Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ferrum Aeternum Screenshot Thread

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: players screenshots thread (post here your screenshots)

Quick shot of my Byzantine campaign. I was at war with the Turks at the time (they took Sinope and killed the Emperor!) but shortly afterwards I knocked them out entirely and left them as a two province vassal state. Loving the mod!

Default Re: Ferrum Aeternum Screenshot Thread

Very nice I like it

sorry
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; March 14, 2010 at 05:51 AM.

new campaign as poland 9 turn and have twice the side

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

the last knight

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Finally - noah´s ark has landed
    blessed by kamikaze - to strike down mongol homeland

after sicily normans landed,they want too come in!!!!
    they where with too much and where runing too mine center...
    After they took the city,they are coming for mine capital Constantinople,while the heir Alexius III is ready too besiege our lost city!
    But before this all a fight the turks many times,one time you can see in one of the pictures...
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 14, 2010 at 03:53 PM.

Georgia Vs Khwarezm (battle for tbilisi)

following after mine defeat and the coming closer of the sicily norman armies too Constantinople,a wonder happen!!!the sicily where goin back,but only too attack mine byzantium city Athena,but a choose too attack them from outside the settlement and won the battle(a close win),but Thessaloniki is still sicily...The turks are coming with 2 big stacks close too Heraclea, i think i dont have too count on that rebel army too stop them lol..
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 16, 2010 at 01:13 PM.

closer of the showdown with the mongol horde :o

the kwazermians are still alive lol,dont know what best tactic against mongols is attacking our defending,i think you have no other choose too attack them.

with the kwazermians (at least on FA) only way to survive is a quick expansion before the mongol invasion, khitans are primary targets but they wont buy you much time only reason they're alive is because suddenly mongols turned south towards ghazni and rajputs on india, way before babur

started a new campaign with england this time a wil try too play till the end,and finish mine campaign, i wil only left the capitals of the the enemy for them.
    some pictures of new portraits in the game:

and offcourse the pope calls crusade too india!!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 25, 2010 at 05:00 PM. Reason: new pictures

some new pictures from mine campaign with england:
    the first picture shows mine best general robert,the second shows poland got Visby,i never seen this in all mine campaigns before!the third one shows al adil is a verry angry dreaded general!!the fourth picture shows Moulay Yacoub a Almohads hero coming into the Iberian lands...the fifht picture shows the new island Kirkwall is already discovered by norway!
    picture six shows mine crusading army too Anhilvarra,the command is in the hands of Paul Potter!!!its a long way too go...picture seven shows one of mine family member found the fake english crown and thinks now he is the new king,lucky he was is the same settlement as richard the leonhearted so he could keep an eye on him.picture eight shows a norway army besieging a conquered settlement of mine,after i found out the king and heir of norway are still ctd in battle,at least with me,i decited too conquer the norway lands,but the capital has a too strong settlement and they came after me , lucky i won that battle and now waiting for the wright moment too attack them!the pope offcourse excommunicated me,but he send a crusade too anhilvara.as richard lionhearted was goin on crusade he refused too attack the saracen,instead he attacked a armenien city,the poor guys....lionhearted got a verry good new stratmodel
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 27, 2010 at 01:23 PM.

as mine campaign continues the events are coming fast after each other....
    -picture one:after ambushing the king of norway and killed him in a auto battle,a besieging their capital,ready for a big fight.
    -picture two,a papal army arrives in india close too the crusade target city anhilvara,sadly for the popes army the elephants went crazy and the papal troops got too flee back too rome...
    picture three the moors\almohads have taken the jihad targed city baghdad!
    -picture four after a great battle against those dreaded norway soldiers a won the battle,but it could be me defeated on the field.
    -picturefive,mine king has died,long live the king!!the council oàf noobles is asking for a payment of money too keep them sadisfied,but there can be only one true ruler!its the new king Richard!no money for those barons!
    -after the king henry II died the pope reconcilled me,long live the pope!
    -as a was focused on norway,the scottish took a big army too besiege mine city of dublin!
    the general in it is william marshall,he can not died this way,he got too defeat those scottish !!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 27, 2010 at 04:16 PM.

as i started a new campaign with england,and hope that i now get further then before
    the pope call onces again a crusade too anhilvara,king guy,atleast he thinks he is the king of jerusalem,he took the city!!!a make a alliance with scotland and france ,and took a boot too norway too defeat them fast in autobattle.
    picture one is from a battle i got against rebels in england,as i thought they where easy too beat,i was compleetley wrong with this...
    after the battle a got a medaillon from the pope,as you can see on picture seven,now a got a alliance with sweden.Norway is distroyed...
    picture eight:how close can you come too a defeat?
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 02, 2010 at 01:28 PM.

new update english campaign
    as am having some real fun here.
    picture two:muslims declare war against rajputs....
    picture three:mongols came,and conquered,some kwazermian armies flee too the mountains where they got some settlements left...
    picture four: the King of england Richard is waiting for the wright moment too attack rhodes...
    as the story continues....am now at turn 63 and sometimes the game crash,our is behaving strange but i manage too get past those bugs,i think its the garrisson script.
    rajputs lost settlement,the battles are battle for rhodes. And the kingdom of jerusalem is in big trouble,balian is suprised when he got besieged by a army of armenia...his last battle.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 02, 2010 at 06:22 PM.

nice screenshots

thanks!!did not have much time today too continue mine campaign

Just downloaded this game again v.8 and will post up some screenies soon.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast