Page 8 of 157 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358108 ... LastLast

Thread: Extended Cultures Discussion

Webba's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Extended Cultures (XC)

Quote Originally Posted by CaesarVincens View Post
    You got it, Webba.

2.4.2 up on front now, mostly minor changes; Druids' Circle building added, some trait tweaking.

XC has been out for a while, and I've gotten a few comments here or there, but I'd like to here more. Tell me what you think of XC, how you like the new colony and barracks system and anything else.

So, if anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns, please post them.
    The man never rests! Nice work on the latest version CeaserVincens. Personally I think XC is an awesome addition to XGM. The additions to barbarian factions, the 4th lvl auxiliary barracks, the thalassocracy system, the unique cultures and colonies are all really great ideas that I feel add to the diversity, interest and fun of the various factions. What I'd love to see in the future is an XGM where every faction has something special and unique that you only get when you play them. XC has moved a long way in that direction but there's much more could be done. Suppnaut, I love your ethnic traits as well because they add such good flavour and immersion to the game.

If I was going to complain about anything, and its not really a big issue for me anyway, it's the draconian restriction on huge cities. I like what it does for the gameplay but for me RTW has always been a bit about 'what ifs' and I'd rather be able to choose which cities I develop. If it was possible to simply limit the number of huge cities a faction could have I'd go for that but I'm happy enough with the current situation.

edit: I suppose it would be possible to just make huge cities prohibitively expensive so that only really big factions could afford them and even then, only a few. Or a compromise where the cost of huge cities is increased a little but more regions, perhaps regions that never had big cities historically but would have been capable of supporting them, were given the ability to upgrade to huge. But like I said, not a big deal.

edit: I will not be left behind! updated for 2.4.2

and one more edit: gah! Sorry about this, the last .zip had a bunch of .txt.bak files in it from winmerge. Not that they'd get in the way but I've uploaded a clean version here now.
    Last edited by Webba; September 26, 2008 at 05:28 AM.
    A mod of a mod of a mod - My Carthage AAR

Webba, I was thinking, I don't know if XC Punic is compatible with anything other than BI right now. Because the units use formations like shield wall, which I though was only available on the BI.exe. Anyway, for now I'll say it's compatible with BI, and you can try your luck with the others.

Expand your borders, a mod based on XGM 5.

Webba's Avatar Semisalis

Well, I actually made and tested it all on an Alex.exe install. I just checked to be absolutely sure and both alex and BI xgm installs have exactly the same export_descr_unit.txt file. It seems like the alex exe just ignores the bi stuff that doesn't apply to it. I'm not sure if the RTW exe does the same thing but my changes are all definitely compatible with alex.

Ok, good to know.

Suppanut's Avatar Idea-O-Matic

Here is the fist lots of all new XC traits' description. Please check them, Caesar.

Loves...(Faction Culture): to form triad with current "Fears..." and "Hates...", give bonus in exchange of command penalty against culture
    LovesRoman

¬--------------------

{Interest_In_Roman_Lifestyle} Interest In Roman Lifestyle

{Interest_In_Roman_Lifestyle_desc}
    This man is seem to fasinated in something about romans. He eager to see, hear, and know more about them.

{Interest_In_Roman_Lifestyle_effects_desc}
    +5% to Movement Points (gives armies the ability to forced march)

¬--------------------

{Like_Roman_Way} Like Roman Way

{Like_Roman_Way_desc}
    This man does what romans do eventhough he is not in Rome at all.

{Like_Roman_Way_epithet_desc}

{Like_Roman_Way_effects_desc}
    -1 Command when fighting against Romans, +1 to law (improves public order), +10% to Movement Points (gives armies the ability to forced march)

¬--------------------

{Love_Everything_Roman} Love Everything Roman

{Love_Everything_Roman_desc}
    This man's passion about Rome are beyond logical reason, He tends to think, not as if, he is one of roman generals who fight for glory of Rome and unbearable to see bloodshed of his fellow romans at all.

{Love_Everything_Roman_epithet_desc} the Rome Lover

{Love_Everything_Roman_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Romans, +2 to law (improves public order), +15% to Movement Points (gives armies the ability to forced march), , 50% decrease to cost to bribe

LovesBarbarian

¬--------------------

{Interest_In_Tough_Peoples} Interest In Tough Peoples

{Interest_In_Tough_Peoples_desc}
    This man is seem to fasinate about the tough guys from the north. He eager to see, hear, and know more about them.

{Interest_In_Tough_Peoples_effects_desc}
    +1 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, +1 Command when attacking

¬--------------------

{Like_Primative_Way} Like Primative Way

{Like_Primative_Way_desc}
    This man like those primative enough to made him wears trousers, eats uncooked foods, and drinks unfilled wine.

{Like_Primative_Way_effects_desc}
    +1 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -1 Command when fighting against Barbarians, +2 Command when attacking, -1 to unrest (increases public order)

¬--------------------

{Love_Noble_Savage} Love Noble Savage

{Love_Noble_Savage_desc}
    This man called those savages the nobles and called those civilized the hypocrites. His empathy for those savages is beyond bearable as he prefer to sleep with those savages than his wife.

{Love_Noble_Savage_epithet_desc} the Barbarians Lover

{Love_Noble_Savage_effects_desc}
    -1 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Barbarians, +3 Command when attacking, -2 to unrest (increases public order), 50% decrease to cost to bribe

LovesCarthaginian

¬--------------------

{Interest_In_Punic_Business} Interest In Punic Business

{Interest_In_Punic_Business_desc}
    This man is seem to fasinate about those Punic and their money-making business. He eager to see, hear, and know more about them.

{Interest_In_Punic_Business_effects_desc}
    10% bonus on all trade income

¬--------------------

{Like_Punic_Way} Like Punic Way

{Like_Punic_Way_desc}
    This man likes punic business management style as well as punic tradition, much enough to have many people see him wears punic dress and walk unshamely in market.

{Like_Punic_Way_effects_desc}
    -1 Command when fighting against Carthaginians, +1 Management, 20% bonus on all trade income

¬--------------------

{Love_Rich-Rich_Punic} Love Rich-Rich Punic

{Love_Rich-Rich_Punic_desc}
    This man have a lot rich-rich Punic fellows with good business connections. This is not a thing to worried about if not have someone see him worships Baal along with rumours about information leak into Carthage's hand lately.

{Love_Rich-Rich_Punic_epithet_desc} the Punics Lover

{Love_Rich-Rich_Punic_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Carthaginians, +2 Management, 30% bonus on all trade income, 50% decrease to cost to bribe

LovesGreek

¬--------------------

{Interest_In_Hellenic_Wisdom} Interest In Hellenic Wisdom

{Interest_In_Hellenic_Wisdom_desc}
    This man is seem to fasinate in Greek's philosophy and have a large collection of scroll about it.

{Interest_In_Hellenic_Wisdom_effects_desc}
    +1 Management

¬--------------------

{Like_Hellenic_Tradition} Like Hellenic Tradition

{Like_Hellenic_Tradition_desc}
    This man likes the hellenic way enough to made him regulary go to gymnasium and spend valuable hours and hours on discussing with those brainy Greeks.

{Like_Hellenic_Tradition_effects_desc}
    -1 Command when fighting against Greeks, +1 Management, -1 from squalor (increases public order and population growth), +2 to your general's hitpoints (how many hits your general can take before dying)

¬--------------------

{Love_Greeks_Arse} Love Greeks' Arse

{Love_Greeks_Arse_desc}
    This man loves to stay among those Greeks, partly for their knowledges, and partly for their arse! He feels uncomfortable tormented everytimes thinking about the moment when blade pass through their beautiful muscle.

{Love_Greeks_Arse_epithet_desc} the Greeks Lover

{Love_Greeks_Arse_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Greeks, +2 Management, -1 Influence, -2 from squalor (increases public order and population growth), +2 to your general's hitpoints (how many hits your general can take before dying), 50% decrease to cost to bribe

LovesEgyptian

¬--------------------

{Interest_In_Egyptian_Architecture} Interest In Egyptian Architecture

{Interest_In_Egyptian_Architecture_desc}
    This man is seem to fasinate in granduar Architecture of Egyptian Buildings. He becomes this unusual since back from Nile sight-seeing trip.

