Thread: I. M2TW AAR of the Month Nominations

Icon2 I. M2TW AAR of the Month Nominations

Nominate M2TW AARs in this thread for the monthly competition.

Please try to stick to the formula of the following example:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Downfall of the Empire
    Mod: DLV 5
    Faction: Byzantine
    Difficulty: VH/VH

Description: This is a role-playing AAR with massive battle reports and lots of screenshots, etc.

Author's comments (or submitter's comments) (optional): This is my first AAR, etc.

Teaser (optional; a short excerpt in a spoiler with max. 3 big pictures (screenshots). If you're not familiar with spoiler tags, click here for help.)

Turkish Wars part II: Eastern Offensive

Soon after the walls were rebuilt scouts reported an army heading for the castle.
    After setting up a small garrison Konstantinos took his army in the field and pushed towards enemy forces.

Both armies were pretty much the same size with 1700 men on each side. Konstantinos ordered his troops to attack at night hoping that his archers and catapults would cause panic among enemy ranks.

You can edit your nomination post during the submission period.

Eligibility: you can submit the AAR, if it has at least one update in the given month. There are no restrictions for an update, however it should be at least a few paragraphs.

Vote: after the 3 weeks submission period, there will be a vote period. Whoever gets the most votes is the winner of the competition.

If you have questions, read the FAQ, PM me or use the general discussion thread.
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; August 06, 2008 at 12:41 AM. Reason: changed thread icon

Babagitta's Avatar Campidoctor

Default SS6.1 - The Brotherhood of Watchers

Ice Cold - The Brotherhood of Watchers (Completed)

Details.
    Game: SS-6.1 (clean - no sub mods).
    Faction: Norway.
    Campaign: Early Era.
    Difficulty: Hard/Hard.

Description.
    This is a millitary AAR which allows the forumers to support it with ideas, plans, strategies and tactics. My mission is to follow their instinct and do my best to win the game. Of course I'm using my own strategies too if it's necessary.

Author's comments: At first I like to say that this idea is really fantastic! I'm not an expert but I saw many excellent AARs and now there's a chance to see even better. This is my 2nd AAR. I'm not a writer and please forgive my poor English. My only wish is to finish it in time and before my summer holidays.
    My suggestion to everyone is this: join the competition and have fun! Nobody cares who's the best. Enjoy your game and have a good time with all of us! Good luck!

Moved to M2TW AAR of the Month 1 Submissions Thread.
    PW
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; August 06, 2008 at 02:25 PM.

Heaven has a charismatic Writer now

Kallum's Avatar I win, you lose!
    Somewhere behind a desk, following the world from behind the save glowing screen that is my desktop

Default Re: M2TW AAR of the Month 1 Submissions

Basilea Ton Romaion

Mod: Broken Crescent
    Faction: Byzantine Empire
    Difficulty: hard/hard

Description
    I'll be playing the Eastern Roman Empire, I follow one character in this case the emperor Zigavinos, if he dies then it's game over.

Author's comments: If my English isn't perfect that's because I'm Dutch so I hope any grammar or vocabulary faults are forgiven As with Babagitta this is my second AAR. At the moment I'm on vacation in Greece (I'm in an internetcafe at the moment) but I can't give some regular updates. I'll be back 22th~23th of July. And I agree with babagitta just sign in for fun not for the competition just have fun and give some life to the almost extinct AAR section of twcenter. Have fun with your springbreak holiday
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; July 08, 2008 at 05:52 PM.
    Carl von Dobeln's son
    How it all began
    Author of the Basileia ton Romaion Series book 1, 2, 3
    The work has been done, the trilogy is completed or has it?

From a Viking Heritage: A Danish AAR

Game: Kingdoms 1.5 Teutonic Campaign (now with Crimson Tide 3 and Xenophonia as of 07/11)
    Faction: Denmark and the Kalmar Union
    Difficulty: H/H

Description:
    This is an AAR originally based on gaining economic goals through military means, but now its just an AAR of the Danish involvement of the Baltic Crusades, a king's quest for money, a prince's vision of power, and now a usurper's quest for dominance. I will occasionally view battles through the eyes of a soldier, Eric Mikkelson, a bloodthirsty dismounted huscarl.

Author's comments: well, i eagerly submit my AAR in hopes of increasing AAR activity (mainly for my views im so selflish). This is my 2nd AAR thus far.
    I apologize for the weird formatting of the text on the first few pages, i dont know why it does that. I'll probably fix it eventually.But guys, it's all about the competition! Come on!
    Last edited by Theseus1234; July 11, 2008 at 11:45 PM.
    --- Theseus1234
    Suum cique (To each their own) -Motto of the Kingdom of Prussia

The Crown of Aragon AAR- The Iberian Supremacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice and Mercy View Post
    My opinion is 100% objective. That's how I'm so right all the time.
    ^Human hubris knows no bounds.

Icon1 Re: M2TW AAR of the Month 1 Submissions

Teutonic battle

Mod: Kingdoms Teutonic campaign
    Faction: Teutonic Order
    Difficulty: hard

Description: This as it suggests, is an unfinished battle.
    I played the Teutonic order, and it is based on a custom battle. It is more narrative and does not stick to the battle exactly, but the action bits actually happened, ie the kill actions are what happened in the actual battle (the animations are immense in m2tw). The characters are fictional. No pictures yet, and it is not finished because I am waiting for replies to see whether I should bother. I mean, whether it is any good...

Teaser:

Several massive flaming rocks flew through the air towards the imposing high walls. The knights braced themselves, shields raised feebly. What good would a wooden shield be against artillery? Liquid fire poured over them as the rocks exploded over the top of the battlements. Cries of tortuous pain rang out through the night as men were incinerated where they stood. The fire glinted briefly off something in the trees. Something flickered in the dark. Then the knights audibly gasped as a great roar erupted from the tens of thousands of enemy as they forsook their hiding places in the forest and charged towards the walls.
    "ARCHERS"! The command cut through the nervous murmuring on the battlements, "FIRE"!

Hope you enjoy it...
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; July 08, 2008 at 05:53 PM.

I, Efstathios (a Byzantine Character AAR)

Mod: SS 6.1
    Faction: Byzantine
    Difficulty - undecided, have not yet got to campaign part...

Description: Follows the life of Efstathios as he works through the ranks of the army fighting guerilla and open warfare on the Turks. Then with the campaign we follow his life as a general. The campaign will be role play (if he dies I stop), and will begin in Early Era. Lots of screenshots and battle discriptions.

Teaser:

“Ballistias!!! Loosen formation!!!” Aleksios shouted, his voice loud and coarse.
    But even as he said the words two flaming bolts were upon us, nobody had time to lift their shields or even realize what was happening.
    They landed, one less than a metre in front of our good Captain.

Last edited by Desperado †; July 16, 2008 at 11:28 AM.

A Doge's Farewell
    Game: Kingdoms 1.5 - Venetian Campaign (Early)
    Mod: Stainless Steel 6.1
    Difficulty: Easy / Easy

Description:

As each Doge lays down for his final time he assembles his family to reflect on the events of his lifetime. AAR is told through the viewpoints of those who were there to help the dying Doge remember and get final words of advice.

"War is bad for business. Never for-get that. When traffic cannot pass, we cannot secure the florins we need to survive."

The Doge was old, bereft of the physical capacity to do more than talk. Even now, with his family assembled within the Doge's palace he had servants rolling him to dress the sores that had formed on his back. Summer in Venice is no time to be confined to a bed chamber and Doge Domenico was not resigned to slip away into Heaven.

"You know, the Pope named me Defender of the Faith...

Author's comments: I saw the competition and was happy to begin writing my first AAR. I hope it'll generate interest in AAR reading and writing for folks.
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; July 08, 2008 at 12:40 AM.

Default Hear ye, hear.

AAR-MEN-NIEN

Mod: DLV 5.2 + Unique Kings + Extra Crusade/Jihad Targets
    Faction: Kingdom of (Cilician) Armenia

Description: The heroic (and hedonistic) struggle of cilician Armenia to survive and overcome the Council of Nobles the surrounding Muslim pressure. And to get rid of the unloved relatives. The goal is to form a MMORPG: Massive Multi-poster Ontopic Role-Playing Gang. The story is told through dialogues of minor and major characters (you'll never guess who is the leading actor), who eventually sing along with your youtube and the beguiling bard.
    Different elements of style are used. (like blood and sex? - maybe) People are offended, ripped, violated, killed or sold for an old horse. Not exactly what you would call a Prince Charming short-story. But enough of the technical chit-chat, lets hear what a first hand survivor has to tell:

Herald's announcement:
    Click to view content: 

: Hey, stop pushing me onto the stage! I'm not a girl!
    : ..Oh....Hello and good evening ...I guess you are the audience. Well, what shall i say.... haven't seen a better one in a while ..

(Audience boos.)

: No offense...so i'm sent here to say something about that...thing...this..AAR-MEN-NEIN or whats it called... so..
    Yes, i was there. It wasn't very nice. In fact, it was exhausting, crude and absurd. But hear:

: "There is a land far away, and in this land there is a cruel old piss-breed goat-fondling...err.. Man, and he sits in a high tower the world would not mind to crush down right now!...and there he sits and writes these manuscripts. It's no end of trouble with him, i tell you that. From one moment to the other he is rude to you for no apparent reason. And this evil Smartass uses languages none can understand. Horrible. The bad thing is, he writes these pages...they have something (rotten) that attracts the people.... Lot's of people have been caught by his creepy Story about Armenia. It's dangerous! Do not send your daugthers and son's to this man or you might never ever see them again! I suspect he eats their souls, but thats just my personal opinion..
    I merely survived during my time there. I even had to sell my childrens college funds to get out of there. (Did i mention the ridiculous taxes?) Ten horses wouldn't get me back into this land."

(pauses.)

: When do i get my money?
    : *nervous* For christ sake, continue to talk, the people are watching and hearing!
    : I want my money or i don't say a thing anymore!

(Two big masked guys with black capes catch him and drag him off the stage.)

: Aahh, Help!

[..]

: I'm sorry, we experienced some technical difficulties. Let's all forget about that for a moment and just watch sing with this teaser instead!

Teaser

Land of Confusion

I must have dreamed a thousand dreams

Been haunted by a million screams

But I can hear the marching feet (ah)
    They're moving into the street (ah)

Now, did you heard the news today?
    They say the danger has gone away
    But I can see the fire's still alight
    They're burning into the night (ah)

There's too many men, too many people
    Making too many problems

And there's not much love to go around

Can't you see this is the land of confusion? (ah, ah, ah, ah)

This is the world we live in (whohoho)
    And these are the hands we're given (whohoho)
    Use them and let's start trying (whohoho)
    To make it a place worth living in

Last edited by LlamaD; July 08, 2008 at 09:43 AM.

[..] you seem to like fantasy then. Also you are not much TOLERANT to put that in middle words.
    Voted worst AAR Writer of TWC '08

Nova Roma- Rise Of The New Roman Empire

Mod: Own Modifications- like invincible mongols
    Faction: Byzantine Empire/ Empire of Nova Roma
    Difficulty: Very Hard/ Very Hard

Description:
    Nova Roma- Rise of the New Roman Empire is an epic tale about the reforging of the greatest empire Europe had ever seen. It shows how one man, the emperor Alexios would reborn his empire and make it into a superpower by his will alone. However all is not well, after the death of Alexios the empire's future is in fragile hands. With a corrupt new emperor and increasing civil strife, a civil war for the throne of the emperor may occur. The battles and internal political conflict of the Empire of Nova Roma are presented in clear detail in this AAR.

Power, Greed, Betrayal, TOTAL WAR

Teaser

With the death of the great Emperor Alexios, who in future generations would be viewed as the greatest Emperor Nova Roma had, his son ascended the throne......

Emperor John the Corrupt was what people would entitle him. Unlike his father and his younger brothers, he was no chivarlous man. Instead he was a man of few virtues. His rule would not be as long as his father's and his death not peaceful. However he was not a weak man. No, far from it. He was a mighty ruler and great commander. He was a lover of battle and would die in it.....,but thats a story to be told later. Now the story of the great rebirth of Rome's great legion must be finished.

THE LEGION REFORMATION- PART 2
    Upon hearing the news of his father's death, John laughed. His great laughter stunned all spectators around him. When one's father dies, you would think one would be sad. John was not. John had always thought that his father was Emperor for too long and that he deserved the throne and the riches behind it.. John was rushed to Nova Roma where he was crowned the new Emperor of Nova Roma. However since his father was in the second capital of Rome, the imperial crown was not in Nova Roma. John was impatient and greedy. He would not wait for his crown to arrive and ordered a new better crown to be made. With the purest gold and the shinest gems, John had a crown unrivaled since King David. On the steps of the Imperial Palace he cried, " God himself couldn't have a better crown!" Just then a foul wind coming from someone's arse knocked him down 60 steps of stairs. Emperor John would be in the hospital for a year.

