Shore's LotR music. Although, I believe you can't use LotR music because of the copyrights?

Yes, we are not going to use any copyrighted music.

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

Just curious....lotr tw mod does have the movie music ingame....as far as i know they didn't had any kind of trouble.
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast

It's not so much that we are in danger of being shut down (though it's a possibility, a Morrowind mod was forced to shut down some time ago), as it is a matter of principle.

Yea this is great downloading the patch and wars of men. Great job

umm do i just download and install wars of men or is there something specific i have to do?

i downloaded and installed this mod and i picked the every faction campaign and the campagn map is all well ghetto and slow, battles run smoothly but the textures seem all out of wack

Wars of Men is not compatible with the RTW version of the mod.

From the RTW Version release info:

Note that this version will NOT be developed further with patches or new releases (including the Wars of Men package) in the foreseeable future and it will not be supported by our Team for any technical issues that are exclusive to the platform. Please, get BI and the BI version of FATW to enjoy the mod to its fullest.

i installed the new shadow on BI, but when i click on it to play it, it says it has encountered an illeggal instruction, how do i make it work???
    plz help

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast