Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752102 ... LastLast

Thread: Extended Cultures Discussion

Default Re: Extended Cultures (XC)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppanut View Post
    Do health bonuses effect on chance to get random plaque in cities? If yes then would be good as overcrowd city should have a load of chance to received plaque event
    You are a dentist, right?

I think you told me before, but this sentence gave you away.

Just kidding.

Suppanut's Avatar Idea-O-Matic

Quote Originally Posted by Archbaker View Post
    You are a dentist, right?

I think you told me before, but this sentence gave you away.

Just kidding.
    You are right.

And apologized for misspelling.
    Is proudly patroned by the Great Balikedes.

No need to apologise, I just like being a smart-Alec.

Quote Originally Posted by Webba View Post
    Well in that case I fully agree with Archbaker. As long as the factions are kept nice and diverse.

This is probably really stupid of me but I can't find the XC file to download, just the basic one. Where can I get this?
    That's my fault.
    I was updating the version, and I removed the old version, but then I realized there was still a bit more to be done on the new version. It'll be up shortly.
    It's up now.

Suppanut,
    I'll make sure to add some health restrictions and happiness bonuses or something.

There is matter I could use help on. I'm not really sure which cities should be able to be come huge cities, so far I've kept it to ones that are capitols or otherwise important as I understand them.
    Last edited by CaesarVincens; July 02, 2008 at 12:14 PM.

Expand your borders, a mod based on XGM 5.

I think barbarian factions should suffer more severe penalty on health and growth from government building LV4-5 than civilized factions to made sure that their city would not grown to LV5 population by themselves.

I will take a research on list of suppose to be huge cites but this would take sometimes.

Thank you, Suppanut; whenever you get to it is great.

Zarax's Avatar Triple Chaosmaster

We can start with the obvious ones:

Athens
    Syracuse
    Pella
    Rome
    Mediolanum
    Carthage
    Rhodes
    Massalia
    Carthago Nova
    Seleucia
    Alexandria
    Antioch
    The Best Is Yet To Come:

I believe I already got all of those, except Rhodes and maybe Mediolanum. TO find which cities are set as huge, just check the base descr_regions file, and search "hugecity".

LucretiusTC's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Zarax View Post
    We can start with the obvious ones:

Athens
    Syracuse
    Pella
    Rome
    Mediolanum
    Carthage
    Rhodes
    Massalia
    Carthago Nova
    Seleucia
    Alexandria
    Antioch
    Besides those cities we could probably name Ephesus, Pergamum and Memphis. If the city had a real growth potential, those city populations seem to reach their peaks during the late Hellenistic and early Roman period. Here are some estimates that I found about ancient city populations at their peak between 500 BCE and 150 CE:

Rome – c. 1000000 (100 CE)
    Alexandria – c. 500000 - 750000
    Carthage – 700000 (before 146 BCE); 350000 – 500000 (100 CE)
    Seleucia on the Tigris – c. 600000
    Antioch on the Orontes – c. 500000
    Syracuse – c. 300000
    Athens – c. 250000 (around 450 BCE including its home territory Attica).
    Ephesus – 250000 (another estimate gives the number 500000 in 100 CE)
    Pergamon – c. 120000 - 150000 (100 CE)
    Memphis – c. 50000 – 200000 (the Ptolemaic era)

Those estimates are just rough guide to put those cities in some kind of order. Besides they should be fixed suitable for this game and the XGM timeframe (starting c. 300 BC and ending c. 14 AD). There probably should be at least one huge city in the Indus valley e.g. Taxila. We should think about especially those regions that had a long urban history and enough wealth to support a big city like in the obvious cases of Alexandria in Egypt and Seleucia in Babylonia. Bactra could be also a good choice when we think about the combination of fertile Bactrian soil and the Silk Road that brought money to the city.

Otherwise I don´t know what would be the reasonable number for those huge cities that would support the gameplay...:hmmm:

Luc.
    Last edited by LucretiusTC; July 03, 2008 at 02:08 PM.

Thanks, Lucretius.

With those, the number is now up to 41 cities which can become huge. I've included some barbarian cities in that count, mostly capitols, that is Bibracte, Gergovia, Teutoburgum, Tyde, and Seutopolis, I also added in Camulodunum, and with Mediolanum that's seven cities that start in Barbarian hands that can become huge.

Here is ripping from Archbaker's private message on huge cities which I think it is useful and informative.
    Tribus_Trinovantes Camulodunum briton maybe >10,000(Post-Boudica)(as Londonium could archive it and for gameplay reason as capital of Britannia/place of specia;l temple "Stonehenge)
    Is this the current name for Londinium? If so, I think it should be able to become a huge city. It is a stretch in this time frame, but if a barbarian race were to create an empire this would be the sort of place where a huge city could develop. The same is not true for the German or Celtic capitols in the game because they only represent tribal settlements and not actual towns or cities.

Cimbrica Hafnia germanic

Small Rant: Hafnia (modern-day Copenhagen) did not even exist in this time frame. It is first mentioned in the Dark Ages and does not even become a city in any sense of the word until a thousand years after our time period. It is also not located in the Jutland peninsula but rather on Zealand (the larger of the two islands to the east of Jutland).
    The most obvious location for a settlement in cimbrica would be north of the deep inlet in Jutland, but the current location is quite convenient, so I would keep it as is.
    However, if possible, I would change the name to something less specific like Campus/Vicus/Domus Cimbrii.
    By the way, the port city belonging to the settlement in Cimbrica is exactly where I am located.But to get back on topic, this should not become a huge city.

Tribus_Chattii Mattium germanic
    Larger than most settlements in the north, but not big enough to be a huge city, unless you really need one in the region.

Bastetania Carthago_Nova iberia
    A barbarian city with enough civilised influence to justify letting it become a huge city. I think the Iberians, alone among the western barbarians, deserve a huge city in their homelands because being 'civilised barbarians' is part of their identity in the game.

Propontis Byzantium thrace
    This is the most obvious huge city for Thrace as it became possibly the most important city in the world shortly after our period.

Dalmatia Apollonia illyria
    A city that was apparently quite large in our time period. I have no population estimate, but it was famous for having a huge harbour.

Maeotis Tanais steppe
    Scythia Olbia steppe
    Two candidates for a huge city on the steppes. These both had enough civilised influence to justify having them grow to become huge cities. However, as far as I can tell, Olbia was never very large, so I would recommend Tanais if you need a huge city here.

Regnum_Bosphoranum Panticapaeum crimea
    A fairly large city and one-time capitol which I imagine could have grown larger still if it had remained a local power.

Taurica Neapolis_Scythica crimea
    Another one-time capitol with Hellenistic influences.

Sogdiana Maracanda east steppe
    Silk road location and at one time the seat of a satrap. It much later became the famous city of Samarkand.

Tribus_Dahae Nisa east steppe
    May have been a Parthian capitol and was at least a fairly culturally advanced city with rather large-scale architecture.

Tribus_Yuezhe Kashgar east steppe
    Barely even part of (what we think of as) the Classic world, but an old and influential city on the Silk Road.

Colchis Kotais armenia
    Atropatene Phraaspa armenia
    Armenia_Maior Armavir armenia
    Three local capitol cities. If having to choose one, I would say Armavir. If two, Phraaspa and Armavir.

Paphlagonia Sinope anatolia
    This city appears to have been an important local power with its own colonies.

Cappadocia Mazaka anatolia
    Very old. Cappadocian capitol. Located on Silk Road.

Bithynia Nicomedia anatolia
    An important city in the region.

Galatia Ancyra anatolia
    Not as influential in our period, and mainly inhabited by 'barbarians', but a very old city which gre several times before and after our period.

Cilicia Tarsus anatolia
    Some reputation as a centre of learning.