{Interest_In_Egyptian_Architecture_effects_desc}
    10% discount on construction cost

¬--------------------

{Like_Egyptian_Religion} Like Egyptian Religion

{Like_Egyptian_Religion_desc}
    This man venerates the gods from Egyptian Pantheons, and read Book of the Dead throughly again and again to prepare his Ka to meet with Osiris in the afterlife.

{Like_Egyptian_Religion_effects_desc}
    -1 Command when fighting against Egyptians, 20% discount on construction cost, +1 farming output

¬--------------------

{Love_Ancient_Egyptian} Love Ancient Egyptian

{Love_Ancient_Egyptian_desc}
    This man feel secure to wear Egyptian's dress, and prepare embalmer as well as a large stock of linin clothes for all his loves. The only thing he still need to complete his lifetimes objective is huge tomb grants by Pharoah on the west bank of Niles.

{Love_Ancient_Egyptian_epithet_desc} the Egyptians Lover

{Love_Ancient_Egyptian_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Egyptians, 30% discount on construction cost, +2 farming output, 50% decrease to cost to bribe

LovesEastern

¬--------------------

{Interest_In_Eastern_Courtly_Life} Interest In Eastern Courtly Life

{Interest_In_Eastern_Courtly_Life_desc}
    This man is seem to fasinate in granduar and lavished tales of Eastern courtly life.

{Interest_In_Eastern_Courtly_Life_effects_desc}
    +1 to public security (improves the chances of detecting and capturing enemy agents), +1 personal security (improves the chances of detecting and foiling assassination attempts)

¬--------------------

{Like_Eastern_Civilization} Like Eastern Civilization

{Like_Eastern_Civilization_desc}
    This man is not only like Eastern's high culture but also for their social structure, and their innovations.

{Like_Eastern_Civilization_effects_desc}
    -1 Command when fighting against eastern enemies, 10% bonus on tax income, +1 to public security (improves the chances of detecting and capturing enemy agents), +1 personal security (improves the chances of detecting and foiling assassination attempts)

¬--------------------

{Love_Granduar_Orient} Love Granduar Orient

{Love_Granduar_Orient_desc}
    This man feel secure when life in granduar and luxuarious style of the Orient. His luxuary addiction really give an advantage for all Easterners who could put it to good use.

{Love_Granduar_Orient_epithet_desc} the Easterners Lover

{Love_Granduar_Orient_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against eastern enemies, 20% bonus on tax income, +3 to public security (improves the chances of detecting and capturing enemy agents), +3 personal security (improves the chances of detecting and foiling assassination attempts), 50% decrease to cost to bribe

LovesSlave

¬--------------------

{Sympathy_In_Lowlife_Thugs} Sympathy In Lowlife Thugs

{Sympathy_In_Lowlife_Thugs_desc}
    This man has sympathy for all low life thugs' suffering and willing to ease them.

{Sympathy_In_Lowlife_Thugs_effects_desc}
    Increases the rate of population growth in regions where slaves are plentiful, +1 Influence, -2 from unrest (improves public order), -1 from law (has a negative effect on public order)

¬--------------------

{Support_Emancipation} Support Emancipation

{Support_Emancipation_desc}
    This man support for free all slaves really annoy all their friend as this neglect their interests.

{Support_Emancipation_effects_desc}
    Increases the rate of population growth in regions where slaves are plentiful, -1 Command when fighting against Rebels, +2 Influence, +2 to line of sight (increases the range at which enemies are spotted), -3 from unrest (improves public order), -2 from law (has a negative effect on public order)

¬--------------------

{Advocated_Egalitarianism} Advocated Egalitarianism

{Advocated_Egalitarianism_desc}
    This man really unbearable. He sleep along with his slaves, eat the same as slaves, and advocated others to do the same.

{Advocated_Egalitarianism_epithet_desc} the Slaves Lover

{Advocated_Egalitarianism_effects_desc}
    Increases the rate of population growth in regions where slaves are plentiful, -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Rebels, +3 Influence, +3 to line of sight (increases the range at which enemies are spotted), -4 from unrest (improves public order), -3 from law (has a negative effect on public order), +1 to squalor (decreases population growth and public order)
    Is proudly patroned by the Great Balikedes.

Webba's Avatar Semisalis

Punic mod V.05 is now up. Only change is support for Balikedes XGM Command mod.
    Last edited by Webba; November 07, 2008 at 01:31 AM.

LucretiusTC's Avatar Biarchus

Suppanut, I don´t know where Caesar Vincent might be at the moment, but I decided check those descriptions and make some changes especially for Slaves and some bonuses. I was thinking that when some those bonuses are combined with older bonuses they should be a little bit smaller. Something like 10% - 15% - 20% scale (or alternatively 5% - 10% - 15%) would be more suitable e.g. for discount on construction costs (Egypt) or trade bonuses (Carthage). Usually those Governors also can get similar kind of bonuses with other older traits and ancillaries, and this way it shouldn´t affect to much to the general balance of power in the game.

--------------------------

{Interest_In_Roman_Lifestyle} Interest in Roman Lifestyle

{Interest_In_Roman_Lifestyle_desc}
    This man is seemed to fascinate in something about Romans. He is eager to see, to hear, and to know more about them.

{Interest_In_Roman_Lifestyle_effects_desc}

¬--------------------

{Like_Roman_Way} Like the Roman Way

{Like_Roman_Way_desc}
    This man does what Romans do even though he is not a Roman at all.

{Like_Roman_Way_epithet_desc}

{Like_Roman_Way_effects_desc}
    -1 Command when fighting against Romans, +1 to law (improves public order), +10% to Movement Points (gives armies the ability to forced march)

¬--------------------

{Love_Everything_Roman} Love Everything Roman

{Love_Everything_Roman_desc}
    This man's passion about Rome are beyond logical reason, he tends to think, not as if, he is one of Roman generals who fight for glory of Rome and unbearable to see bloodshed of his fellow Romans at all.

{Love_Everything_Roman_epithet_desc} The Rome Lover

{Love_Everything_Roman_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Romans, +2 to law (improves public order), +15% to Movement Points (gives armies the ability to forced march), 50% decrease to cost to bribe

LovesBarbarian

¬--------------------

{Interest_In_Tough_People} Interest in Tough People

{Interest_In_Tough_People_desc}
    This man is seemed to fascinate about the tough guys from the North. He is eager to see, to hear, and to know more about them.

{Interest_In_Tough_People_effects_desc}

¬--------------------

{Like_Primitive_Habits} Like the Primitive Habits

{Like_Primitive_Habits_desc}
    This man likes those primitive habits enough to make him wearing trousers, eating uncooked foods, and drinking unfilled wine.

{Like_Primitive_Habits_effects_desc}
    +1 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -1 Command when fighting against Barbarians, +2 Command when attacking, -1 to unrest (increases public order)

¬--------------------

{Love_Noble_Savages} Love Noble Savages

{Love_Noble_Savages_desc}
    This man calls those savages the nobles and he calls those civilized the hypocrites. His empathy for those savages is beyond bearable to many of his own countrymen.

{Love_Noble_Savages_epithet_desc} the Barbarians Lover

{Love_Noble_Savages_effects_desc}
    -1 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Barbarians, +3 Command when attacking, -2 to unrest (increases public order), 50% decrease to cost to bribe

LovesCarthaginian

¬--------------------

{Interest_In_Punic_Business} Interest in Punic Business

{Interest_In_Punic_Business_desc}
    This man is seemed to fascinate about those Carthaginians and their money-making business. He is eager to see, to hear, and to know more about them.

¬--------------------

{Like_Punic_Way} Like the Punic Way

{Like_Punic_Way_desc}
    This man likes the Phoenician business management style as well as other Punic traditions; much enough to have many people see him wearing Carthaginian dress and walking unashamedly in market.

{Like_Punic_Way_effects_desc}
    -1 Command when fighting against Carthaginians, +1 Management, 15% bonus on all trade income

¬--------------------

{Love_Rich-Rich_Punic} Love Rich-Rich Punic

{Love_Rich-Rich_Punic_desc}
    This man has lot rich-rich Punic fellows with good business connections. This is not a thing to worried about if not have someone see him worship Baal along with rumours about information leak into Carthaginian hands lately.

{Love_Rich-Rich_Punic_epithet_desc} the Punic Lover

{Love_Rich-Rich_Punic_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Carthaginians, +2 Management, 20% bonus on all trade income, 50% decrease to cost to bribe

LovesGreek

¬--------------------

{Interest_In_Hellenic_Wisdom} Interest in Hellenic Wisdom

{Interest_In_Hellenic_Wisdom_desc}
    This man is seemed to fascinate in Greek philosophy and science, and he has a large collection of scrolls about it.

