Thread: help with RTR platinum v1.9 /Hic Sunt Dracone 1.7

Default help with RTR platinum v1.9 /Hic Sunt Dracone 1.7

OK I need some help I have installed RTR v1.9 and it works fine but when I install Hic Sunt Dracone 1.7 I get this script error saying :

data / descr_sm_factions.txt at line 178.column 1
    "hord_min_units

please help

Default Re: help with RTR platinum v1.9 /Hic Sunt Dracone 1.7

The reason for your error, presuming you installed The Mini Mod for RTR Platinum correctly, is because in all likelihood the mini mod has not been updated for the current version of RTR Platinum. It's most certainly for an older version. Therefore the mini mod of course is not compatible. Check the first post in the thread for the mini mod and ensure it's for current version of RTRPE which is 1.9. If it's for an earlier version and you did not archive the files that the mini mod changed then you will have to reinstall everything. If it is for the current version double check the installation procedure and follow it to the letter. In any case you will in all likelihood have to reinstall everything if you don't have archived files.

Xavier Dragnesi's Avatar Esse quam videre

The difference in editions is probably the most likely cause of the problem.

Prince_of_Macedon's Avatar Πρίγκηψ της Μακεδονίας

Quote Originally Posted by wbpoole3 View Post
    OK I need some help I have installed RTR v1.9 and it works fine but when I install Hic Sunt Dracone 1.7 I get this script error saying :

data / descr_sm_factions.txt at line 178.column 1
    "hord_min_units

please help
    Moving to the RTR Platinum Support Area.
    HOW TO PLAY EMPIRE TOTAL WAR OFFLINE

"It is a lovely thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown." - ALEXANDER THE GREAT

Watch my online-commentary battles here
    Under the Patronage of Hader