Due to disablement of the Emperor, the imperial family held a meeting. They had to decide who would manage the empire in place of John. The vote was unanimous towards Istvan. As the greatest general of the empire and the other brothers of the Emperor too young to lead an entire empire, it was obvious Istvan was best-suited to do the job. The Imperial Title known as the Consul was brought back and Istvan was given it. Consul Istvan asked the Governor of Rome for Emperor Alexios' government works and was given it. He was informed by the royal advisors that the late emperor had planned a legion reformation. Consul Istvan thought to himself, " New legions, remarkable! Alexios was a genius! His plans and legion military tactics are amazing." Consul Istvan declared that the legion reformation would be intiated at once! There was decree to all army training centers for them to start the legion reformation. The empire's greatest defence would be born and they would need it........

The Legion
    The Nova Roma Legion is flexible and hardy. It is able to adapt to different situations and opponents. It is based on the organization of the Centuria. Unit types are standardized as components of the army in groups of Centuria. If a unit type is used in a legion then it will have 2 Centuria or more. The only exception to this rule are the Legionaries who are the most important part in the legion. They will always be in a legion and will always have 5 Centuria. Legionary Centuria will never have less than 5 Centuria, unless when the situation demands it. The standard legion consists of:

However 2 Centuria can be switched with other 2 Centuria that are better suited to doing the task the legion is setting out to do. For example, if the legion is sieging a settlement with walls, the field artillery will be replaced with heavier siege equipment or if against a heavy cavalry based army, the Varangian Guard will be replaced with Byzantine Legionary Spearmen. This allows the legion to adapt to different armies and troop types. Only 2 Centuria can be traded unless again the situation demands it.

The Emperor Alexios made 3 standard formations for his legions. Of course he made many more for different situations, but this are the main ones and are usually enough against the barbarians called AI. They are the regular battle formation, regular defense formation, and the moving fortress attack formation.

An overview of the Regular Battle Formation. The Cavalry are on the flanks and the legionaries hold the core, while the Legionary Spearmen hold the infantry flanks.

A flank of the Regular Battle Formation.
    The Horse Archers are in front of the Heavy Cavalry.
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; July 16, 2008 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Containted too much content in the spoiler
    ONE VICTOR, ONE EMPIRE, ONE ROME,
    TOTAL WAR

Nova Roma- Rise of the New Roman Empire: A Byzantine AAR
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=171236&page=1

The Creator of the Feared NOVA ROMA LEGION

♔Old Dragoon♔'s Avatar I'm Your Huckleberry
    Content Emeritus

Glory, Honor, and Empire - An ERE AAR

Mod: Broken Crescent
    Faction: Eastern Roman Empire
    Difficulty: Hard/Hard

Description:
    This AAR is told from the eye's of the Emperors. Occassionaly dialogue, but more of their memoirs. However, there is plenty of tales of Glory, Honor, and Empire as much of "Blood, Broads, and Bastards." Starting from the reign of Vaslikos too whoever gets selected. If they are stupid then the Empire will feel it. If they are brave and bold, then the Empire will expand. If they are just plain "Bastards" then all "Hell" could just break loose. It's up to their traits and ancillaries. Lastly there will be loads of battles, loads of screenshots, and loads of death and mayhem. Come and join in the fun!

Teaser:

Our forces rushed in with bloodlust in their eyes. The veteran Italians rushed in first with their warhammers swinging wildly and with much ferocity.

Not disciplined like our elites, but their ferocity would do. Making quick work of some scattered Turk infantry; Efthymios, who always like to fight on foot, led the regiment of Kontaratoi Pikeman following behind the heavy infantry to mop up the scattered remains of Turkish 'pride.' We would give the a new smile from the edges of our 'kontarion makions.' No mercy would be shown, not one bit

Horses, men, women and children who got in the way of our charge would not be spared. The god's of old said, "Fortune favors the bold..." well we didn't care who said it we were acting on it. Our weapons tore the Turks apart, one Italian used only the spiked end of his hammer, because the Turks had captured his family and had them crucified with nails. Another took to smashing the skulls in of the Turks that fell. The Italians spared no one who fell into their path.
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; July 08, 2008 at 12:50 AM.

Default Re: I. M2TW AAR of the Month Submissions

EDIT:

Removed due to a courrupted save file meaning this AAR is no longer running. I will be writing a new AAR soon which I will nominate in its stead.
    Last edited by Anglo-Pole; July 10, 2008 at 07:10 AM.