{Interest_In_Hellenic_Wisdom_effects_desc}
    +1 Management

¬--------------------

{Like_Hellenic_Tradition} Like the Hellenic Tradition

{Like_Hellenic_Tradition_desc}
    This man likes the Hellenic way of life enough to make him regularly go to gymnasium and spend valuable hours and hours on discussing with those talented Greeks.

{Like_Hellenic_Tradition_effects_desc}
    -1 Command when fighting against Greeks, +1 Management, -1 from squalor (increases public order and population growth), +2 to your general's hit points (how many hits your general can take before dying)

¬--------------------

{Love_Greek_Art} Love Greek Art

{Love_Greek__Art_desc}
    This man loves to all the things familiar to the Greek culture especially their art and aesthetics. For many of his own countrymen he is a little bit too artistic and soft as a ruler when it is time to deal with the Greek subjects and opponents.

{Love_Greek_Art_epithet_desc} the Greeks Lover

{Love_Greek__ Art_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Greeks, +2 Management, -1 Influence, -2 from squalor (increases public order and population growth), +2 to your general's hit points (how many hits your general can take before dying), 50% decrease to cost to bribe

LovesEgyptian

¬--------------------

{Interest_In_Egyptian_Architecture} Interest In Egyptian Architecture

{Interest_In_Egyptian_Architecture_desc}
    This man is seemed to fascinate in the great architecture of ancient Egyptian buildings. He becomes this unusual after his travels on the river of Nile.

{Interest_In_Egyptian_Architecture_effects_desc}

¬--------------------

{Like_Egyptian_Religion} Like Egyptian Religion

{Like_Egyptian_Religion_desc}
    This man venerates the ancient Gods from Egyptian pantheon, and read Book of the Dead thoroughly again and again to prepare his Ka to meet with Osiris in the afterlife.

{Like_Egyptian_Religion_effects_desc}
    -1 Command when fighting against Egyptians, 15% discount on construction cost, +1 farming output

¬--------------------

{Love_Ancient_Egyptian} Love Ancient Egyptian

{Love_Ancient_Egyptian_desc}
    This man feels secure to wear Egyptian's dress, and prepare embalmer as well as a large stock of linen clothes for all his loves. The only thing he still needs to complete his lifetime’s objective is huge tomb grants by Pharaoh on the west bank of Nile.

{Love_Ancient_Egyptian_epithet_desc} the Egyptians Lover

{Love_Ancient_Egyptian_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Egyptians, 20% discount on construction cost, +2 farming output, 50% decrease to cost to bribe

LovesEastern

¬--------------------

{Interest_In_Eastern_Courtly_Life} Interest in Eastern Courtly Life

{Interest_In_Eastern_Courtly_Life_desc}
    This man is seemed to fascinate in grandeur and lavished tales of Eastern courtly life.

{Interest_In_Eastern_Courtly_Life_effects_desc}
    +1 to public security (improves the chances of detecting and capturing enemy agents), +1 personal security (improves the chances of detecting and foiling assassination attempts)

¬--------------------

{Like_Eastern_Civilization} Like Eastern Civilization

{Like_Eastern_Civilization_desc}
    This man is not only like Eastern High Culture but also for their social structure, and their innovations.

{Like_Eastern_Civilization_effects_desc}
    -1 Command when fighting against eastern enemies, 10% bonus on tax income, +1 to public security (improves the chances of detecting and capturing enemy agents), +1 personal security (improves the chances of detecting and foiling assassination attempts)

¬--------------------

{Love_Grandeur_Orient} Love Grandeur Orient

{Love_Grandeur_Orient_desc}
    This man feel secure when life in grandeur and luxurious style of the Orient. His addiction to luxury really gives an advantage for all Easterners who could put it to good use.

{Love_Grandeur_Orient_epithet_desc} the Easterners Lover

{Love_Grandeur_Orient_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against eastern enemies, 15% bonus on tax income, +3 to public security (improves the chances of detecting and capturing enemy agents), +3 personal security (improves the chances of detecting and foiling assassination attempts), 50% decrease to cost to bribe

LovesSlave

--------------------

{Sympathy_For_Lower_Classes} Sympathy for Lower Classes

{Sympathy_For_Lower_Classes_desc}
    This man has a strong sympathy for all those who have the lowest position in society, all those poor and suffering people like slaves.

{Sympathy_For_Lower_Classes_effects_desc}
    Increases the rate of population growth in regions where slaves are plentiful, +1 Influence, -2 from unrest (improves public order), -1 from law (has a negative effect on public order)

¬--------------------

{Support_Emancipation} Support Emancipation

{Support_Emancipation_desc}
    This man supports a larger personal freedom and better conditions for slaves, and he has freed most of his own slaves after short service. His actions and ideas may concern many other influential members of society and free citizens who have own interests to defend.

{Support_Emancipation_effects_desc}
    Increases the rate of population growth in regions where slaves are plentiful, -1 Command when fighting against Rebels, +2 Influence, +2 to line of sight (increases the range at which enemies are spotted), -3 from unrest (improves public order), -2 from law (has a negative effect on public order)

¬--------------------

{Advocated_Egalitarianism} Advocated Egalitarianism

{Advocated_Egalitarianism_desc}
    This man has more or less revolutionary ideas and manners that irritate most of his peers and many people who appreciate the age-old traditions. According to persistent rumours he sleep along with his slaves, eat the same as slaves, and advocated others to do the same. According to same source he has even suggested bringing women to a public life as full citizens, but that must just an ugly rumour...

{Advocated_Egalitarianism_epithet_desc} the Slaves Lover

{Advocated_Egalitarianism_effects_desc}
    Increases the rate of population growth in regions where slaves are plentiful, -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Rebels, +3 Influence, +3 to line of sight (increases the range at which enemies are spotted), -4 from unrest (improves public order), -3 from law (has a negative effect on public order), +1 to squalor (decreases population growth and public order)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Luc.
    Last edited by LucretiusTC; August 28, 2008 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Minor changes

Thank you for edit and balance them, LucretiusTC.

My current work are not good so it is good that you edit and made them more polite and reasonable.

Currently I take some rest(after exhaust of traits from huge amount of fault check last weekend) by watching Anime "Mobile Suit Victory Gundam"(I am huge fan of Gundam series). After I watch Season Finale(episode 51) then I would comeback to work on submod at full potential.
    Last edited by Suppanut; August 28, 2008 at 07:49 AM.

Sorry I didn't respond, thank you for taking the time to make even more traits for me.

I'll try to do some basic trait coding (not the triggers though, I'm horrible at making good ones ) Have a nice time watch Gundam.

And thank you also, Lucretius, your efforts have greatly helped this sub-mod along.

Edit:

I've taken Lucretius's and my own versions and squashed them together to make a uber description.
    So, I'll code in the traits and pass those along to you for good triggers, Suppanut.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

¬--------------------

{Interested_In_Roman_Lifestyle} Interested in Roman Lifestyle

{Interested_In_Roman_Lifestyle_desc}
    This man is fascinated with Romans. He is eager to see, hear, and know more about them.

{Interested_In_Roman_Lifestyle_effects_desc}

¬--------------------

{Likes_Roman_Ways} Likes Roman Ways

{Likes_Roman_Ways_desc}
    This man does what Romans do even though he isn’t even in Rome!

{Likes_Roman_Ways_effects_desc}

¬--------------------

{Loves_Everything_Roman} Loves Everything Roman

{Loves_Everything_Roman_desc}
    This man's passion for Rome is beyond logical reason. He tends to think that he is one of Rome’s generals fighting for the glory of Rome and cannot bear to see the blood of his fellow Romans.

{Loves_Everything_Roman_epithet_desc}, Lover of Rome

{Loves_Everything_Roman_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Romans, +2 to law (improves public order), +15% to Movement Points (gives armies the ability to forced march), 50% decrease to cost to bribe

¬--------------------

{Interested_In_Tough_People} Interested in Tough People

{Interested_In_Tough_People_desc}
    This man is fascinated with the tough men from the north. He is eager to see, hear, and know more about them.

{Interested_In_Tough_People_effects_desc}

¬--------------------

{Likes_Barbarian_Ways} Likes Barbarian Ways

{Likes_Barbarian_Ways_desc}
    This man likes those barbarians enough to make him wears trousers, eat uncooked foods, and drink undiluted wine.

{Likes_Barbarian_Ways_effects_desc}

¬--------------------

{Loves_Noble_Barbarians} Loves Noble Barbarians

{Loves_Noble_Barbarians_desc}
    This man calls the Barbarians noble and calls Greeks, Romans, and Persians alike, hypocrites. His empathy for barbarians is beyond bearable, as he prefers to sleep with their women to his wife.

{Loves_Noble_Barbarians_epithet_desc}, Lover of Barbarians

{Loves_Noble_Barbarians_effects_desc}

¬--------------------

{Interested_In_Punic_Business} Interested in Punic Business

{Interested_In_Punic_Business_desc}
    This man is fascinated with Punic people and their money making business. He is eager to see, hear, and know more about them.

¬--------------------

{Likes_Punic_Ways} Likes Punic Ways

{Likes_Punic_Ways_desc}
    This man likes Punic business management style as well as Punic tradition, enough so to have many people see him wears Punic dress and walk unashamedly in market.

{Likes_Punic_Ways_effects_desc}
    -1 Command when fighting against Carthaginians, +1 Management, 15% bonus on all trade income

¬--------------------

{Loves_Rich_Punics} Loves Rich Punics

{Loves_Rich_Punics_desc}
    This man has a lot of rich Punic fellows with good business connections. This would not be a thing to be worried about if he were not seen worshiping Baal along with rumours of information leaks into Carthage's hand lately.

{Loves_Rich_Punics_epithet_desc}, the Punic Lover

{Loves_Rich_Punics_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Carthaginians, +2 Management, 20% bonus on all trade income, 50% decrease to cost to bribe

¬--------------------

{Interested_In_Hellenic_Wisdom} Interested in Hellenic Wisdom

{Interested_In_Hellenic_Wisdom_desc}
    This man is fascinated with Greek philosophy and has a large collection of scrolls about it.

{Interested_In_Hellenic_Wisdom_effects_desc}
    +1 Management

¬--------------------

{Likes_Hellenic_Tradition} Likes Hellenic Tradition

{Likes_Hellenic_Tradition_desc}
    This man likes the Hellenic way of life enough to make him regularly go to the gymnasium and spend valuable hours discussing all matters with those brainy Greeks.

{Likes_Hellenic_Tradition_effects_desc}
    -1 Command when fighting against Greeks, +1 Management, -1 from squalor (increases public order and population growth), +2 to your general's hitpoints (how many hits your general can take before dying)

¬--------------------

{Love_Greek_Art} Love Greek Art

{Love_Greek__Art_desc}
    This man loves to all the things familiar to the Greek culture especially their art and aesthetics. For many of his own countrymen he is a little bit too artistic and soft as a ruler when it is time to deal with the Greek subjects and opponents.

{Love_Greek_Art_epithet_desc}, the Greek Lover

{Love_Greek_Art_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Greeks, +2 Management, -1 Influence, -2 from squalor (increases public order and population growth), +2 to your general's hit points (how many hits your general can take before dying), 50% decrease to cost to bribe

¬--------------------

{Interested_In_Egyptian_Architecture} Interested in Egyptian Architecture

{Interested_In_Egyptian_Architecture_desc}
    This man is fascinated by the grandeur of the architecture of Egyptian buildings. This started when he went on a Nile sightseeing trip.

{Interested_In_Egyptian_Architecture_effects_desc}

¬--------------------

{Likes_Egyptian_Religion} Likes Egyptian Religion

{Likes_Egyptian_Religion_desc}
    This man venerates the ancient gods of the Egyptian Pantheon, and has read the Book of the Dead thoroughly, again and again, to prepare his Ka to meet with Osiris in the afterlife.

{Likes_Egyptian_Religion_effects_desc}
    -1 Command when fighting against Egyptians, 15% discount on construction cost, +1 farming output

¬--------------------

{Loves_Ancient_Egyptians} Loves Ancient Egyptians

{Loves_Ancient_Egyptians_desc}
    This man feels secure enough to wear Egyptian dress, and prepares embalmers as well as a large stock of linen clothes for all his loves. The only thing he still needs to do is to complete his lifetime objective of getting a huge tomb grant from the Pharaoh on the west bank of Niles.

{Loves_Ancient_Egyptians_epithet_desc}, the Egyptian Lover

{Loves_Ancient_Egyptians_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against Egyptians, 20% discount on construction cost, +2 farming output, 50% decrease to cost to bribe

¬--------------------

{Interested_In_Eastern_Courtly_Life} Interested in Eastern Courtly Life

{Interested_In_Eastern_Courtly_Life_desc}
    This man is fascinated in the grandeur and lavish tales of the Eastern courtly life.

{Interested_In_Eastern_Courtly_Life_effects_desc}

¬--------------------

{Likes_Eastern_Civilization} Likes Eastern Civilization

{Likes_Eastern_Civilization_desc}
    This man not only likes Easterners for their high culture but also for their social structure, and their innovations.

{Likes_Eastern_Civilization_effects_desc}

¬--------------------

{Loves_Granduar_of_Orient} Loves the Grandeur of the Orient

{Loves_Granduar_of_Orient_desc}
    This man feels secure when living in the grandeur and luxurious style of the Orient. His addiction to luxury really gives an advantage to all Easterners who could put it to good use.

{Loves_Granduar_of_Orient_epithet_desc}, Lover of the East

{Loves_Granduar_of_Orient_effects_desc}
    -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield, -2 Command when fighting against eastern enemies, 15% bonus on tax income, +3 to public security (improves the chances of detecting and capturing enemy agents), +3 personal security (improves the chances of detecting and foiling assassination attempts), 50% decrease to cost to bribe

LovesSlave

¬--------------------

{Sympathy_For_Lower_Classes} Sympathy for Lower Classes

{Sympathy_For_Lower_Classes_desc}
    This man has a strong sympathy for all those who are in the lowest position in society, all those poor and suffering people, like slaves.

{Sympathy_For_Lower_Classes_effects_desc}

¬--------------------

{Supports_Emancipation} Supports Emancipation

{Supports_Emancipation_desc}
    This man supports a larger personal freedom and better conditions for slaves, and he has freed most of his own slaves after short service. His actions and ideas concern many other influential members of society and free citizens who have their own interests to defend.

{Supports_Emancipation_effects_desc}

¬--------------------

{Advocates_Egalitarianism} Advocates Egalitarianism

{Advocates_Egalitarianism_desc}
    This man has more or less revolutionary ideas and manners that irritate most of his peers and many people who appreciate the age-old traditions. According to persistent rumours, he sleep along with his slaves, eats with them, and advocates others to do the same. According to same source, he has even suggested bringing women into public life as full citizens, but that must just be an ugly rumour...

{Advocates_Egalitarianism_epithet_desc}, Lover of Slaves

{Advocates_Egalitarianism_effects_desc}
    Last edited by CaesarVincens; August 28, 2008 at 01:37 PM.

LucretiusTC's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Suppanut View Post
    Currently I take some rest(after exhaust of traits from huge amount of fault check last weekend) by watching Anime "Mobile Suit Victory Gundam"(I am huge fan of Gundam series). After I watch Season Finale(episode 51) then I would comeback to work on submod at full potential.
    Don´t worry, after all the XGM is a game and a hobby for us, not a full-time job or a heavy duty...just enjoy the life outside of XGM for a while...

Luc.

When you're ready, Suppanut, I have the traits coded in, both to Ethnic Traits and Regular.

Webba's Avatar Semisalis

Updated Punic mod to the latest version of XC.

CV, since I've almost finished making what changes I wanted to make with this mod future updates are going to be pretty much just updating to the latest version of XC. I was wondering if there's anything for XC I can help out with?
    Last edited by Webba; August 30, 2008 at 05:51 AM.

Perhaps, I really would rather not add EDU changes, but there are a couple new units I'd like to see, a mercenary version of vigiles and Carthaginian militia for the Roman and Punic colonies. Otherwise, if you could just make sure the Alexander campaign works properly whenever there are changes.

Thanks for all your help, Webba.
    Last edited by CaesarVincens; August 30, 2008 at 11:26 AM.

Here are more traits description for XC.

Caesar: Check it please.

(Native colony)...Influence: Cross culture bonus for character who live in the foreign cultural area for too long.(need XC to operate)
    Celtic_Influence(modify) from old Temple description traits
    Celtic_Influence
    Knows_Celts
    Life_Like_Those_Celts(add) (-1 Loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Celtic_Influence} Influenced by Celts

{Celtic_Influence_desc}
    He may not realize but there is some celtic accent within his dialect.

{Celtic_Influence_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence

¬--------------------

{Knows_Celts} Knows Celts

{Knows_Celts_desc}
    This man is able to speak some Celtic and seem to knowledgable about celtic customs, and traditions as well as have a lot of friend as Celts.

{Knows_Celts_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, +1 to the valour of your general's bodyguards

¬--------------------

{Life_Like_Those_Celts} Life Like Those Celts

{Life_Like_Those_Celts_desc}
    This man not only can speak celtic language as fluent as the Celts themselves, but also living like them. This made his kin feel uncomfortable, maybe he is staying with those Celts for too long.

{Life_Like_Those_Celts_epithet_desc} of Gauls

{Life_Like_Those_Celts_effects_desc}
    -2 Influence, +2 to the valour of your general's bodyguards, +1 Command when fighting against Barbarians

Germanic_Influence
    Germanic_Influence
    Knows_Germans
    Life_Like_Those_Germans (-1 Loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Germanic_Influence} Influenced by Germans

{Germanic_Influence_desc}
    He may not realize but there is some Germanic accent within his dialect.

{Germanic_Influence_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence

¬--------------------

{Knows_Germans} Knows Germans

{Knows_Germans_desc}
    This man is able to speak some Germanic and seem to knowledgable about Germanic customs, and traditions as well as have a lot of friend as Germans.

{Knows_Germans_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, +1 to troop Morale

¬--------------------

{Life_Like_Those_Germans} Life Like Those Germans

{Life_Like_Those_Germans_desc}
    This man not only can speak Germanic language as fluent as the Germans themselves, but also living like them. This made his kin feel uncomfortable, maybe he is staying with those Germans for too long.

{Life_Like_Those_Germans_epithet_desc} of Germania

{Life_Like_Those_Germans_effects_desc}
    -2 Influence, +2 to troop Morale, +2 to line of sight (increases the range at which enemies are spotted)

Iberian_Influence
    Iberian_Influence
    Knows_Iberians
    Life_Like_Those_Iberians (-1 Loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Iberian_Influence} Influenced by Iberians

{Iberian_Influence_desc}
    He may not realize but there is some Iberian accent within his dialect.

{Iberian_Influence_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence

¬--------------------

{Knows_Iberians} Knows Iberians

{Knows_Iberians_desc}
    This man is able to speak some Iberian and seem to knowledgable about Iberian customs, and traditions as well as have a lot of friend as Iberians.

{Knows_Iberians_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, +1 from your general's hitpoints (how many hits your general can take before dying)

¬--------------------

{Life_Like_Those_Iberians} Life Like Those Iberians

{Life_Like_Those_Iberians_desc}
    This man not only can speak Iberian language as fluent as the Iberians themselves, but also living like them. This made his kin feel uncomfortable, maybe he is staying with those Iberians for too long.

{Life_Like_Those_Iberians_epithet_desc} of Iberia

{Life_Like_Those_Iberians_effects_desc}
    -2 Influence, +2 from your general's hitpoints (how many hits your general can take before dying), +2 personal security (improves the chances of detecting and foiling assassination attempts)

Thracian_Influence
    Thracian_Influence
    Knows_Thracians
    Life_Like_Those_Thracians (-1 Loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Thracian_Influence} Influenced by Thracians

{Thracian_Influence_desc}
    He may not realize but there is some Thracian accent within his dialect.

{Thracian_Influence_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence

¬--------------------

{Knows_Thracians} Knows Thracians

{Knows_Thracians_desc}
    This man is able to speak some Iberian and seem to knowledgable about Iberian customs, and traditions as well as have a lot of friend as Thracians.

{Knows_Thracians_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, +1 Command when attacking

¬--------------------

{Life_Like_Those_Thracians} Life Like Those Thracians

{Life_Like_Those_Thracians_desc}
    This man not only can speak Thracian language as fluent as the Thracians themselves, but also living like them. This made his kin feel uncomfortable, maybe he is staying with those Thracians for too long.

{Life_Like_Those_Thracians_epithet_desc} of Thrace

{Life_Like_Those_Thracians_effects_desc}
    -2 Influence, +2 Command when attacking, 10% dicount on unit training costs

Nomadic_Influnce
    Nomadic_Influence
    Knows_Nomads
    Life_Like_Those_Nomads (-1 Loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Nomadic_Influence} Influenced by Nomads

{Nomadic_Influence_desc}
    He may not realize but there is some Steppe accent within his dialect.

{Nomadic_Influence_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence

¬--------------------

{Knows_Nomads} Knows Nomads

{Knows_Nomads_desc}
    This man is able to speak some of Steppe languages and seem to knowledgable about Nomads customs, and traditions as well as have a lot of friend as Nomads.

{Knows_Nomads_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, +1 Command when commanding cavalry

¬--------------------

{Life_Like_Those_Nomads} Life Like Those Nomads

{Life_Like_Those_Nomads_desc}
    This man not only can speak Steppe languages as fluent as those born in the Steppe themselves, but also living like them. This made his kin feel uncomfortable, maybe he is staying with those Nomads for too long.

{Life_Like_Those_Nomads_epithet_desc} of the Steppe

{Life_Like_Those_Nomads_effects_desc}
    -2 Influence, +2 Command when commanding cavalry, 10% to Movement Points (gives armies the ability to forced march)

Roman_Influence
    Roman_Influence
    Understands_Romans
    Life_Like_Those_Romans (-1 Loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Roman_Influence} Influenced by Romans

{Roman_Influence_desc}
    He may not realize but there is some Latin accent within his dialect.

{Roman_Influence_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence

¬--------------------

{Understands_Romans} Understands Romans

{Understands_Romans_desc}
    This man is able to speak some of Latin and seem to knowledgable about Romans customs, and traditions as well as have a lot of friend as Romans.

{Understands_Romans_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, +1 to law (improves public order)

¬--------------------

{Life_Like_Those_Romans} Life Like Those Romans

{Life_Like_Those_Romans_desc}
    This man not only can speak Latin languages as fluent as the Romans themselves, but also living like them. This made his kin feel uncomfortable, maybe he is staying with those Romans for too long.

{Life_Like_Those_Romans_epithet_desc} of Italia

{Life_Like_Those_Romans_effects_desc}
    -2 Influence, +2 to law (improves public order), +1 Command when commanding infantry

Hellenic_Influence
    Hellenic_Influence
    Understands_Greeks
    Life_Like_Those_Greeks (-1 Loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Hellenic_Influence} Influenced by Greeks

{Hellenic_Influence_desc}
    He may not realize but there is some Greek accent within his dialect.

{Hellenic_Influence_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence

¬--------------------

{Understands_Greek} Understands Greeks

{Understands_Greeks_desc}
    This man is able to speak some of Greek and seem to knowledgable about Greeks customs, and traditions as well as have a lot of friend as Greeks.

{Understands_Greeks_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, -1 from squalor (increases public order and population growth)

¬--------------------

{Life_Like_Those_Greeks} Life Like Those Greeks

{Life_Like_Those_Greeks_desc}
    This man not only can speak Greek languages as fluent as the Greeks themselves, but also living like them. This made his kin feel uncomfortable, maybe he is staying with those Greeks for too long.

{Life_Like_Those_Greeks_epithet_desc} of Hellas

{Life_Like_Those_Greeks_effects_desc}
    +1 Management, -2 Influence, -1 from squalor (increases public order and population growth)

Persian_Influence
    Persian_Influence
    Understands_Persians
    Life_Like_Those_Persians (-1 Loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Persian_Influence} Influenced by Persians

{Persian_Influence_desc}
    He may not realize but there is some Persian accent within his dialect.

{Persian_Influence_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence

¬--------------------

{Understands_Persians} Understands Persians

{Understands_Persians_desc}
    This man is able to speak some of Persian and seem to knowledgable about Persians customs, and traditions as well as have a lot of friend as Persians.

