Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Faction leaders and generals (battle and strategy skins) - V-8 is up!

aNarion.'s Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Faction leaders and generals (battle and strategy skins) - V7 is up!

Hmm, Barser.. I doesnt seem to get v7 workin, i think its the battle_models.db that is the problem.. I've copied the entries in your guide, but apparently im doing it wrong..
    Could you be so kind to upload a v7 battle_model compantible with novgorod mod?

Default Re: Faction leaders and generals (battle and strategy skins) - V7 is up!

Hey barser, I'm playing as mongols and got this
    21:25:07.865 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <selfperpetuating69>
    : PopulationOwnReligion needs a character in a land region.

when testing <PopulationOwnReligion> condition
    21:26:04.974 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Is this because I didn't remove your mod correctly? (still trying to get the modeldb from AOR colonies mod to work with your mod)

Barser's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by TempestKhan View Post
    Hej har altså lidt af et problem har et crash med den danske konge i late ere campaiqn mod en tysk hær nede ved hamburg

har dit mod og SSTC og de nye strat model castles fra agart installeret håber du kan hjælpe mig eller er det de andre mods der laver skaden??
    Ja der er en fejl i den danske konge i modeldb som jeg opdagede i går. Hvis du åbner modeldb og søger french_king så ved denmark texture står der 76 men du skal skifte det ud med 75.

Hey, barser while I was trying to mod AOR's modeldb I realized that only copy pasting won't work. So maybe you can do it for me coz this is pretty difficult.
    I already made it combitable with benzais aor. There is a link somewhere.

hey barser... im getting the silver surfer on slave faction (ie rebels) captains... still havent met a named character on their side, but the unnamed ones are silver
    That is a sstc bug. I think there is some normal texture errors in that mod but I wont fix chimeras mod so what I did was go to edu and change all rebel captain to northern_captain.

Hmm, Barser.. I doesnt seem to get v7 workin, i think its the battle_models.db that is the problem.. I've copied the entries in your guide, but apparently im doing it wrong..
    Could you be so kind to upload a v7 battle_model compantible with novgorod mod?
    Thats okay. I will make one for you.

Hey barser, I'm playing as mongols and got this
    21:25:07.865 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <selfperpetuating69>
    : PopulationOwnReligion needs a character in a land region.

when testing <PopulationOwnReligion> condition
    21:26:04.974 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Is this because I didn't remove your mod correctly? (still trying to get the modeldb from AOR colonies mod to work with your mod)
    I dont know. maybe in installing aor again and putting in my mod and that modeldb there is somewhere on a page or 2 back.

______________Factionleaders and Generals mod__________________
    ______________________Agents-minimod____________________________

Barser's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Perdikas View Post
    Alright, I made backups of the origional before my ajustments

here they are. Again "1" is for Late campaign.

I had to .rar up the custom and campaign_script, it was nearly 4MBs!

I hope it works for ya
    Thanks. I will take a look at those and I will probably need to upload a byg fix when I update the mod.

barser, there's a new update for AOR's mod. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...30#post3462430
    post 254. the first one content5.rar

Barser's Avatar Senator

Okay here is an aor modeldb and one for the novgorod unit rooster.

I think this sub-mod is the one whit most attachments haha damn there is many.

If it crashes try and lower the top of the modeld with one.

example:

22 serialization::archive 3 0 0 0 0 1051 0 0

22 serialization::archive 3 0 0 0 0 1050 0 0

I think I might have countet one to many.
    Last edited by Barser; August 09, 2008 at 10:05 AM.

Hey barser jeg har altså keine forstand på hvordan jeg ændrer det der model ting

Okay lige meget fandt sq hurtigt ud af det alligevel hehe

Og forresten hvad er alt de der attachements du har i bunden af din oprindelige post?? skal man også installere dem??
    Last edited by TempestKhan; August 09, 2008 at 07:52 PM.