Lydia Sardis anatolia
    One of the great cities of the region.

Caria Halicarnasus anatolia
    Rather famous, and Herodotus was born here.

Pamphylia Side anatolia
    Moderately large, quite wealthy and partly independent city with strong Hellenistic culture.

Pontus Amasia anatolia
    Hellenistic Pontic capitol.

Umbria Ariminum italy
    Large growth under Augustus.

Calabria Tarentum italy
    Once a serious enemy of Rome.

Campania Capua italy
    A notoriously large and wealthy town in a densely populated part of Italia.

Here is the current list of regions with what temple should be preset. Please tell me if you have any place to add.(Espcially Caesar as you not yet reveal all your proposal yet.)
    Code:
    Province		Settlement		Region		Huge City	population		

(briton)
    Tribus_Brigantes	Isurium			briton		no
    Cuinnacht		Emain_Macha		briton		no
    Tribus_Trinovantes	Camulodunum		briton		yes		>10,000(Post-Boudica)(as Londinium could archive it and for gameplay reason as capital of Britannia/place of special temple "Stonehenge)(by Archbaker, Suppanut)
    Caledonia		Atauna			briton		no

(germanic)
    Cimbrica		Hafnia			germanic	no		(still not exist at that time)(by Archbaker)
    Locus_Aestii		Vicus_Aestii		germanic	
    Locus_Fenni		Vicus_Fenni		germanic
    Locus_Rugii		Rugium			germanic	
    Tribus_Chauci		Phabiranum		germanic	
    Tribus_Suebi		Teutoburgum		germanic	yes		(to support Barbarians' Special temple "Externsteine" in XGM 5.8.X)(by CaesarVincens)
    Tribus_Volcae		Sumelocenna		germanic
    Locus_Venedae		Vicus_Venedae		germanic
    Tribus_Tissagetae	Vicus_Tissagetae	germanic
    Tribus_Cherusci		Tulisurgium		germanic
    Tribus_Chattii		Mattium			germanic	yes		(one of the largest town in the north)(by Archbaker)
    Nurthralandan		Burgaz_Sueones		germanic	
    Locus_Careotae		Vicus_Careotae		germanic

(iberia)
    Gallaecia		Tyde			iberia		yes		(by CaesarVincens)
    Celtiberia		Numantia		iberia		maybe
    Lusitania		Oxtraca			iberia		maybe
    Bastetania		Carthago_Nova		iberia		yes		?(By Zarax)
    Turdetania		Gadir			iberia		yes		(to support Special temple "Pillars of Herakles")(by Suppanut)
    Baliares		Bocchoris		iberia		no
    Beribracia		Saguntum		iberia		yes		(area with high civilized influence in Iberia)(by Suppanut)
    Carpetania		Baikor			iberia		maybe
    Cantabria		Iruna			iberia		no		(most people here still hunter-gatherer during that era)(by Suppanut)
    Tartesania		Arsa			iberia		maybe
    Asturia			Pallantia		iberia		no		(most people here still hunter-gatherer during that era)(by Suppanut)
    Ceretania		Emporion		iberia		yes		(greek colony with high civilized influence)(by Suppanut)

(gauls)
    Locus_Lugii		Carrodunum		gauls		maybe		(to support Barbarians' Special temple "The Sleza and Radunia Complex" in XGM 5.8.X)(by Suppanut)
    Belgica			Samarobriva		gauls		
    Armorica		Darioritum		gauls		maybe		(to support Barbarians' Special temple "Carnac Stones")(by Suppanut)
    Sequania		Vesontio		gauls		
    Boihaemum		Eburonum		gauls
    Tribus_Cotini		Leucaristus		gauls
    Aeduia			Bibracte		gauls		yes		(by CaesarVincens)
    Noricum			Iuvavum			gauls		
    Pannonia		Paetovio		guals		
    Lemovicia		Lemonum			gauls
    Lugdinensis		Vienna			gauls		
    Cisalpine_Gaul		Mediolanium		gauls		yes		?(By Zarax)		
    Venetia			Patavium		gauls		
    Transalpine_Gaul	Massilia		gauls		yes		?(By Zarax)		
    Narbonensis		Tolosa			gauls		
    Liguria			Segesta			gauls
    Rhaetia			Veldideno		gauls		
    Tribus_Scordisci	Singidunum		gauls
    Tribus_Eravisci		Aquincum		gauls
    Tribus_Nervii		Atuatuca		gauls		
    Aquitania		Burdigala		gauls
    Arvernia		Gergovia		gauls		yes		(by CaesarVincens)
    Biturigia		Avaricum		gauls
    Aulercia		Cenabum			gauls		

(thrace)
    Getia			Buridava		thrace		maybe		(to support Barbarians' Special temple "Kogaionon")(by Suppanut)
    Scythia_Parva		Tomi			thrace		
    Thrace			Seutopolis		thrace		yes		(by CaesarVincens)	
    Dardania		Sardica			thrace
    Propontis		Byzantium		thrace		yes		(site of later Constantinople, the city of man desired)(by Archbaker)
    Thrace_Minor		Amphipolis		thrace		
    Moesia			Naissus			thrace		
    Tribus_Bastarnae	Vibantavarium		thrace
    Dacia			Sarmizegetusa		thrace		

(illyria)
    Illyria			Aemona			illyria
    Dalmatia		Apollonia		illyria		maybe		(huge harbour and relatively large)(by Archbaker)

(steppe)
    Tribus_Siracae		Campus_Siracae		steppe
    Tribus_Alanni		Campus_Alanni		steppe
    Tribus_Roxolani		Campus_Roxolani		steppe
    Tribus_Neuri		Vicus_Neuri		Steppe
    Maeotis			Tanais			steppe		yes		(large civilized influence in city)(by Archbaker)
    Scythia			Olbia			steppe		yes		(large civilized influence in city)(by Archbaker)
    Tribus_Budinai		Vicus_Budinai		steppe
    Tribus_Iazyges		Campus_Iazyges		steppe
    Tribus_Legae		Campus_Legae		steppe
    Tribus_Aorsi		Campus_Aorsi		steppe
    Tribus_Iirkai		Campus_Iirkai		steppe

(crimea)
    Regnum_Bosphoranum	Panticapaeum		crimea		yes		(large city which play as local power)(by Archbaker)
    Taurica			Neapolis_Scythica	crimea		yes		(large city which play as local power)(by Archbaker)
    Heraclea_Chersonesus	Chersonesos		crimea

(east steppe)
    Tribus_Massagetae	Campus_Massagetae	east steppe
    Chorasmia		Khiva			east steppe
    Sogdiana		Maracanda		east steppe	yes		(silk road and seat of satrap, later become Samarkand)(by Archbaker)
    Tribus_Dahae		Nisa			east steppe	yes		(Parthian Capital with fairly culturally advanced city)(by Archbaker)
    Tocharia		Gushan			east steppe
    Tribus_Yuezhe		Kashgar			east steppe	yes		(part of classic world, old and influenctial city of silk road)(by Archbaker)
    Wusun			Chighu			east steppe	maybe		(to support Barbarians' Special temple "Petrogliphs Sanctuaries of Semirechye" in XGM 5.8.X)(by Suppanut)
    Amyrgia			Campus_Amyrgicum	east steppe
    Tribus_Sakae		Campus_Sakae		east steppe
    Chach			Kangha			east steppe

(armenia)
    Colchis			Kotais			armenia		maybe		(by Archbaker)
    Atropatene		Phraaspa		armenia		maybe		(by Archbaker)
    Armenia_Maior		Armavir			armenia		yes		(to support Special temple "Karahunj")(by Suppanut and Archbaker)
    Iberia			Mtskheta		armenia
    Albania			Albana			armenia
    Sophene			Amida			armenia
    Armenia_Minor		Satala			armenia
    Armenia			Thospia			armenia

(anatolia)
    Paphlagonia		Sinope			anatolia	yes		(Important local power with its own colony)(by Archbaker)
    Cappadocia		Mazaka			anatolia	yes		(very old city with location on silk road)(by Archbaker)
    Amastris		Sesamus			anatolia
    Bithynia		Nicomedia		anatolia	yes		(Important city of the region)(by Archbaker)
    Galatia			Ancyra			anatolia	maybe		(by Archbaker)
    Cilicia			Tarsus			anatolia	yes		(some reputation as center of learning)(by Archbaker)
    Lydia			Sardis			anatolia	yes		(great city of the region)(by Archbaker)
    Caria			Halicarnasus		anatolia	maybe		(famous and site of one of 7 wonders but naver full recovered from Alexander's conquest)(by Suppanut and Archbaker)
    Pontus_Minor		Trapezus		anatolia	
    Phrygia			Ipsus			anatolia	
    Pamphylia		Side			anatolia	yes		(Moderately large, quite wealthy and partly independent city with strong Hellenistic culture.)(by Archbaker)
    Pontus			Amasia			anatolia	yes		(Hellenistic Pontic capitol.)(by Archbaker)

(italy)
    Etruria			Arretium		italy
    Umbria			Ariminum		italy		yes		(Large growth under Augustus.)(by Archbaker)
    Latium			Rome			italy		yes		600,000(end of games)
    Calabria		Tarentum		italy		yes		(Important Comercial city which once a serious enemy of Rome.)(by Archbaker)
    Campania		Capua			italy		yes		(A notoriously large and wealthy town in a densely populated part of Italia.)(by Archbaker)
    Bruttium		Croton			italy		
    Apulia			Cannae			italy

(persia)
    Media			Ecbatana		persia		yes		(to support Special temple "The Temple of Anahita at Ecbatana")(by Suppanut)
    Margiana		Merv			persia
    Hyrcania		Zadracarta		persia
    Tabiena			Gabae			persia
    Drangiana		Neh			persia
    Persis			Istakhr			persia		yes		(to support Special temple "The Site of Persepolis")(by Suppanut)
    Carmania		Harmozia		persia
    Aria			Phra			persia
    Astauene		Asaak			persia
    Parthyene		Hecatompylos		persia
    Choarene		Apamea			persia
    Adiabene		Arbela			persia

(hellenic)
    Epirus			Ambracia		hellenic	yes		(to support Special temple "The Oracle of Dodona")(by Suppanut)
    Macedonia		Pella			hellenic	yes		?(By Zarax)
    Thessalia		Larissa			hellenic	
    Laconia			Sparta			hellenic	
    Attica			Athens			hellenic	yes		250,000(beginning of Hellenistic)-250,000(Roman Empire)(to support Special temple "Acropolis of Athens" and special academy "Plato's Academy")(by many)
    Achaia			Patras			hellenic	yes		(to support 7 wonders)(turn into important commercial/industrial center by Romans)(by Suppanut)
    Arcadia			Corinth			hellenic	yes		(to support Special temple "Sanctuary of Asklepios")(by Suppanut)
    Boeotia			Thebes			hellenic	no		(city doesn't fully recovered until middle age)(by Suppanut)
    Aetolia			Thermon			hellenic	yes		(to support Special temple "The Oracle of Delphi")(by Suppanut)	
    Aeolis			Pergamum		hellenic	yes		120,000-150,000(to support Special academy "Library of Pergamum")(by Suppanut)
    Mysia			Cyzicus			hellenic
    Ionia			Ephesus			hellenic	yes		90,000(100 AD)(to support 7 wonders)(by many)	
    Rhodos			Rhodes			hellenic	yes		(to support 7 wonders)(By Zarax)

(Mediterranean)
    Sardinia		Caralis			Sardinia
    Sicilia_Graecus		Syracuse		sicily		yes		300,000(By Zarax)
    Sicilia_Romanus		Messana			sicily		
    Sicilia_Poeni		Lilybaeum		sicily
    Cyprus			Salamis			cyprus		
    Crete			Kydonia			crete		
    Corsica			Aleria			cosica

(arabia)
    Sinai			Petra			arabia		no		20,000(during roman ruled)	
    Nabataea		Bostra			arabia		
    Main			Carna			arabia		yes		(to support Special temple "Kaaba of Mecca")(by Suppanut)
    Saba			Mariaba			arabia		maybe
    Qataban			Tamna			arabia		
    Hadramaut		Sabata			arabia		
    Locus_Gerraei		Gerra			arabia		
    Maketa			Omana			arabia		
    Zufar			Ubar			arabia		

(levant)
    Assyria			Hatra			levant		
    Syria			Antioch			levant		yes		500,000(to support Special temple "The Resort of Daphne at Antioch")(by Suppanut)
    Regnum_Palmyrae		Palmyra			levant
    Phoenicia		Sidon			levant		
    Coele_Syria		Damascus		levant
    Judaea			Jerusalem		levant		yes		200,000(before fall of second temple, 70 AD)(to support Special temple "The Second Temple of Yahweh at Jerusalem")(by Suppanut)

(mesopotamia)
    Babylonia		Seleucia		mesopotamia	yes		200,000-250,000(to support 7 wonders)(by Suppanut)
    Elymais			Susa			mesopotamia	
    Characene		Charax			mesopotemia

(west africa)(1 special building)
    Mauretania_Tingitana	Tingi			west africa	
    Numidia			Cirta			west africa	
    Zeugitana		Carthage		west africa	yes		150,000-500,000(3rd punic war)(by many)
    Byzacium		Hadrumetum		west africa	
    Tripolitania		Lepcis_Magna		west africa
    Mauretania_Massaesili	Siga			west africa	
    Cydamae			Cydamae			west africa
    Locus_Massyli		Hippo_Regius		west africa
    Mauretania_Salditana	Saldae			west africa
    Tripolitania_Minor	Sabratha		west africa

(east africa)
    Cyrenaica		Cyrene			east africa	
    Nile_Delta		Alexandria		east africa	yes		300,000-600,000(Ptolemaic ruled)-1,000,000(classic peak)(to support 7 wonders)(to support Special academy "Library of Alexandria")(by many)
    Libya			Siwa			east africa	maybe		(to support Special temple "The Oracle of Amon at Siwa")(by Suppanut)
    Middle_Egypt		Memphis			east africa	yes		about 100,000(about 430 BC)(to support 7 wonders)(by many)
    Thebais			Thebes			east africa	yes		about 50,000(Ptolemaic ruled), 120,000(1000 BC)(to support Special temple "Abu Simbel")(by many)
    Marmarica		Paraetonium		east africa
    Nubia			Pselchis		east africa	
    Locus_Blemmye		Campus_Blemmye		east africa	
    Kush			Meroe			east africa	
    Oasis_Magna		Hibis			east africa	
    Azania			Opone			east africa

(baktria)
    Bactria			Bactra			Baktria		yes		(fertile soil and trade route hub)(by LucretiusTC)
    Paropamisadae		Kophen			baktria

(india)
    Gedrosia		Pura			india		no
    Sind			Patala			india		yes		(unknown size but a bit smaller than Taxila. Very significant in commercial as emporium of trade.)(to support Special temple "Learning Center of Taxila")(by Suppanut)
    Sattagydia		Opiana			india		
    Gandhara		Taxila			india		yes		(unknown size but assume to be huge due to its significant in economic(crossroad of 3 trade routes), military and culture.)(to support Special temple)(by Suppanut)
    Arachosia		Alexandropolis		india		maybe		(Modern day Kandahar, Isidorus of Charax in his 1st century CE "Parthian stations" itinerary described an "Alexandropolis, the metropolis of Arachosia", which he said was still Greek even at such a late time.)(by Suppanut)

(uncapturable)
    Gaetulia		Dimmidi			uncapturable
    Arabia			Gorda			uncapturable
    Last edited by Suppanut; July 04, 2008 at 12:47 AM.

I've added several cities to the list of huge cities. And my current proposals (which I mostly added due to gameplay reasons) are certainly visible, just look through descr_regions in XC, though I think you got all the ones I included.

LucretiusTC's Avatar Biarchus

I think we should also add Susa to the list of huge cities. Historically it belongs to the same group with the other classic Eastern capitals like Babylon, Ecbatana, and Persepolis. Later in the Parthian Empire Susa was made one of the two capitals (along with Ctesiphon) of the new state.

BTW, it is interesting to see how the capital of Mesopotamia has remained about the same area despite the new rulers: Babylon > Seleucia (305 BCE) > Ctesiphon > Baghdad (since 764 CE)...:hmmm:

Luc.

I will update list as soon I take a look of of the settlement and I need all to discuss on individual fate of each regions under catagory "maybe" to be Huge City or not.

To clarify, the private message I sent to Suppanut is supposed to read as a list of cities that could be used as huge cities, rather than of those that absolutely should be used, which I think have already been mentioned.

Exactly which ones to use should depend on how developed you want the regions to be. For instance, you may not want a lot of huge cities in the far north or on the central steppes, but on the other hand you might want to make sure every faction can get to a huge city, or even that each faction has a starting city that can become huge.

I'm trying to go a close to historical accuracy as I can, but when possible I'd like to have at least one huge city in every major area, and I already got Susa.

Just check out XC's descr_regions with a search for "hugecity" for the initial list

Again, thanks for all your input, guys.

In the end, there should be around 50-75 huge cities. Out of nearly 200 settlements, that's enough.

Here is the current list of regions with what should be able to build huge city. "[yes]" is the region which have already include in newest version of Extended Culture. Please tell me if you have any place to add. The catagory "maybe" are need more discuss before change into "yes" or "no". Catagory "no/maybe" is the substituted in case of need more huge city in that region.
    Code:
    Province		Settlement		Region		Huge City	population		

(briton)
    Tribus_Brigantes	Isurium			briton		no		???(find no significant data)
    Cuinnacht		Emain_Macha		briton		no		???(find no significant data)
    Tribus_Trinovantes	Camulodunum		briton		[yes]		>10,000(Post-Boudica)(as Londinium could archive it and for gameplay reason as capital of Britannia/place of special temple "Stonehenge)(by Archbaker, Suppanut)
    Caledonia		Atauna			briton		no		???(find no significant data)

(germanic)
    Cimbrica		Hafnia			germanic	no		(still not exist at that time)(by Archbaker)
    Locus_Aestii		Vicus_Aestii		germanic	no		(All "Vicus_"(Village) without their own name should grow into huge city in this period)(by Suppanut)
    Locus_Fenni		Vicus_Fenni		germanic	no		(All "Vicus_"(Village) without their own name should grow into huge city in this period)(by Suppanut)
    Locus_Rugii		Rugium			germanic	no/maybe	(Today "Darlowo". Although it is and ancient settlement with port and sea commerce but not significant until middle age when commerce in Baltic grew more significant)(by Suppanut)
    Tribus_Chauci		Phabiranum		germanic	no/maybe	(Today "Bremen". This settlement not so specially significant during game era as it first mention in romans source in 150 CE)(by Suppanut) 
    Tribus_Suebi		Teutoburgum		germanic	[yes]		(to support Barbarians' Special temple "Externsteine" in XGM 5.8.X)(by CaesarVincens)
    Tribus_Volcae		Sumelocenna		germanic	no		(originally this town was build in 98 CE by Romans as fort against Alamanni who destroy it in year 259-260 CE)(by Suppanut)
    Locus_Venedae		Vicus_Venedae		germanic	no		(All "Vicus_"(Village) without their own name should grow into huge city in this period)(by Suppanut)
    Tribus_Tissagetae	Vicus_Tissagetae	germanic	no		(All "Vicus_"(Village) without their own name should grow into huge city in this period)(by Suppanut)
    Tribus_Cherusci		Tulisurgium		germanic	?		???(find no significant data)
    Tribus_Chattii		Mattium			germanic	yes		(Capital of the Chatti, one of the largest town in the north)(by Archbaker)
    Nurthralandan		Burgaz_Sueones		germanic	?		???(find no significant data)
    Locus_Careotae		Vicus_Careotae		germanic	no		(All "Vicus_"(Village) without their own name should grow into huge city in this period)(by Suppanut)

(iberia)
    Gallaecia		Tyde			iberia		[yes]		(by CaesarVincens)
    Celtiberia		Numantia		iberia		no		(4,000-8,000 during Celtiberian rule and not so sophisticated city during Roman rule)(by Suppanut)
    Lusitania		Oxtraca			iberia		maybe		???(find no significant data)
    Bastetania		Carthago_Nova		iberia		[yes]		?(By Zarax)
    Turdetania		Gadir			iberia		yes		(to support Special temple "Pillars of Herakles")(by Suppanut)
    Baliares		Bocchoris		iberia		no		(Palma was the port used for destinations in Africa and Hispania, no important role in commercial and Strategic on their own(except their slingers))(by Suppanut)
    Beribracia		Saguntum		iberia		yes		(area with high civilized influence in Iberia)(by Suppanut)
    Carpetania		Baikor			iberia		maybe		???(find no significant data)
    Cantabria		Iruna			iberia		no/maybe	(Found in 75-74 BC by Romans. Although it can not be considered one of the outstanding cities of Roman Hispania, recent archaeological excavations have revealed a quite high degree of development.)(by Suppanut)
    Tartesania		Arsa			iberia		maybe		???(find no significant data)
    Asturia			Pallantia		iberia		no		(The fortified Celtiberian settlement, was rendered as Pallantia, chief town of the Vaccaei. The city was starved into submission in the second century BCE and incorporated into the Roman province of Hispania Tarraconensis. Though the little Roman garrison city was an active mint, it was insignificant compared to the Roman villas of Late Antiquity in the surrounding territory.)(by Suppanut)
    Ceretania		Emporion		iberia		yes		(greek colony with high civilized influence)(by Suppanut)

(gauls)
    Locus_Lugii		Carrodunum		gauls		maybe		(to support Barbarians' Special temple "The Sleza and Radunia Complex" in XGM 5.8.X)(by Suppanut)
    Belgica			Samarobriva		gauls		no		(Today Amiens, the Roman Samarobriva, was the central settlement of the Ambiani, one of the principal tribes of Gaul, who were issuing coinage, probably from Amiens, in the first century BCE.)(by Suppanut)
    Armorica		Darioritum		gauls		maybe		(Darioritum (first name of Vannes) was founded in the first century BC by the Romans.As the Venetii gain civitas so this city become capital of the area.)(to support Barbarians' Special temple "Carnac Stones")(by Suppanut)
    Sequania		Vesontio		gauls		no		(First recorded in the journals of Julius Caesar as the largest town of the Sequani, a smaller Gaulic tribe, in his commentaries detailing his conquest of Gaul; he gave the name of the town as Vesontio (possibly Latinized) and mentions that it was surrounded by a wooden palisade.)(by Suppanut)
    Boihaemum		Eburonum		gauls		?		???(find no significant data)
    Tribus_Cotini		Leucaristus		gauls		?		???(find no significant data)
    Aeduia			Bibracte		gauls		[yes]		(by CaesarVincens)
    Noricum			Iuvavum			gauls		no		(The first settlements at Salzburg were apparently begun by the Celts. Around 15 BC the separate settlements were merged into one city by the Romans. At this time the city was called Juvavum and was awarded the status of a Roman municipium in 45 AD. Juvavum developed into an important town of the Roman province of Noricum.)(By Suppanut)
    Pannonia		Paetovio		guals		?		???(find no significant data)
    Lemovicia		Lemonum			gauls		?		???(find no significant data)
    Lugdinensis		Vienna			gauls		yes		(The oppidum of the Allobroges became a Roman colony about 47 BC under Julius Caesar. Under the early Empire Vienna regained all its former privileges as a Roman colony. Later it became a provincial capital.)(by Suppanut)		
    Cisalpine_Gaul		Mediolanium		gauls		yes		?(By Zarax)		
    Venetia			Patavium		gauls		yes		(Patavium, Today Padua, claims to be the oldest city in northern Italy. Patavium was inhabited by (Adriatic) Veneti. They were reputed for their excellent breed of horses and the wool of their sheep. Its men fought for the Romans at Cannae. The city was a Roman municipium since 45 BC. It became so powerful that it was reportedly able to raise two hundred thousand fighting men.)(by Suppanut)
    Transalpine_Gaul	Massilia		gauls		[yes]		?(By Zarax)		
    Narbonensis		Tolosa			gauls		yes		(Tolosa rapidly transformed into one of the major cities of the Roman Empire before the reign of Nero due to thrieve in trade during Imperial rule.)(by Suppanut)
    Liguria			Segesta			gauls		?		???(find no significant data)
    Rhaetia			Veldideno		gauls		?		???(find no significant data)
    Tribus_Scordisci	Singidunum		gauls		maybe		(Singidunum reached its height in 86 AD. The legion set up as a square-shaped castrum (fort), the remains of which can be seen today near the northeastern corner of the acropolis. The legion also constructed a bridge over the Sava, connecting Singidunum with Taurunum. The 6,000-strong legion became a major military asset against the continuous threat of the Dacians just across the Danube. Another step the Romans took to help strengthen Singidunum was the settlement of its legion veterans next to the fortress. In time, a large settlement grew out from around the castrum.)(by Suppanut)
    Tribus_Eravisci		Aquincum		gauls		yes		(The city had around 30,000-40,000 inhabitants by the end of the 2nd century. People living in the settlement could enjoy the achievements of the Empire, like central heating in the houses, public baths, palaces, or amphitheatres for social events.)(by Suppanut)
    Tribus_Nervii		Atuatuca		gauls		no		(Located on the important road linking Cologne to Bavay via the relay of Liberchies, and surrounded by the fertile lands of the Hesbaye region, the settlement quickly became one of the largest Gallo-Roman administrative and military towns in the 1st century.)(by Suppanut)
    Aquitania		Burdigala		gauls		no/maybe	(Today Bordeaux. Around 300 BC it was the settlement of a Celtic tribe, the Bituriges Vivisci, who named the town Burdigala.The city fell under Roman rule around 60 BC, its importance lying in the commerce of Tin and Lead towards Rome. Later it became capital of Roman Aquitaine, flourishing especially during the Severan dynasty (3rd century).)(by Suppanut)
    Arvernia		Gergovia		gauls		[yes]		(by CaesarVincens)
    Biturigia		Avaricum		gauls		maybe		(Avaricum was an oppidum in ancient Gaul, near what is now the city of Bourges. Avaricum, situated in the lands of the Biturges, was the largest and best-fortified town within their territory, situated on very fertile lands. The terrain favored the oppidum, as it was flanked by a river and marshland, with only a single narrow entrance. There are 40,000 life in this city dureing Caesar's Seige of Avericum which was masscared with only 8,000 could escaped.)(by Suppanut)
    Aulercia		Cenabum			gauls		yes		(Cenabum was the name of an oppidum of the Carnutes tribe, situated on the site of what is now Orléans. It was a prosperous commercial city on the Loire River at the time of Caesar's conquest of Gaul. This port was the commercial outlet for the grain produced in the Beauce. The city had strong fortifications, and also controlled a bridge over the Loire, of considerable economic and strategic importance. It was Cenabum which gave the signal for the Gallic revolt of which Vercingetorix quickly became the head and which was the motivation for Caesar's seventh Gallic campaign. Later Caersar was massacring all the inhabitant and pillaging and burning down the town.)(by Suppanut)

(thrace)
    Getia			Buridava		thrace		maybe		(to support Barbarians' Special temple "Kogaionon")(by Suppanut)
    Scythia_Parva		Tomi			thrace		maybe		(greek colony with high civilized influence)(by Suppanut)
    Thrace			Seutopolis		thrace		[yes]		(by CaesarVincens)	
    Dardania		Sardica			thrace		no		(Sofia was originally a Thracian settlement called Serdica. Around 500 BC another tribe settled in the region, the Odrysi, known as an ethnos with their own kingdom. Around AD 29, Serdica was conquered by the Romans.When Emperor Diocletian divided the province of Dacia into Dacia Ripensis (at the banks of the Danube) and Dacia Mediterranea, Serdica became the capital of Dacia Mediterranea. The city subsequently expanded for a century and a half, it became a significant political and economical centre. Serdica was of moderate size, but magnificent as an urban concept of planning and architecture, with abundant amusements and an active social life.)(by Suppanut)
    Propontis		Byzantium		thrace		[yes]		(site of later Constantinople, the city of man desired)(by Archbaker)
    Thrace_Minor		Amphipolis		thrace		no		(Amphipolis one of the main stops on the Macedonian royal road to Thrace and later Roman Road which crossed the southern Balkans. After the final victory of Rome over Macedonia in 168 BC, Amphipolis became the capital one of the four mini-republics which were created by the Romans out of the kingdom of the Antigonids and gradually incorporated into the Roman client state, and later province, of Thracia.)(by Suppanut)
    Moesia			Naissus			thrace		no		(The city's early name under the Roman Empire remained Naissus, which is the Latin name derived from its original name Naissos ("city of the nymphs"), a Greek colony founded in antiquity. Naissus is a possible location of Nysa, a mythical place in Greek mythology where the young god Dionysus was raised. At the time of the conquest of the Greeks by Rome, Naissos was used as a base for operations but no other non-religious significant.)(by Suppanut)
    Tribus_Bastarnae	Vibantavarium		thrace		no		(too small)(by Suppanut)
    Dacia			Sarmizegetusa		thrace		no		(Sarmisegetuza was the most important Dacian military, religious and political centre. Sarmizegetusa had a sacred precinct—among the most important and largest circular and rectangular Dacian sanctuaries the famous Circular Calendar Sanctuary is included. The civilians lived around the fortress, down the mountain on man-made terraces. Dacian nobility had flowing water, brought through ceramic pipes, in their residences. The archaeological inventory found at the site shows that Dacian society had a high standard of living. The Roman conquerors established a military garrison there. Later, the capital of Roman Dacia was named after the Dacian capital—Colonia Ulpia Traiana Augusta Dacica Sarmizegetusa, established 40 km from the ruined Dacian capital. This second city was the biggest city in Roman Dacia, with a partly conserved forum, an amphitheatre, and several temples. The city was destroyed by the Goths.)(by Suppanut)

(illyria)
    Illyria			Aemona			illyria		no		(Aemona was one of the main cities on the eastern coast of the Adriatic. Recent research seems to indicate that Aemona was actually the easternmost city of the Roman empire proper. Aemona was likely a colony founded by veterans of the Illyricum campaigns. The soldiers were not happy with the quality of these non-Italian land payment.)(by Suppanut)
    Dalmatia		Apollonia		illyria		maybe		(huge harbour and relatively large)(by Archbaker)

(steppe)
    Tribus_Siracae		Campus_Siracae		steppe		no		(All "Campus_"(Camp)(Camp) should not grow into Huge City)(by Suppanut)
    Tribus_Alanni		Campus_Alanni		steppe		no		(All "Campus_"(Camp)(Camp) should not grow into Huge City)(by Suppanut)
    Tribus_Roxolani		Campus_Roxolani		steppe		no		(All "Campus_"(Camp) should not grow into Huge City)(by Suppanut)
    Tribus_Neuri		Vicus_Neuri		Steppe		no		(All "Vicus_"(Village) without their own name should grow into huge city in this period)(by Suppanut)
    Maeotis			Tanais			steppe		yes		(large civilized influence in city)(by Archbaker)
    Scythia			Olbia			steppe		yes		(large civilized influence in city)(by Archbaker)
    Tribus_Budinai		Vicus_Budinai		steppe		no		(All "Vicus_"(Village) without their own name should grow into huge city in this period)(by Suppanut)
    Tribus_Iazyges		Campus_Iazyges		steppe		no		(All "Campus_"(Camp) should not grow into Huge City)(by Suppanut)
    Tribus_Legae		Campus_Legae		steppe		no		(All "Campus_"(Camp) should not grow into Huge City)(by Suppanut)
    Tribus_Aorsi		Campus_Aorsi		steppe		no		(All "Campus_"(Camp) should not grow into Huge City)(by Suppanut)
    Tribus_Iirkai		Campus_Iirkai		steppe		no		(All "Campus_"(Camp) should not grow into Huge City)(by Suppanut)

(crimea)
    Regnum_Bosphoranum	Panticapaeum		crimea		yes		(large city which play as local power)(by Archbaker)
    Taurica			Neapolis_Scythica	crimea		yes		(large city which play as local power)(by Archbaker)
    Heraclea_Chersonesus	Chersonesos		crimea

(east steppe)
    Tribus_Massagetae	Campus_Massagetae	east steppe	no		(All "Campus_"(Camp) should not grow into Huge City)(by Suppanut)
    Chorasmia		Khiva			east steppe	no		(No city name Khiva until 6 century CE although had "Khwarezm" since early of Iranian history.)(by Suppanut)
    Sogdiana		Maracanda		east steppe	yes		(silk road and seat of satrap, later become Samarkand)(by Archbaker)
    Tribus_Dahae		Nisa			east steppe	[yes]		(Parthian Capital with fairly culturally advanced city)(by Archbaker)
    Tocharia		Gushan			east steppe	?		???
    Tribus_Yuezhe		Kashgar			east steppe	yes		(part of classic world, old and influenctial city of silk road)(by Archbaker)
    Wusun			Chighu			east steppe	maybe		(to support Barbarians' Special temple "Petrogliphs Sanctuaries of Semirechye" in XGM 5.8.X)(by Suppanut)
    Amyrgia			Campus_Amyrgicum	east steppe	no		(All "Campus_"(Camp) should not grow into Huge City)(by Suppanut)
    Tribus_Sakae		Campus_Sakae		east steppe	no		(All "Campus_"(Camp) should not grow into Huge City)(by Suppanut)
    Chach			Kangha			east steppe	no		(Today Tashkent, Kangha started as an oasis on the Chirchik River, near the foothills of the Golestan Mountains. In ancient times, this area contained Beitian, probably the summer "capital" of the Kangju confederacy but not significant on regional/global state until 7th century CE as develop of irrigation/comcerce in the area.)(by Suppanut)

(armenia)
    Colchis			Kotais			armenia		no/maybe	(Kutaisi was the capital of the ancient Kingdom of Colchis.)(by Archbaker)
    Atropatene		Phraaspa		armenia		no/maybe	???(by Archbaker)
    Armenia_Maior		Armavir			armenia		yes		(Armavir was inhabited from the 5th-6th millennium BC onwards. Various obsidian instruments, bronze objects and pottery have been found from that period. King Argishtis I of Urartu built a fortress in the area and named it Argishtikhinili. In 331 BC when Armenia reasserted its independence under the Orontid Dynasty from the Achaemenid Empire, Armavir was chosen as the capital of Armenia.)(to support Special temple "Karahunj")(by Suppanut and Archbaker)
    Iberia			Mtskheta		armenia		no		(Mtskheta was a capital of the Georgian Kingdom of Iberia during the 3rd century BC - 5th century AD. No other significant in this era.)(by Suppanut)
    Albania			Albana			armenia		no		(Small client Kingdom to Armenia with history of friecely fight to protect their home.)(by Suppanut)
    Sophene			Amida			armenia		no		(The city was called Amida when the region was under the rule of the Roman (from 66 BC) and the succeeding Byzantine Empires. It once was the seat of the Church of the East Patriarch and thus an Assyrian or Syriac stronghold that produced many famous Syriac theologians and Patriarchs. No other significant thing in that era.)(by Suppanut)
    Armenia_Minor		Satala			armenia		no		(City was built by roman in year 115 after their annexation from Armenia by Rome.)(by Suppanut)
    Armenia			Thospia			armenia		[yes]		(Other name is Van, important city with very heavy fortification and control pass of trade route)(by CaesarVincens)

(anatolia)
    Paphlagonia		Sinope			anatolia	yes		(Important local power with its own colony)(by Archbaker)
    Cappadocia		Mazaka			anatolia	[yes]		(very old city with location on silk road)(by Archbaker)
    Amastris		Sesamus			anatolia	no		(On a coin of the time of Trajan, Amastris has the title Metropolis. It continued to be a town of some note to the seventh century of our era.)(by Suppanut)
    Bithynia		Nicomedia		anatolia	[yes]		(Important city of the region)(by Archbaker)
    Galatia			Ancyra			anatolia	maybe		(by Archbaker)
    Cilicia			Tarsus			anatolia	yes		(some reputation as center of learning)(by Archbaker)
    Lydia			Sardis			anatolia	yes		(great city of the region)(by Archbaker)
    Caria			Halicarnasus		anatolia	maybe		(famous and site of one of 7 wonders but naver full recovered from Alexander's conquest)(by Suppanut and Archbaker)
    Pontus_Minor		Trapezus		anatolia	[yes]		(by CaesarVincens)
    Phrygia			Ipsus			anatolia	no		(A village on the crossroad in Phrygia(which lost important part to Galatia) which site the battle that cause break up of Diadochi war.)(by Suppanut)
    Pamphylia		Side			anatolia	yes		(Moderately large, quite wealthy and partly independent city with strong Hellenistic culture.)(by Archbaker)
    Pontus			Amasia			anatolia	[yes]		(Hellenistic Pontic capitol.)(by Archbaker)

(italy)
    Etruria			Arretium		italy		yes		(the third largest city in Italy in the Augustan period)(by Suppanut)
    Umbria			Ariminum		italy		yes		(Large growth under Augustus.)(by Archbaker)
    Latium			Rome			italy		[yes]		600,000(end of games)
    Calabria		Tarentum		italy		yes		(Important Comercial city which once a serious enemy of Rome.)(by Archbaker)
    Campania		Capua			italy		[yes]		(A notoriously large and wealthy town in a densely populated part of Italia.)(by Archbaker)
    Bruttium		Croton			italy		no		(Once glorius for Pythagorean school, Olympic superpower and a considerable city, with twelve miles of walls, but after the Pyrrhic War, half the city was deserted (Livy 24.3). What was left of its population submitted to Rome in 277 BC.)(by Suppanut)
    Apulia			Cannae			italy		no		(An unimportant Roman town which site the one of the most famous battle.)(by Suppanut)