{Understands_Persians_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, +1 to public security (improves the chances of detecting and capturing enemy agents)

¬--------------------

{Life_Like_Those_Persians} Life Like Those Persians

{Life_Like_Those_Persians_desc}
    This man not only can speak Persian languages as fluent as the Persians themselves, but also living like them. This made his kin feel uncomfortable, maybe he is staying with those Persians for too long.

{Life_Like_Those_Persians_epithet_desc} of Persia

{Life_Like_Those_Persians_effects_desc}
    -2 Influence, 10% bonus on tax income, +2 to public security (improves the chances of detecting and capturing enemy agents)

Punic_Influence
    Punic_Influence
    Understands_Punics
    Life_Like_Those_Punics (-1 Loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Punic_Influence} Influenced by Punics

{Punic_Influence_desc}
    He may not realize but there is some Punic accent within his dialect.

{Punic_Influence_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence

¬--------------------

{Understands_Punics} Understands Punics

{Understands_Punics_desc}
    This man is able to speak some of Punic and seem to knowledgable about Punics customs, and traditions as well as have a lot of friend as Punics.

{Understands_Punics_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, +1 to public security (improves the chances of detecting and capturing enemy agents)

¬--------------------

{Life_Like_Those_Punics} Life Like Those Punics

{Life_Like_Those_Punics_desc}
    This man not only can speak Phoenician languages as fluent as the Punics themselves, but also living like them. This made his kin feel uncomfortable, maybe he is staying with those Punics for too long.

{Life_Like_Those_Punics_epithet_desc} of Carthage

{Life_Like_Those_Punics_effects_desc}
    -2 Influence, 10% bonus on tax income, +2 to public security (improves the chances of detecting and capturing enemy agents)

Arabic_influence
    Arabic_Influence
    Understands_Arabs
    Life_Like_Those_Arabs (-1 Loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Arabic_Influence} Influenced by Arabs

{Arabic_Influence_desc}
    He may not realize but there is some Arabic accent within his dialect.

{Arabic_Influence_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence

¬--------------------

{Understands_Arabs} Understands Arabs

{Understands_Arabs_desc}
    This man is able to speak some of Arabic and seem to knowledgable about Arabs customs, and traditions as well as have a lot of friend as Arabs.

{Understands_Arabs_effects_desc}

¬--------------------

{Life_Like_Those_Arabs} Life Like Those Arabs

{Life_Like_Those_Arabs_desc}
    This man not only can speak Arabic languages as fluent as the Arabs themselves, but also living like them. This made his kin feel uncomfortable, maybe he is staying with those Arabs for too long.

{Life_Like_Those_Arabs_epithet_desc} of Arabia

{Life_Like_Those_Arabs_effects_desc}

Egyptian_Influence
    Egyptian_Influence
    Understands_Egyptians
    Life_Like_Those_Egyptians (-1 Loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Egyptian_Influence} Influenced by Egyptians

{Egyptian_Influence_desc}
    He may not realize but there is some Egyptian accent within his dialect.

{Egyptian_Influence_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence

¬--------------------

{Understands_Egyptians} Understands Egyptians

{Understands_Egyptians_desc}
    This man is able to speak some of Egyptian and seem to knowledgable about Egyptians customs, and traditions as well as have a lot of friend as Egyptians.

{Understands_Egyptians_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, +1 to farming output

¬--------------------

{Life_Like_Those_Egyptians} Life Like Those Egyptians

{Life_Like_Those_Egyptians_desc}
    This man not only can speak Egyptian languages as fluent as the Egyptians themselves, but also living like them. This made his kin feel uncomfortable, maybe he is staying with those Egyptians for too long.

{Life_Like_Those_Egyptians_epithet_desc} of Egypt

{Life_Like_Those_Egyptians_effects_desc}
    -2 Influence, +2 to farming output, 10% discount on construction costs

Indian_Influence
    Indian_Influence
    Understands_Indians
    Life_Like_Those_Indians (-1 Loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Indian_Influence} Influenced by Indians

{Indian_Influence_desc}
    He may not realize but there is some Indian accent within his dialect.

{Indian_Influence_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence

¬--------------------

{Understands_Indians} Understands Indians

{Understands_Indians_desc}
    This man is able to speak some of Indian and seem to knowledgable about Indians customs, and traditions as well as have a lot of friend as Indians.

{Understands_Indians_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, +1 to your general's hitpoints (how many hits your general can take before dying)

¬--------------------

{Life_Like_Those_Indians} Life Like Those Indians

{Life_Like_Those_Indians_desc}
    This man not only can speak Indian languages as fluent as the Indians themselves, but also living like them. This made his kin feel uncomfortable, maybe he is staying with those Indians for too long.

{Life_Like_Those_Indians_epithet_desc} of India

{Life_Like_Those_Indians_effects_desc}
    -2 Influence, +2 to your general's hitpoints (how many hits your general can take before dying), +1 to public health, 100% increase to cost to bribe

State Culture Influence: Anti-Trait of all Native Influence
    StateCulture_Influence
    Advocates_the_State_Culture (+50% Cost to Bribe)
    Worships_Only_to_His_State_Patron_Gods (+1 Influence, +100% Cost to Bribe, +1 troop morale, +1 loyalty)
    Firm_Believer_in_State_Ideology (+2 Influence, +200% Cost to Bribe, +2 troop morale, +2 loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Worships_Only_to_Gods_of_His_Nation} Worships Only to Gods of His Nation

{Worships_Only_to_Gods_of_His_Nation_desc}
    This man only worships the gods that patron his nation, all others seem false and not sacred for him.

{Worships_Only_to_Gods_of_His_Nation_effects_desc}
    50% increase to cost to bribe

¬--------------------

{Advocates_the_State_Culture} Advocates the State Culture

{Advocates_the_State_Culture_desc}
    This man thinks that preaching state's culture over other peoples is the sacred burden for him and his nation.

{Advocates_the_State_Culture_effects_desc}
    +1 Influence, +1 troop morale, +2 to unrest (has a negative effect on public order), 50% increase to cost to bribe

¬--------------------

{Firm_Believer_in_State_Ideology} Firm Believer in State Ideology

{Firm_Believer_in_State_Ideology_desc}
    This man think that serves his superior nation and implement its ideology over all other lesser peoples is gods-given mission for his peoples.

{Firm_Believer_in_State_Ideology_effects_desc}
    +2 Influence, +2 troop morale, +4 to unrest (has a negative effect on public order), 100% increase to cost to bribe

Hellenistic Tradition: Anti-Trait of "Archaemenid Tradition" for all easterner who seem to love Hellenic culture more than their native or persian tradition.
    Hellenistic_Tradition
    Passionate_In_Greek_Art
    Thinking_In_Greek_Philosophy (-1 Loyalty)
    Venerated_Greek_Gods_And_Heroes (-2 Loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Passionate_In_Greek_Art} Passionate In Greek Art

{Passionate_In_Greek_Art_desc}
    This general is favour in all art of Greek: marble architectures, realistic statues, tragic literatures, and performing art. He has his owned statue in greek style and write his own tragic performing scripts in greek.

{Passionate_In_Greek_Art_effects_desc}
    +1 Management, -1 Influence, +1 to unrest (decreases public order), -1 from squalor (increases public order and population growth), 5% bonus on tax income, +5% Western Civilized Immigration

¬--------------------

{Thinking_In_Greek_Philosophy} Thinking In Greek Philosophy

{Thinking_In_Greek_Philosophy_desc}
    This general's mode of thinking is greek's philosophy inclined: Pythagorean, Dialectic, Realistic, Idealistic, Cynic and much recently, Stoic, and Epicurean. He spend most of the times with his talented hellenist guests.

{Thinking_In_Greek_Philosophy_effects_desc}
    +2 Management, -2 Influence, +2 to unrest (decreases public order), -2 from squalor (increases public order and population growth), 10% bonus on tax income, +10% Western Civilized Immigration

¬--------------------

{Venerated_Greek_Gods_And_Heroes} Venerated Greek Gods And Heroes

{Venerated_Greek_Gods_And_Heroes_desc}
    This general is gone to far for his favour in hellenistic tradition over proud tradition of our easterner as now he publicity venerated Greek gods and their heroes like Achillis, Jason, and the worst of all, Iskandur, the great megalomaniac who ravaged the glorius Achaimenid.

{Venerated_Greek_Gods_And_Heroes_effects_desc}
    +3 Management, -3 Influence, +3 to unrest (decreases public order), -3 from squalor (increases public order and population growth), 15% bonus on tax income, +15% Western Civilized Immigration

Economy Skill: Traits which add management stats as well as trade and tax with slow growth rate(due to lack of development in this science) for non-barbarian factions to solve short of management situation
    EconomySkill
    Economy_Animal
    Midas_Owned_Hands
    Walking_God_Of_Wealth

¬--------------------

{Economy_Animal} Economy Animal

{Economy_Animal_desc}
    This man is an aspiring wealth manager, although his education in the art of wealth management has only just begun.

{Economy_Animal_effects_desc}
    +1 Management, 5% bonus on tax income, 5% bonus on all trade income

¬--------------------

{Midas_Owned_Hands} Midas Owned Hands

{Midas_Owned_Hands_desc}
    Everything this man touch seem to become valuable within a few moment as if it become gold itself.

{Midas_Owned_Hands_effects_desc}
    +2 Management, 10% bonus on tax income, 10% bonus on all trade income

¬--------------------

{Walking_God_Of_Wealth} Walking God Of Wealth

{Walking_God_Of_Wealth_desc}
    This man skill in wealth administration of state is legend of his own era. Even gods above seem to reserved office of treasurer for him in afterlife.

{Walking_God_Of_Wealth_epithet_desc} the Golden Touch

{Walking_God_Of_Wealth_effects_desc}
    +3 Management, 15% bonus on tax income, 15% bonus on all trade income

Honest: antitraits of "Liar", "Embezzler", "Corrupt", and "DeceiverVirtue" reflect level of aspect of level of honesty
    Veracious (+1 Influence, +1 to Law, +1 Loyalty)
    Honourable (+1 Management, +2 Influence, +2 to Law, +2 Loyalty)
    Honest (+2 Management, -1 Influence, +3 to Law, +3 Loyalty)

¬--------------------

{Veracious} Veracious

{Veracious_desc}
    This man's words are full of veracity. Every word from his mouth can be counted as fact.

{Veracious_effects_desc}
    +1 Influence, +1 to law (improves public order)

¬--------------------

{Honourable} Honourable

{Honourable_desc}
    This man is full of honourable aspects. His name can use for guarantee as he is reliable, and without crooked in nature.

{Honourable_effects_desc}
    +1 Management, +2 Influence, +2 to law (improves public order)

¬--------------------

{Honest} Honest

{Honest_desc}
    This man is honest and straight beyond expectation of people. But although he has no trick in his stock, you can't expected him to be idiot.

{Honest_epithet_desc} the Honest

{Honest_effects_desc}
    +2 Management, -1 Influence, +3 to law (improves public order)

Other more on traits.

Organizing Skill: pure and easy management stat traits which also add to solve short of management situation
    GoodOrganizer
    Know_How_To_Organize
    Good_Organizer
    Master_In_Art_Of_Organize

¬--------------------

{Know_How_To_Organize} Know How To Organize

{Know_How_To_Organize_desc}
    This man has already grabed some basic of how to put anything to work according to plan without using excessive force.

{Know_How_To_Organize_effects_desc}
    +1 management

¬--------------------

{Good_Organizer} Good Organizer

{Good_Organizer_desc}
    This man is excel in put everything in order and made whole works run without any problem to surfaces. Nice choice for asking to in charge your wedding ceremony to remember.

{Good_Organizer_effects_desc}
    +2 management

¬--------------------

{Master_In_Art_Of_Organize} Master In Art Of Organize

{Master_In_Art_Of_Organize_desc}
    This man is master in all aspect of organize from planning to operating and evaluating. Everything he in charge run smoothly in harmony as if there is no problem ever occurred before and after.

{Master_In_Art_Of_Organize_epithet_desc} the Master Organizer

{Master_In_Art_Of_Organize_effects_desc}
    +3 management

BadOrganizer
    Dumb_About_Organize
    Bad_Organizer
    Chaos_Bringer

¬--------------------

{Dumb_About_Organize} Dumb About Organize

{Dumb_About_Organize_desc}
    Although this man know how to order, he doesn't understand on how to made it in order at all.

{Dumb_About_Organize_effects_desc}
    -1 management

¬--------------------

{Bad_Organizer} Bad Organizer

{Bad_Organizer_desc}
    Out of order seem to occur to everything he in charged. If there are something to remember about his works, everyone would reply the same that it is the shame.

{Bad_Organizer_effects_desc}
    -2 management, -1 from law (has a negative effect on public order)

¬--------------------

{Chaos_Bringer} Chaos Bringer

{Chaos_Bringer_desc}
    No matter how hard he try, bad things always happen as everything he touchs seem to gone haywire as if disaster follow him everywhere.

{Chaos_Bringer_epithet_desc} the Disaster

{Chaos_Bringer_effects_desc}
    -3 management, -2 from law (has a negative effect on public order)

I'll work on adding those when I get time. Have you had a chance to look at the traits I added already?

Hmm... not have a chance to look at it yet.

I left off the epithets as the similar hate and fear traits didn't have epithets.

Here is more traits description work.

Specific Health: Health status traits which effect characters(influence by EB)
    Haemophiliac

¬--------------------

{Haemophiliac} Haemophiliac

{Haemophiliac_desc}
    This man's bleeding is matter of life and dead as chance to stop is so slow and slim.

{Haemophiliac_effects_desc}
    -2 from your general's hitpoints (how many hits your general can take before dying).

Lame
    Hobbled
    Lame

¬--------------------

{Hobbled} Hobbled

{Hobbled_desc}
    Wounds from the battle left him with stiffness in one leg. It still not that bad as he still could walking by himself.

{Hobbled_effects_desc}
    -10% to Movement Points (reduces the distance armies can march)

¬--------------------

{Lamed} Lamed

{Lamed_desc}
    Wounds from the past battle left him with a lame leg. His movement is limit as it as he can't walk without help from a pair of canes.

{Lamed_effects_desc}
    -20% to Movement Points (reduces the distance armies can march)

{Lamed_epithet_desc} the Lame

Lame from Birth
    Lame_From_Birth

¬--------------------

{Lame_From_Birth} Lame from Birth

{Lame_From_Birth_desc}
    This man was born lame and this made him has problem to struggle with his own disability much worse than face his outside enemies.

{Lame_From_Birth_effects_desc}
    -1 Command, -1 Influence, and -1 from your general's hitpoints (how many hits your general can take before dying), -40% to Movement Points (reduces the distance armies can march)

{Lame_From_Birth_epithet_desc} the Crippled

PoorHealth
    Under_The_Weather
    Confined_To_Bed
    On_His_Deathbed

¬--------------------

{Under_The_Weather} Under The Weather

{Under_The_Weather_desc}
    This man is feeling a up to the weather and season, rest a bit should be better.

{Under_The_Weather_effects_desc}
    -1 to your general's hitpoints (how many hits he can take before dying), -10% to Movement Points (reduces the distance armies can march), -1 to personal security (increases the likelihood of falling victim to assassination)

¬--------------------

{Confined_To_Bed} Confined To Bed

{Confined_To_Bed_desc}
    This man's health is not so well enough that physician order him to spend some time in bed in hope for recovery.

{Confined_To_Bed_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, -2 to your general's hitpoints (how many hits he can take before dying), -30% to Movement Points (reduces the distance armies can march), -3 to personal security (increases the likelihood of falling victim to assassination)

¬--------------------

{On_His_Deathbed} On His Deathbed

{On_His_Deathbed_desc}
    This man's sickness is chronic and can barely help himself. Many of his relatives now speaking about inheritance as this man's life now is at the mercy of heaven.

{On_His_Deathbed_effects_desc}
    -2 Influence, -4 to your general's hitpoints (how many hits he can take before dying), -50% to Movement Points (reduces the distance armies can march), -5 to personal security (increases the likelihood of falling victim to assassination)

(Hidden)GoodHealth (antitrait of PoorHealth)

Wife's Characteristic: More about wife's qualities
    Cuckold(modify) (to activated Paranoia, HarshJustice, HarshRuler, PhlegmHumour, Perverted, Fertile, Secretive, Drink, Arse, Girls in children)

FaithfulWife(modify) (to activated Upright, Just, Loyal, KindRuler, BloodHumour in children)

WellConnectedWife(modify) (to activated Trusting, BloodHumour, Talkative, IanR in children)

HealthyWife (+1 Fertile)(to activated HaleAndHearty, BloodHumour, Energetic in children)

¬--------------------

{HealthyWife} Healthy Wife

{HealthyWife_desc}
    This man have very healthy wife who never fell ill. She could bore a lot of healthy children.

