Page 3 of 148 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853103 ... LastLast

Thread: Signatures & Avatars

Default Re: Signatures or avatars for anyone intrested in Third Age:Total War!

Lol in my opinion Gandalf the Grey was More serious
    Movie maker for the Third Age Total War

The Big Red 1's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Linkinsander View Post
    Lol in my opinion Gandalf the Grey was More serious
    If you read the Hobbit he was a nice funny man and he seemed Human. Once he turned white he became more like a god then a guy you'd like to have coffee with.
    HONEY I AM HOME

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Lord of Mordor View Post
    LOTR-MOD, I could not find a picture of all the nine ringwraiths together, could you please provide a image, then I can only create a sig for you.

@ Olorin The Wise. Hope you like it.

Found 1
    thinks
    Last edited by LOTR-MOD; June 24, 2008 at 08:39 PM.

Khamûl the Wraith

Sorry posted 2 times by mistake
    Last edited by LOTR-MOD; June 24, 2008 at 08:38 PM.

Khamûl the Wraith

Darth Ravenous's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Red 1 View Post
    If you read the Hobbit he was a nice funny man and he seemed Human. Once he turned white he became more like a god then a guy you'd like to have coffee with.
    I agree but Gandalf the White is cooler. And cooler wins with me.

The Count(er)'s Avatar Protector Domesticus

well that's a pretty small image to work with I wonder if he can do it(maybe if he adds in a picture of the Witch-King so add some size to the sig)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaigidel View Post
    everyone but me is wrong.
    Ego's are fun

Quote Originally Posted by The Count(er) View Post
    well that's a pretty small image to work with I wonder if he can do it(maybe if he adds in a picture of the Witch-King so add some size to the sig)
    Yea that's a good idea and maybe a pic of dol guldur in the back gound I want the sig to have a dark fill
    Last edited by LOTR-MOD; June 24, 2008 at 11:51 PM.

Khamûl the Wraith

Quote Originally Posted by Olorin the wise View Post
    I agree but Gandalf the White is cooler. And cooler wins with me.
    If you see gandalf the white at the end of the movies hes soooo sweet (no im not gay)
    And Gandalf the grey was like this grumpy man, I mean : Fool of Took, throw yourself in next time and rid uss of your stupidness.
    Or those kinda things.
    Btw, did anyone see the part in the special extended edition of the fellowship that they leave Rivendell, and then Frodo asks Gandal : Mordor, wich way is it
    Oh and Dark lord of Mordor Im sorry for off-topic

i was thinking could ya make a sig with the picture of last alliance like this one: click with words similar to these: Auta i lome! Night is Diminishing!/Aure entuluva! Day shall come again!

Great work with the sigs.

Cool Idea but this mod is called, THIRD age total war
    It would be coult thoug

Well since the High-elf models in game look similar to last allience army and Sauron can be counted as the darkness /he was the greatest servant of Morgoth so he is "dark" i guess/ i don't see any problem .
    Sanity, in an insane world, is insane.

~It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.~
    -Roosevelt

Hope you like them guys.

@ LOTR-MOD

@ Alerion

Beautiful work thanks.
    Sanity, in an insane world, is insane.

~It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.~
    -Roosevelt

Hi i was wondering if you could make a signature to me and my brother. I want it to be a picture of the army at the black gates of the army there. And a text that says "Together well Hold the lines" or you can have a picture of the rohan Horse army at minas tirith. take the picture that looks coolest

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Lord of Mordor View Post
    Hope you like them guys.

thinks it look grate!!!

@ LOTR-MOD

@ Alerion

Khamûl the Wraith

Darth Ravenous's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

The sigs are awesome.

@ Cantortocks

Hope this is what your after.

Kip's Avatar Idea missing.

They get better and better! Well done!

Hi Dark Lord of Mordor.Great sigs you got there.So if it is no too late to ask could you make one for me,too?
    Could it be with the scene of Minas Tirith after the Battle of the Pellenor Fields when the sunlight breaks trough the clouds of Sauron.And could the the text be Aure Entuluva!(Light shall come again!).

Glorfindel's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Red 1 View Post
    he is a spirit that is sent to help free folk
    but i agree, he was more human but you can't blame him after the "Fall"
    he "Refreshed" his mission from Valar and things got more serious
    Glorfindel, the Lord of the House of the Golden Flower

...Glorfindel was tall and straight, his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy, his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music, on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was strength...

... the Elven-wise, lords of the Eldar from beyond the furthest seas. They do not fear the Ringwraiths, for those who have dwelt in the Blessed Realm live at once in both worlds, and against both the Seen and the Unseen they have great power...