Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: XENOPHONIA FOR SS 6.1 - DOWNLOAD

Default Re: XENOPHONIA FOR SS 6.1 - DOWNLOAD

I cant get the the filefront links. It wont load page. ??? I am very excited to use xenophonia, never used it before but the lame e-european accent on the danes and norwegians has been getting on my nerves for years.
    Please help me to use get the files so I can play with pride again.

Beiss's Avatar Nemo nascitur...

Quote Originally Posted by romanswinter View Post
    I followed all the instructions step by step, but I cant seem to get any sound out of any of the non english speaking factions. Other factions, which were supposed to have been change still speak English like the French and Hungarians. Did I make a common mistake that someone might be able to help me with? I honestly did follow all the instructions bit for bit. The only thing I did not do was delete the voices folder because it said that was optional. Thanks for your help.
    Did you delete the voice folder before or after the game had been run the first time after installation? Check the size of the dat files in ss/data/sounds and post them here. They're supposed to be very large.
    Under the patronage of Halie Satanus, Emperor of Ice Cream, in the house of wilpuri

Very good work Mr.Beiss. And btw devereau I'am Brazilian myself, glad to see another brazilian in the community. Fala rapaz dps me manda uma mensagem pessoal .

Icon5 Re: XENOPHONIA FOR SS 6.1 - DOWNLOAD

I was really disappointed to see the second batch of files are no longer there... This was one of my favorite mods and I was looking forward to playing the game again with it. Is there any way to install this mod with stainless steel now? Can someone explain?
    -Voice of the Celtic warriors in EB 1 and writer of the original tutorial on sound and music editing for RTW.

Vulpex's Avatar Civis

I would like very much to hear this too, just recently found this and is something i would much see/hear in SS.

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

some of the files are missing from filefront

I would suggest sending a PM to deverau. I have none of the files you're looking for.
    Under the patronage of Halie Satanus, Emperor of Ice Cream, in the house of wilpuri

This added SO MUCH to the game - the ability to hear epic German speeches prior to battle was invaluable, is there no way we can possibly recover devereau's files? Surely somebody has a few of the missing files?

I sent him a PM, he replied a few days ago but has not uploaded them yet. Perhaps if someone else asks him he will recall?
    -Voice of the Celtic warriors in EB 1 and writer of the original tutorial on sound and music editing for RTW.

Dears, in a few days the upload to filefront will be done. Sorry for waiting.
    La bataille de Hastings! - 14 octobre 1066 -this battle will start a series of clashes between two mighty peoples, where France will extend a glorious future, leaving permanently etched their mark on British culture.

Yay

I have permission from Mr. Beiss to re-Upload the ancient version of Xenophonia to Stainless Stell 6.1 mod. Today I start this upload files to filefront account. Thank you.
    La bataille de Hastings! - 14 octobre 1066 -this battle will start a series of clashes between two mighty peoples, where France will extend a glorious future, leaving permanently etched their mark on British culture.

Dorian's Avatar Libertus

Dear Beiss and Devereau, I just entered your interesting thread; I was glad to see what you've done and... I laughed with the discussion on whether Xenophonia is the proper title: The truth is that, written in latin alphabet, the word would mean in Greek both "killing the foreigners" and "speech of the foreigners". Only written into Greek one sees the difference: In the first case ...phonia would be written with o (omicron) but in the second with double o (omega)!
    Take my word on face value: I am a Myrmidon Greek.

Thank you much devereau! I guess we'll find out soon enough if this works with the latest RR/RC/CBUR build! Fur Kaiser und Ehre muthaas!

Foederatus
    Russia, Samarska Gubernia, city Togliatti

where I can download English and Scottish soundpack?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    Dear Beiss and Devereau, I just entered your interesting thread; I was glad to see what you've done and... I laughed with the discussion on whether Xenophonia is the proper title: The truth is that, written in latin alphabet, the word would mean in Greek both "killing the foreigners" and "speech of the foreigners". Only written into Greek one sees the difference: In the first case ...phonia would be written with o (omicron) but in the second with double o (omega)!
    Take my word on face value: I am a Myrmidon Greek.
    Haha - then I guess the name is doubly correct

Any news on devereau reposting the missing files? Will the files on the Beiss dl page work with the latest Stainless build (RR/RC/CBUR)?
    Thanks!

Lemming69's Avatar Semisalis

'temporarily unavailable'

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

please, us lowly serfs must have the opportunity to use this mod ^-^

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

Miles

I really want to use this mod!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast