Thread: i Can create a new unit also of the already created???

Default i Can create a new unit also of the already created???

I want know if it`s can be posible create a new unit also of the already created. For example i have 6 kinds of unit diferent and want have 1 o 2 units more for have a total of 8 kind of unit differents. It`s can be???

Default Re: i Can create a new unit also of the already created???

yes it's possible. Just you have to come up with a new name for the unit just copy and paste an old units info and change the name of the unit to what you want. The files you need to change is descr_model_battle,export_descr_unit_enums,export_descr_unit,export_descr_buildings and then you need to edit the text(optional) go to the file named text and go to export_units and type what you want remember this is optional if you dont make text it just says unlocalised placement text you can also make calvalry soldier get of thier horses all you have to do is go to descr_model_battle and go to a cavalry unit. Heres the line you need to edit
    (skeleton fs_hc_swordsman) change that to (skeleton fs_swordsman)

Remember Backup all the files your gonna change before you change them

also in the game your new person will have just have the unit card of a barbarian peasent the only way to change this is to download a unit card editor. Good Luck!

that's piracy! Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to 5 years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000 And Paris1234, stop double posting.

What in the world are you talking about!!?? That is not piracy. Its called modding.

thats not piracy because the creative assembly team gave full permission for thier game to be modded and changed and im sure the fbi would love to spend time to track down a guy who coppied and pasted a unit in a game