Some kids like to pee there names on the snow in winter... Chuck Norris can pee his name into solid concrete!

Chuck Norris doesn't have to shape his hair... It stays in shape out of sheer fear.

A snake once bit Chuck. After five days of extreme pain... The snake died.

Barser's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by TempestKhan View Post
    Hey barser jeg har altså keine forstand på hvordan jeg ændrer det der model ting

Okay lige meget fandt sq hurtigt ud af det alligevel hehe

Og forresten hvad er alt de der attachements du har i bunden af din oprindelige post?? skal man også installere dem??

Godt du fandt ud af at skifte den. Det er nu meget simpelt. Jeg bruger en ord tæller på nettet for at ungå disse ting men det ser ud til det kan smutte alligevel.

du behøver ikke smide de ting ind i bunden a første post. det er bare links til campaign script uden jerusalem, baldwin addon og så et lille fix i iberian king så han ser bedre ud.
    Men ingen grund til at spilde sin tid på at add den.

Skolle! (that's abt all I can say in broken Danish)

Anyway, on with the on-topic...

Author of the ---== Knights Templar Mod ==---
    Creator of the ---== Lord Calidor's Weapon Pack 1 ==---
    Member of the ---== Dominion of the Sword ==--- and ---== C.B.U.R.P ==---

Barser's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Calidor View Post
    Skolle! (that's abt all I can say in broken Danish)

Anyway, on with the on-topic...
    Skolle?

Did you mean Skål?

Again thanks for letting me borrow your hat

Quote Originally Posted by Barser View Post
    Skolle?

Did you mean Skål?

Again thanks for letting me borrow your hat
    Yeah, smth like that. The magic word that causes all the guys in vicinity to raise their horns and drink. I know how to pronounce it, but my written danish is somewhat lacking.

Anyway, np for the barbuta, if you need any other piece of equipment from my models, just yell. I'll be happy to share.

Author of the ---== Knights Templar Mod ==---
    Creator of the ---== Lord Calidor's Weapon Pack 1 ==---
    Member of the ---== Dominion of the Sword ==--- and ---== C.B.U.R.P ==---

Thanks for the Battle_model!

Unfortunately the game doesnt seem to work proparly, after i installed v7.. I get ctd everytime i try entering a battle, the strat map works fine.. but as fast as i go in to a battle i crash... and tthe system.log, doesnt show anything but "unspecific error" ... I bet it has to do something with compatible to novgorod mod...

I've tried reinstalling the game several times... Installed all the mods im usally use, everything works fine, until I install v7..

Barser's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by aNarion. View Post
    Thanks for the Battle_model!

Unfortunately the game doesnt seem to work proparly, after i installed v7.. I get ctd everytime i try entering a battle, the strat map works fine.. but as fast as i go in to a battle i crash... and tthe system.log, doesnt show anything but "unspecific error" ... I bet it has to do something with compatible to novgorod mod...

I've tried reinstalling the game several times... Installed all the mods im usally use, everything works fine, until I install v7..
    Is it in every battle that has generals or faction leaders or is it only for one faction?

hehe, it is in every battle.. cant even enter a quickbattle.

hmm.. I got a question; what does the files in medieval directory actually do, are they really nesseraly?
    Last edited by aNarion.; August 11, 2008 at 08:53 AM.

Barser's Avatar Senator

Then the modeldb seems messed up. It is possible that I did a mistake when making the modeldb.
    I can try to make a new one.

Barser's Avatar Senator

aNarion: Here is a new one mate.. Hope it works (sorry about the delay)

I made an egyptian general but I wasted a lot of time trying to make a new weapon for him that somehow didnt want to work in game .
    Well whatever I will carry on with something else.

hehe, no worries man.. i really appreciate that you're helping me out..

Btw, i cant see the new one?

Barser's Avatar Senator

It is there

It works smooth now.. Thanks!

Barser's Avatar Senator

Nice