Sons of Scotland

Game: Vanilla
    Faction: Scotland.
    Difficulty: Very Hard/ Very Hard.

Description.
    A story driven AAR that follows the steps of King Malcolm as he unites the clans to form the country of Scotland. Forging their place under the dominating weight of Europe's great powers. Bloodshed, diplomatic intrigue, religious unrest and betrayal play large parts in the twist and turns for the young country of Scotland on its path to Glory.

The AAR follows multiple characters from King Malcolm, his various sons to diplomats, merchants, soldiers and even the enemy. This is to give the reader his own opinion, are Scotland simply barbarians? Is england simply defending themselves from their onslaught? Or is Scotland breaking free from an oppressive regime. Its up to you to decide.

Teaser:

The two large doors to the Hall suddenly crept open with the moan of rusted hinges and creaking wood. It echoed loudly down the hall waking the King from his drunken stupor, who looked up to see his son, David Canmore approaching. The sounds of rejoice and celebrating slowly died as the doors came to a close behind the young knight.

"Father? Why are you sitting alone? You should be out with your people savoring the victory you have brought all of Scotland." David was smiling. As a baby it had been a most disarming smile one. Malcolm would have forgiven David for anything when he was a child with that smile. But not now. Not for murder.

"My men found him David. The peasants were calling it the dripping road. They said there was dead people there. Hanging from the trees along the road to the harbor." The King stood, he was a large man, broad of chest and thick of arms he generally stood taller by a foot over most knights. He was taller by two over David, which was very apparent to the young prince as his father stared down at him. "Why would there be dead bodies hanging from the trees, David?"

His disarming smile had gone. David already knew the answer. "Because I put them there." David turned and refilled his fathers goblet. "But what does it matter. It is war." He was quick to add and handed his father the foaming cup.

"What does it matter...?" The King repeated in almost a whisper, he shook his head mournfully and took a sip before placing the cup onto the table. His arm shot forth and clutched David's neck, the force of which lifted the young knight off his feet. "You murdered him!" Malcolm hoisted his son up and slammed him against a stone pillar, a series of which lined the hall from end to end.

David's world spun for a moment his instinct was the only thing to kick in and he grasped at the force that was crushing his neck. It took him a moment to realize he had been moved and was no longer standing but being pinned against a wall by his father. Both hands clutched his fathers wrist in a futile attempt to escape the grasp. "He was our enemy!" David spat between gasps of air.

"He was a boy! You hung him!" Malcolms other hand came around and slapped the young prince, splitting his bottom lip open.

"No, he was our enemy, you old fool! They all are! Your misguided attempts at mercy would make us weak." His sons words were hoarse and guttural, filled with hate and disgust, the amount of which Malcolm had never seen before in a man. "Our people will be brought into this new age by Edward and I. Your time is at an end. You united our people but we will cut out the shape of our new empire with the blood of the English on our swords."

"Empire?" The King's chest suddenly flared with pain, causing him to release David and stumble backwards against the table. The King clutched his chest. "What have you done?" His lips and mouth were numb, fingers and hands too? It was all going numb. His heart began to race and with it the fire in chest burned excruciatingly. "This is not how it was to be...you are my son."

"I've done what was necessary. Now sit down and die, old man." So he did. The King slumped to the ground as a coldness crept into his chest. It didn't hurt anymore. Nothing did. His eyes dimmed, his breathing grew slow and long before stopping with a soft sigh. The King was dead.

David poured the goblet of brew out over the floor before kneeling next to his father. Drawing his fingers over his fathers eyes, closing them. You will be celebrated for the hero you were Father. But your time is passed. This time is our time. This fight is our fight now. There is no country for honorable men. The Prince stood wiping the blood from his bottom lip, making sure it was clean, before stepping from the great hall into the streets where he would let his father's guardsmen know, the Kings heart had given out.

Long live the King.

Last edited by Dmongooze; July 24, 2008 at 02:30 PM.

Plonkdog's Avatar Tiro

L'Agenda du Almaric d'Arles

Mod: Kingdoms Crusades campaign
    Faction: Kingdom of Jerusalem
    Difficulty: M/VH

Description: a first person AAR with few screenshots and lots of detailed story. battle reports are only of the battles in which the main character takes part

Author's comments. First AAR, also first time I've written in first person, which I don't normally like.

Teaser from Part 2 - the Castle Iconiennes:

Alaniers, apparently, was still in Christian hands, and had a strong enough garrison to last a while, but it was weakening without supply or support. These two knights and ninety-five others, along with their pages and squires, had come from the castle to ask for aid, hoping that their numbers would be enough to last the journey, but they had been caught asleep by Saladin's men, and were massacred. Seventy of the knights were killed outright, and five of the wounded had been captured. as a gesture of kindness, those five were released, but the twenty-seven remaining knights and their sixty or so men were greatly weakened. luckily the group made it to within Christian lands and the two knights were sent ahead on their horses to tell of their coming.

When the survivors of the massacre had been nursed back to full strength, they were assigned to me at their request 'in return for aiding the two who rode ahead' and their services brought my army to a total number of 108 men, 48 knights, and sixty squires. Having relayed the story of Alaniers' plight, I took my leave, and my men, and rode for Iconiennes via Acre.
    Last edited by Plonkdog; July 12, 2008 at 09:48 AM.
    Dh'aindeoin co'theireadh e - Gainsay Who Dare

Benz282's Avatar Vicarius

Where the Gods Reign - A Lithuanian AAR

Mod: Kingdoms Crusades campaign
    Faction: Lithuania
    Difficulty: VH/VH (with RR and Grim Reality3)

Description: A turtle campaign as the Lithuanians. Great screens (though I guess I should really leave that up to the viewer ), epic descriptions and tragic dialog between generals, family members, and common soldiers.

Authors Comments: Just started, but I'm gonna work on this baby for the rest of the month. By the time voting starts, I'll have a good base to judge the AAR on (at the very, very least; in all likelihood I'll be most of the way done with the AAR by then).
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; July 10, 2008 at 12:44 AM.

Musthavename's Avatar Bunneh Ressurection
    Somewhere in the room you're currently in.

Pagan Hordes - A Lithuania AAR (Completed)

Mod: Stainless Steel 6.1 (no sub-mods)
    Faction: Lithuania (Early Era)

Description: A migration campaign following the life of Saugardas, descendant of a pagan Hungarian exile, who joins the Lithuanian horde. He has one goal, overthrow Christendom, or die trying.

Comments: This is my first AAR. I've always liked migration campaigns, and pagans are always fun to play
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; July 26, 2008 at 10:04 AM. Reason: inserted "completed"

The Mighty Migrating Templars

Mod: Stainless Steel 6.1 (a handful of minor mods both by myself and others)
    Faction: Templar Order
    Difficulty: H/H

Description: A migration campaign. Full of ups and downs the campaign covers the exploits of an order from a historical narrative. Covers both the political history as well as the military history.

Comments: My first AAR has stretched for a couple months and is still going strong. I've tried to keep things fresh while providing realistic reasons for progression and wars.
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; July 13, 2008 at 11:40 PM.

Romanos IV's Avatar The 120th Article, § 4
    the hell outta here (Athens, European Client State of Greece)

Default Re: I. M2TW AAR of the Month Nominations

May 29, 1453. The last chance

Game: M2TW vanilla
    Mod: vanilla
    Difficulty: Advice off

Description:

The Eleventh Siege of Constantinople took place in 1453. After two months of starvation, difficulties and struggle to survive by both sides, the last assault will show the winner. Who will be the winner? Only time will tell...

Author's comments: I hope you'll like it. There are also many pictures included!
    Last edited by Romanos IV; July 23, 2008 at 03:21 AM.
    Under the noble patronage of Jimkatalanos

D.B. Cooper's Avatar Tribunus

Default Re: I. M2TW AAR of the Month Nominations

Destiny's Atrium

Faction: Venice
    Mod: None, it's Vanilla
    Difficulty: Advice off, hard campaign difficulty, medium battle difficulty.

Description: Doge Domenico and his sons lead the Venetian people to glory and a mighty empire! Grind the Byzantine menace into the earth!
    Comments: This is brand-new, only two parts as of this post. Enjoy!

Teaser:

It was over, both his men and himself knew. When the gates came crashing down, their families would die. Strangely, he wasn't troubled. He was going to die the way he had always wanted, with honor. He only wished he could have said goodbye to his family. Was it God's will that brought him to this end? Was God calling him to heaven? Was it fated that this would happen? Was he standing in Destiny's Atrium?

Last edited by D.B. Cooper; July 23, 2008 at 08:17 AM.