(persia)
    Media			Ecbatana		persia		yes		(to support Special temple "The Temple of Anahita at Ecbatana")(by Suppanut)
    Margiana		Merv			persia		[yes]		(by CaesarVincens)
    Hyrcania		Zadracarta		persia		maybe		(The Persians considered Hyrcania one of "the good lands and countries" which their supreme god Ahura Mazda had created personally. To the northeast, Hyrcania was open to the Central Asian steppes, where nomadic tribes had been living for centuries. Vital to Parthia, situated between their Parthian territories and their homeland on the steppe. It is certain that the Parthian kings used a Hyrcanian town as their summer residence(Imperial Palace?).)(by Suppanut)
    Tabiena			Gabae			persia		maybe		(Today Isfahan, Gabae was the centre and capital city of a large province, which was administered by Arsacid governors. The town commanded the main roads to Susa in Elam, Ecbatana in Media, and Persepolis in Persis. The town was a provincial capital in Parthian times and received its current name Isfahan in the age of the Sasanians.)(by Suppanut)
    Drangiana		Neh			persia		no		???(find no significant data)
    Persis			Istakhr			persia		yes		(to support Special temple "The Site of Persepolis")(by Suppanut)
    Carmania		Harmozia		persia		yes		(Important port in Persian Gulf/Indian Oceans which very fertile farmland and Strategic location)(by Suppanut)
    Aria			Phra			persia		maybe		(Aria was an Old Persian satrapy which in antiquity was considered as particularly fertile and, above all, rich in wine.)(by Suppanut)
    Astauene		Asaak			persia		maybe		(Capital of Astauene, site of Arsaces I crowning according to Isidore of Charax. It is in modern Iran near Kuchan in the upper Atrek river valley.)(by Suppanut)
    Parthyene		Hecatompylos		persia		yes		(The Parni tribe took the city around 238 BCE and made it one of the first capitals of their Parthian Empire. It was mentioned as the royal city of the Parthians by a number of classical writers including Strabo, Pliny, Ptolemy, although the Parthians seemed to have used a number of cities as their "capital" at different periods.)(by Suppanut)
    Choarene		Apamea			persia		no		(A Hellenistic city in Media founded by Seleucus I Nicator, near Laodicea (now Nahavand, Iran) and Heraclea. Apamea's precise location is not known, but it is probably in Iran, or, less likely, in Iraq.)(by Suppanut)
    Adiabene		Arbela			persia		no		(Site of Gaugamela and early center of Christianity)(by Suppanut)

(hellenic)
    Epirus			Ambracia		hellenic	[yes]		(to support Special temple "The Oracle of Dodona")(by Suppanut)
    Macedonia		Pella			hellenic	[yes]		?(By Zarax)
    Thessalia		Larissa			hellenic	no		(As the chief city of ancient Thessaly(well known for horsemanship), Larissa was directly annexed by Philip II of Macedon in 344, and from then on Larissa was under Macedonian control; in 196 B.C. Larissa became an ally of Rome and was the headquarters of the Thessalian League.)(by Suppanut)
    Laconia			Sparta			hellenic	no		(This "Defender of Hellenism" is on gradually decline especially in population.)(by Suppanut)
    Attica			Athens			hellenic	[yes]		250,000(beginning of Hellenistic)-250,000(Roman Empire)(to support Special temple "Acropolis of Athens" and special academy "Plato's Academy")(by many)
    Achaia			Patras			hellenic	yes		(to support 7 wonders)(turn into important commercial/industrial center by Romans)(by Suppanut)
    Arcadia			Corinth			hellenic	yes		(to support Special temple "Sanctuary of Asklepios")(by Suppanut)
    Boeotia			Thebes			hellenic	no		(city doesn't fully recovered until middle age)(by Suppanut)
    Aetolia			Thermon			hellenic	yes		(to support Special temple "The Oracle of Delphi")(by Suppanut)	
    Aeolis			Pergamum		hellenic	[yes]		120,000-150,000(to support Special academy "Library of Pergamum")(by Suppanut)
    Mysia			Cyzicus			hellenic	maybe		(City loyal to Pegamum and later Rome. Chief city of Mysia. Under Roman Emperor Tiberius it was incorporated with the empire, but remained the capital of Mysia, afterwards of Hellespontus, and became one of the greatest cities in the ancient world.)(by Suppanut)
    Ionia			Ephesus			hellenic	yes		90,000(100 AD)(to support 7 wonders)(by many)	
    Rhodos			Rhodes			hellenic	yes		(to support 7 wonders)(By Zarax)

(Mediterranean)
    Sardinia		Caralis			Sardinia	no		(Rome never truely control inland part)(by Suppanut)
    Sicilia_Graecus		Syracuse		sicily		[yes]		300,000(By Zarax)
    Sicilia_Romanus		Messana			sicily		[yes]?		(Known for good natural harbour. In Roman times Messana had an important pharos (lighthouse). Messana was the base of Sextus Pompeius, during his war against Octavian.)(by CaesarVincens)
    Sicilia_Poeni		Lilybaeum		sicily		[yes]?		(Lilybaeum, the principal stronghold of the Carthaginians in Sicily. Neither Pyrrhus nor the Romans were able to reduce it by siege, but it was surrendered to the latter in 241 BC at the end of the First Punic War as a condition of the peace treaty. In the later wars it was a starting point for the Roman expeditions against Carthage, and under Roman rule it enjoyed considerable prosperity.)(by CaesarVincens)
    Cyprus			Salamis			cyprus		no/maybe	(In Roman times, Salamis was part of the Roman province of Cilicia. The seat of the governor was relocated to Paphos. The town suffered heavily during the Jewish rising of AD 116/117. Although Salamis ceased to be the capital of Cyprus from the Hellenistic period onwards when it was replaced by Paphos, its wealth and importance did not diminish.)(by Suppanut)
    Crete			Kydonia			crete		no/maybe	(Kydonia was an important ancient city-state on the northwest coast of the island of Crete. It is at the site of the modern-day Greek city of Khania. Cydonia was constantly at war with other Cretan city-states such as Aptera, Falasarna and Polyrrinia.(by Suppanut)
    Corsica			Aleria			cosica		no		(Rome never truely control inland part)(by Suppanut)

(arabia)
    Sinai			Petra			arabia		no		20,000(during roman ruled)	
    Nabataea		Bostra			arabia		maybe		(Bosra was the first Nabatean city in the 2nd century BC. The Nabatean Kingdom was conquered by Roman in 106. Under the Roman Empire, Bosra was capital of the Roman province Arabia Petraea. The city flourished and became a major metropolis at the juncture of several trade routes, including the Roman road to the Red Sea.)(By Suppanut)
    Main			Carna			arabia		yes		(to support Special temple "Kaaba of Mecca")(by Suppanut)
    Saba			Mariaba			arabia		[yes]		(by CaesarVincens)
    Qataban			Tamna			arabia		no/maybe	(The capital of Qataban was named Timna and was located on the trade route which passed through the other kingdoms of Hadramaut, Sheba and Ma'in. It was the most prominent Yemeni kingdom in the 2nd half of the 1st millennium BCE, when its ruler held the title of the South Arabian hegemon, MKRB.)(by Suppanut)
    Hadramaut		Sabata			arabia		no/maybe	???
    Locus_Gerraei		Gerra			arabia		no		(Gerrha was the center of an Arab kingdom from approximately 650 BC to circa 300 AD)
    Maketa			Omana			arabia		no		(One of the earliest Roman historians to mention Oman is Yalainous, who lived from 23-79 AD. He presents in his writings a city which he names Omana. This name also recurs in Ptolemy. Some historians identify this Omana of Ptolemy as the city of Sohar, which was the pre-eminent trading center of Arabia in the classical age of Islam.)(by Suppanut)
    Zufar			Ubar			arabia		no		(lost city in Arab legend just rediscovered by NASA satellites in 1980s.)(by Suppanut)

(levant)
    Assyria			Hatra			levant		maybe		(Hatra was founded as an Assyrian city by the Seleucid Empire[1] some time in the 3rd century BCE. A religious and trading centre of the Parthian empire, it flourished during the 1st and 2nd centuries BCE. Hatra became an important fortified frontier city and withstood repeated attacks by the Roman Empire.)(by Suppanut)
    Syria			Antioch			levant		[yes]		500,000(to support Special temple "The Resort of Daphne at Antioch")(by Suppanut)
    Regnum_Palmyrae		Palmyra			levant		maybe		(Palmyra has long been a vital caravan city for travellers crossing the Syrian desert and was known as the Bride of the Desert. Palmyra was made part of the Roman province of Syria during the reign of Tiberius (14–37). It steadily grew in importance as a trade route linking Persia, India, China, and the Roman empire.)(by Suppanut)
    Phoenicia		Sidon			levant		[yes]		(by CaesarVincens)
    Coele_Syria		Damascus		levant		yes		(oldest settlement which people still living in, significant during pre-Alexander and Roman Empire eras)(by Suppanut)
    Judaea			Jerusalem		levant		[yes]		200,000(before fall of second temple, 70 AD)(to support Special temple "The Second Temple of Yahweh at Jerusalem")(by Suppanut)

(mesopotamia)
    Babylonia		Seleucia		mesopotamia	[yes]		200,000-250,000(to support 7 wonders)(by Suppanut)
    Elymais			Susa			mesopotamia	[yes]		(by CaesarVincens)
    Characene		Charax			mesopotemia	maybe		(Charax was a rich port with ships arriving regularly from Gerrha, Egypt, India, and beyond. It was also the beginning of the overland trade route from the Persian Gulf to Petra and Palmyra. It became a centre for Arab trade, largely controlled by the Nabataeans, at least until they became assimilated by the Romans in 106 CE.)(by Suppanut)

(west africa)(1 special building)
    Mauretania_Tingitana	Tingi			west africa	no		(Tingi is an ancient Phoenician town, founded by Carthaginian colonists in the early 5th century BC. The commercial town of Tingis came under Roman rule in the course of the 1st century BC, first as a free city and then, under Augustus, a colony, capital of Mauritania Tingitana of Hispania.)(by Suppanut)
    Numidia			Cirta			west africa	no/maybe	(Capital of Kingdom of Numidia, not only was Cirta an important economic site, it was also a key political and military spot within the African kingdoms. Caesar's conquest of Northern Africa officially brought Cirta under Roman rule in 46 B.C.)(by Suppanut)
    Zeugitana		Carthage		west africa	[yes]		150,000-500,000(3rd punic war)(by many)
    Byzacium		Hadrumetum		west africa	yes		(Hadrumetum was one of the most important communities within the Carthaginian territory in northern Africa because of its strategic location on the sea in the heart of the fertile Sahel region. The city allied itself with Rome during the Punic Wars, thereby escaping damage or ruin and entered a relatively peaceful 700-year stint under Pax Romana. Under the Roman Empire it became very prosperous; Trajan gave it the rank of a colonia.)(by Suppanut)
    Tripolitania		Lepcis_Magna		west africa	no		(One of the leading cities of Roman Africa and a major trading post but gain prominent long later after game period.)(by Suppanut)
    Mauretania_Massaesili	Siga			west africa	?		???(find no significant data)
    Cydamae			Cydamae			west africa	?		???(find no significant data)
    Locus_Massyli		Hippo_Regius		west africa	maybe		(Hippo Regius was a major city in Roman Africa. In even earlier days, the city was a royal residence for Numidian kings.)(by Suppanut)
    Mauretania_Salditana	Saldae			west africa	no		(A minor port in Carthaginian and Roman times.)(by Suppanut)
    Tripolitania_Minor	Sabratha		west africa	no		(Sabratha was the westernmost of the "three cities" of Tripolis. Sabratha's port was established, perhaps about 500 BC, as a Phoenician trading-post that served as a coastal outlet for the products of the African hinterland. Sabratha became part of the short-lived Numidian Kingdom of Massinissa before being Romanized and rebuilt in the 2nd and 3rd centuries AD.)(by Suppanut)

(east africa)
    Cyrenaica		Cyrene			east africa	[yes]		(The chief town of ancient Libya and established commercial relations with all the Greek cities, reaching the height of its prosperity under its own kings in the 5th century BC. Soon after 460 BC it became a republic; after the death of Alexander the Great (323 BC) it was passed to the Ptolemaic dynasty.)(by CaesarVincens)
    Nile_Delta		Alexandria		east africa	[yes]		300,000-600,000(Ptolemaic ruled)-1,000,000(classic peak)(to support 7 wonders)(to support Special academy "Library of Alexandria")(by many)
    Libya			Siwa			east africa	maybe		(The oracle temple of Ammon (Zeus Ammon) was already famous during the time of Herodotus. Prior to his campaign of conquest in Persia Alexander the Great reached the oasis, the oracle is said to have confirmed him as both a divine personage and the legitimate Pharaoh of Egypt. The Romans later used Siwa as a place of banishment.)(to support Special temple "The Oracle of Amon at Siwa")(by Suppanut)
    Middle_Egypt		Memphis			east africa	yes		about 100,000(about 430 BC)(to support 7 wonders)(by many)
    Thebais			Thebes			east africa	yes		about 50,000(Ptolemaic ruled), 120,000(1000 BC)(to support Special temple "Abu Simbel")(by many)
    Marmarica		Paraetonium		east africa	no		(A minor port in Hellenistic and Roman times.)(by Suppanut)
    Nubia			Pselchis		east africa	no		???(find no significant data)
    Locus_Blemmye		Campus_Blemmye		east africa	no		(All "Campus_"(Camp) should not grow into Huge City)(by Suppanut)
    Kush			Meroe			east africa	maybe		(Meroë was the southern capital of the Kushite Kingdom, or Napata/Meroitic Kingdom, that spanned the period c. 800 BC - c. 350 AD. Meroe eventually settled down to a healthy trading relationship with Rome and the Mediterranean. However, the kingdom of Meroe began to fade as a power by the first or second century AD, sapped by the war with Roman Egypt and the decline of its traditional industries.)(by Suppanut)
    Oasis_Magna		Hibis			east africa	no		(Oasis settlement)(by Suppanut)
    Azania			Opone			east africa	no		(In ancient times, Opone operated as a port of call for merchants from Phoenicia, Egypt, Greece, Persia, Yemen, Nabataea, Azania, the Roman Empire and elsewhere, as it possessed a strategic location along the coastal route from Azania to the Red Sea.)(by Suppanut)

(baktria)
    Bactria			Bactra			Baktria		[yes]		(fertile soil and trade route hub)(by LucretiusTC)
    Paropamisadae		Kophen			baktria		?		???(find no significant data)	

(india)
    Gedrosia		Pura			india		no		???(find no significant data)
    Sind			Patala			india		yes		(unknown size but a bit smaller than Taxila. Very significant in commercial as emporium of trade.)(to support Special temple "Learning Center of Taxila")(by Suppanut)
    Sattagydia		Opiana			india		?		???(find no significant data)
    Gandhara		Taxila			india		yes		(unknown size but assume to be huge due to its significant in economic(crossroad of 3 trade routes), military and culture.)(to support Special temple)(by Suppanut)
    Arachosia		Alexandropolis		india		maybe		(Modern day Kandahar, the city has been a frequent target for conquest because of its strategic location in Southern Asia, controlling the main trade route linking the Indian subcontinent with the Middle East, Central Asia and the Persian Gulf.)(by Suppanut)

(uncapturable)
    Gaetulia		Dimmidi			uncapturable
    Arabia			Gorda			uncapturable
    Summery
    [yes](included) =36
    yes(not yet included) =41
    no =68
    maybe =27
    no/maybe =12
    ?(no data) =14
    uncapturable =2
    total =200

Thanks, Suppanut. I'm going to release a new version soon with many of these cities added.