{HealthyWife_effects_desc}
    Increases the chance of having children

FertileWife (+2 Fertile)(to activated Perverted, Fertile, YellowBileHumour, Karmasutra in children)

¬--------------------

{FertileWife} Fertile Wife

{FertileWife_desc}
    This man have very good family life. He and his wife enjoy family duty every night.

{FertileWife_effects_desc}

SickyWife (-1 Fertile)(to activated PoorHealth, Hypochondriac, BlackBileHumour, Haemophobic, Nonviolence in children)

¬--------------------

{SickyWife} Sicky Wife

{SickyWife_desc}
    According to his neighbours' statistic, His wife fell sick for only two days, the days that raining and the days that not. It is easier to count the day she feel well since it has none.

{SickyWife_effects_desc}
    Decreases the chance of having children

IntelligentWife (+1 management, -1 Influence)(to activated Intelligent, NaturalMilitarySkill, PhlegmHumour, Pragmatic in children)

¬--------------------

{IntelligentWife} Intelligent Wife

{IntelligentWife_desc}
    His wife is very clever who could manage house matter better than him. Some people tell him that he should embarrassment for this.

{IntelligentWife_effects_desc}
    +1 Management, -1 Influence

IgnoranceWife (+1 Fertile)(to activated Ignorance, BlackBileHumour, Slothful in children)

¬--------------------

{IgnoranceWife} Ignorance Wife

{IgnoranceWife_desc}
    He married with good women who think that good wife must do nothing but bore the children for her husband.

{IgnoranceWife_effects_desc}

StrictWife (-1 Influence)(to activated , HarshRuler, PhlegmHumour, BlackBileHumour, Sobriety, Cheapskate, Stoic, Austere, Prim, Nonkleptocrat in children)

¬--------------------

{StrictWife} Strict Wife

{StrictWife_desc}
    Recently, his wife has just fired one of his servent for boiled too hot water for her bath.

{StrictWife_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence

ClosedRelativeWife (+1 Influence)(to activated Inbred, BlackBileHumour, Nonkleptocrat in children)

¬--------------------

{ClosedRelativeWife} Closed Relative Wife

{ClosedRelativeWife_desc}
    He married with his niece from mother side so power and fortune of family would not go away. Let's waited and see how his child would be like.

{ClosedRelativeWife_effects_desc}
    +1 Influence

ReligiousWife (+1 Influence)(to activated BlackBileHumour, PublicAtheism, PublicFaith, ReligiousMania, Pious, Sacrilegious, Pragmatic, ReligiousAscetics in children)

¬--------------------

{ReligiousWife} Religious Wife

{ReligiousWife_desc}
    Only place that his wife would go when go outside his home is temple.

{ReligiousWife_effects_desc}
    +1 Influence

OverSpoilingWife (-1 Management)(to activated YellowBileHumour, ExpensiveTastes, Anger, Cheapskate, Drink, Arse, Girls, Epicurean, Aesthetic, ApicianRomanVice, Gambling in children)

¬--------------------

{OverSpoilingWife} Over-Spoiling Wife

{OverSpoilingWife_desc}
    Most of his income is end up in something about wife and her preference.

{OverSpoilingWife_effects_desc}
    -1 Management

WickedWife (-1 Influence)(to activated Liar, Embezzler ,DeceiverVirtue, Corrupt, Disloyal, Unjust, YellowBileHumour, Secretive, pragmatic, Lewd, DarkPath, Feck, Drink, Girls, Rabblerouser, Gambling in children)

¬--------------------

{WickedWife} Wicked Wife

{WickedWife_desc}
    "Wicked" is still too soft word to describe his wife.

{WickedWife_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence

Someone Child: Traits for not a son of legal father(one hidden for father and another non-hidden for son) for "Cuckold" trait
    SlaveSon

¬--------------------

{SlaveSon} Slave's Son

{SlaveSon_desc}
    There is a rumour that his father is not his mother's husband but is one of the slaves in his house.

{SlaveSon_effects_desc}
    -1 Command, -1 Influence, +2 to unrest (has a negative effect on public order)

ParamourSon

¬--------------------

{ParamourSon} Paramour's Son

{ParamourSon_desc}
    There is a rumour that his father is not his mother's husband but is one of his family's friends.

{ParamourSon_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, +1 to unrest (has a negative effect on public order)

UncleSon

¬--------------------

{UncleSon} Uncle's Son

{UncleSon_desc}
    There is a rumour that his father is not his mother's husband but is one of who he called uncles.

{UncleSon_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, +2 to unrest (has a negative effect on public order)

GrandPaSon

¬--------------------

{GrandPaSon} Grandfather's Son

{GrandPaSon_desc}
    There is a rumour that his father is not his mother's husband but is the one who he called grandfather himself.

{GrandPaSon_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, +4 to unrest (has a negative effect on public order)

Bastard

¬--------------------

{Bastard} Bastard

{Bastard_desc}
    Although everyone known that the one who he called father not really his father but no one really accept to be father at all. This left as mystery for everyone who love to guess.

{Bastard_effects_desc}
    -2 Command, -2 Influence

Bad Artistic Taste: Trait which anti-traits of "InspiringSpeaker", "PoeticSkill", "Aesthetic", "ExpensiveTastes", "ForeignTastesRomanVice" which reduce influence and increase Squalor
    BadArtisticTaste
    IndifferentInArt
    NoSenseInArt
    BadTasteInArt

¬--------------------

{IndifferentInArt} Indifferent In Art

{IndifferentInArt_desc}
    This man doesn't care about art and beauty, no other agenda in his mind, just not care about it.

{IndifferentInArt_effects_desc}
    -1 Influence, +1 to squalor (decreases population growth and public order)

¬--------------------

{NoSenseInArt} No Sense In Art

{NoSenseInArt_desc}
    Although now he have some interest in artistic field but he seem to not understand about what is beauty after all.

{NoSenseInArt_effects_desc}
    -2 Influence, +2 to squalor (decreases population growth and public order)

¬--------------------

{BadTasteInArt} Bad Taste In Art

{BadTasteInArt_desc}
    This man tend to think he has inherant superior in artistic taste and advocated it but artwork he preference seem to made the ones which he classified as the ordinaries who saw it sick with nausea, vomiting, inappetite and insomnia for several days.

{BadTasteInArt_effects_desc}
    -3 Influence, +3 to squalor (decreases population growth and public order)

TragicHero: antitraits of "GloriusFools", add command but reduce morale. Trigger by Close defeat.
    CursedByHistory
    DoomedByFate
    HatedByGods
    TragicHero

¬--------------------

{CursedByHistory} Cursed By History

{CursedByHistory_desc}
    History only remember the victors. The losers will be cursed in history books no matter what factors cause his defeated.

{CursedByHistory_effects_desc}
    +1 Command, -1 Morale for all troops on the battlefield

¬--------------------

{DoomedByFate} Doomed By Fate

{DoomedByFate_desc}
    No matter how skillful in commanding his army, the fate like to doomed him when it have chance to.

{DoomedByFate_effects_desc}
    +2 Command, -2 Morale for all troops on the battlefield

¬--------------------

{HatedByGods} Hated By Gods

{HatedByGods_desc}
    Gods above seem to hate him and favour his enemies for all sort of reasons. This divine hatred cause his life to not found any glorius accomplish.

{HatedByGods_effects_desc}
    +3 Command, -3 Morale for all troops on the battlefield

¬--------------------

{TragicHero} Tragic Hero

{TragicHero_desc}
    Although history, fate, and gods not favour him. His ability have been proved and later generations will study about his life with sympathy for him.

{TragicHero_epithet_desc} the Tragic Hero

{TragicHero_effects_desc}
    +4 Command, -4 Morale for all troops on the battlefield

Anger: Modify to +1 morale at low level

Secretive: Modify to based on public and personal security

SmoothTalker: Modify to add Influence to Traits
    Last edited by Suppanut; September 01, 2008 at 11:32 AM.

Wow, that's a lot, I don't think I'll be using most of these though.

And I was thinking, there isn't any way I know of to distinguish between the German influence and Celtic influence as they both use the same colony system.