Here's version 3.0:
You may use BBB and all parts of it freely without asking permission, EXCEPT GRAPHICS marked "Tokus_xx" for those you must ask permission from Tokus. If you do not ask, you may not use them.
This thread is for discussion of v3.0 plus any updates that fall under that number, like v3.0a, should bug fixes be needed.
Is aimed at people who want more of an RPG experience in the game without it affecting the strategic/tactical gameplay in too overhanded a manner.
- titles for every province along with graphics. Most titles grant a little tax boost, some grant other negative effects... like the will to go it solo (lower loyalty), a few have other traits.
- major system of tracking royal blood and lineages. This series of traits by Pnutmaster will astound you and warm your RPGamer heart.
- a disease system that affects gameplay without becoming tedious and depressing.
- Privy Council Offices like King's Treasurer, the Privy Seal, Chancellor, Marshall, Master of the Horse, etc... for both player AND AI.
- Grandmasters for every Knightly Order- one international grandmaster per order, elected by his peers (sorta).
- Rebellions, where your unruly nobles can turn on you, refuse to move if they get too disloyal, and lock themselves up in a city and cause it to rebel completely unless you send a loyal noble to counteract him. The rebellion is aimed at your King, so if he "abdicates" or... whatever... things should calm down- but you can always fight for the crown!
- Archbishops for each Kingdom and the Orthodox Patriarch! Yay!
- Activated all Ancillaries found in game: Black Stallion, Body Guard, Ornate Armor, Custom Armor.
- Added new Ancillaries: Black Stallion for Princesses, a White Stallion.
- Princesses get a MAJOR OVERHAUL. They are interesting dynamic characters now. Hussies, prudes,lesbians, *****es, fertile, infertile, beautiful, ugly, affected by the genes of their mothers as well as their fathers, you name it. And a lot LESS "secret lovers."
- A NEW educational system for young princes. They can receive educations in the capital (Royal Court), in Religious INstitutions, and in Castles (Martial education). They get four turns of education. However, some princes, the worst students, fail to learn anything... sorry.
- Game NOTICES when a princess comes of age ANYWHERE in the world, and when a Monarch dies too! (Finally!)
- Tries to fix EVERY SINGLE VANILLA BUG in the ancillaries and traits files...
- and more... believe it or not.