Thread: why no screenshot sticky?

Default why no screenshot sticky?

I've for some time been looking forward to this mod and I'm pleased to now work is being done, boy I'm anxious. However, in the meanwhile I wondered why you don't have a screenshot thread (a sticky)? If you could just post some shots from new units, remodelled units, the map, new factions, etc. Some eye-candy to still our hunger for this mod.

Oh yes, as a sidenote: will this use modswitch and be compatible with other mods?
    Patronised by Voltaire le Philosophe

Therefore One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful. War is of vital importance to the state and should not be engaged carelessly... - Sun Tzu

Orochimaru & Aizen you must Die!! Bankai Dattebayo!!

DrIstvaan's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: why no screenshot sticky?

Well, there is a screenshots thread, but it is not sticky (yet, I'll make sure now that it is ). As for the sidenote, it would be great if we could port it to Kingdoms, but even if it remains M2TW-based, it has its own mod folder, and thus will be compatible with other mods.

You may want to take a look at my small mod, Like Orange in Black Chocolate.
    Under the patronage of Silver Guard

Default Re: why no screenshot sticky?

Quote Originally Posted by DrIstvaan View Post
    As for the sidenote, it would be great if we could port it to Kingdoms, but even if it remains M2TW-based, it has its own mod folder, and thus will be compatible with other mods.
    Seriously? I though it changed hardcoded files or something like that.
    Patronised by Voltaire le Philosophe

Therefore One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful. War is of vital importance to the state and should not be engaged carelessly... - Sun Tzu

Orochimaru & Aizen you must Die!! Bankai Dattebayo!!