Thread: gov buildings not appearing

Default gov buildings not appearing

since Alex.exe EB submod thread is dormant for the moment, I need to ask anyone - I have a waxing question -
    what file (if any) might be causing strange phenomena - gov buildings do not appear when towns or cities grow and how to correct it
    Last edited by Giurza; April 22, 2011 at 05:27 PM.

Default Re: gov buildings not appearing

gov buildings do not appear when own or cities grows and how to correct it
    I'm sorry, but I don't get the sense of your problem, could you please rephrase it?

If you are talking about the different government buildings in EB (lvl1-lvl4), you first have to build Regional Pacification and then the gov-building. Only the AI gets the mplaced via script.

XSamatan

well... for instance Capua - reaches 12000, message pops up as is due... but when I open building cue (the place where you choose what kind of edifices to build) there is no such building as proconsul's (or whatever the respective name for 12000) palace to click on... is that clear? if not, then I just have no idea how to put it in other words... I am not new to EB... so I know what should go after what, so I know that there must be pacification....
    OOO...!!! I just understood what a terrible mix-up I said in my first post... it is not about gov building per se - I meant gov palaces or whatever their name...it's they that don't appear!!!

Trax's Avatar It's a conspiracy!

There are submods that limit where you can build big cities.
    Are you sure you haven't installed something like that?
    Last edited by Trax; April 15, 2011 at 02:19 PM.

nope, just RTW1.5+EB1.2+EB fixes+Darth AI+Forced diplomcy+RS2 ad on top of that - alex.exe full modifiation for EB...
    combined with high prices in alex EB modification this bug is ruining my day... frustrating, beyond all recognition...

IIRC the full Alex package has MAA's minimod integrated, so no bug, but a feature.

XSamatan

ehm... I do understand the reason behind limited number of huge cities... but could you tell me a workaround for them? I do not like the idea of having provinces with dirt roads only in Italia proper....

EDIT:
    FOUND IT! Thread can be closed now.
    Last edited by Giurza; April 16, 2011 at 11:36 AM.