Page 2 of 148 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752102 ... LastLast

Thread: Signatures & Avatars

Default Re: Signatures or avatars for anyone intrested in Third Age:Total War!

I honestly don't care what my sig is, have at it , your choice thedark. Awesome work on the rest of the sigs btw, you are good and I will rep asap. (Is it 50 posts or 40? I am a bit of a newbie xD)

The Sixth Wizard's Avatar Semisalis

Could you make a sig of Gandalf in FOTR shouting "you shall not pass!"?

The quote could be "Upon the bridge he stood alone, And fire and shadow both defied".

It would also suit my username!
    Third Age: Total War! (!!!!)

The Count(er)'s Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by bepo View Post
    I honestly don't care what my sig is, have at it , your choice thedark. Awesome work on the rest of the sigs btw, you are good and I will rep asap. (Is it 50 posts or 40? I am a bit of a newbie xD)
    well 50 is the number needed and if keep up with us in this forum you'll have enough posts by Tuesday I bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaigidel View Post
    everyone but me is wrong.
    Ego's are fun

Quote Originally Posted by The Count(er) View Post
    well 50 is the number needed and if keep up with us in this forum you'll have enough posts by Tuesday I bet
    Yay , if I was too unspecific thedark and you want me to precisely name something and don't want to choose, I would like a picture of the scene where Sam is talking to gollum and says "PO TA TOES", it is a scene where smeagol catches a rabbit and does not want it cooked, while sam decides to cook it if that helps. I would also if possible like it if you had large white text stating PO TA TOES as a caption.

Thanks for the awesome sigs . If you are not specific though, go ahead and choose whatever you like best, if anything I would actually prefer something random from you , but use that as an alternative .

Glorfindel's Avatar Centenarius

the sigs are sick! good job!
    Glorfindel, the Lord of the House of the Golden Flower

...Glorfindel was tall and straight, his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy, his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music, on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was strength...

... the Elven-wise, lords of the Eldar from beyond the furthest seas. They do not fear the Ringwraiths, for those who have dwelt in the Blessed Realm live at once in both worlds, and against both the Seen and the Unseen they have great power...

DUDE! The sig that you made for me was increadible cool! I was wondering what program you use to make them. Thanx for the sig you made me

Hyperion's Avatar Foederatus

Thanks Dark Lord. It looks great. I would rep if I was able to.

Thank you for all of your encouragement.

Hey bepo, I could not find the part of the movie you looked for, but I created a sig for you. Hope you like it.

@ Bepo

Wow that sig...is awesome. It's no problem if you could not find it, that was a backup if you did not want to do something random , that sig is good, you have some talent.

Sorry I could not get this to you the Sixth Wizard.

Hope you like it.

Last edited by The Dark Lord of Mordor; July 11, 2008 at 08:10 AM.

The dark lord of mordor What program do you use to make them?

Adobe Photoshop Extended CS3
    Last edited by The Dark Lord of Mordor; June 23, 2008 at 06:30 PM.

Ok thanx

Darth Ravenous's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Yes I would like one of Gandalf the white.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Lord of Mordor View Post
    Sorry I could not get this to you the Sixth Wizard.

Hope you like it.

Can I get one with all the Ringwraiths togather on there black horses
    I think there a seen in the first movie?

Khamûl the Wraith

those are really cool mordor im going to use the balrog one

The Sixth Wizard's Avatar Semisalis

Awesome! +1,000000 rep!!
    Third Age: Total War! (!!!!)

LOTR-MOD, I could not find a picture of all the nine ringwraiths together, could you please provide a image, then I can only create a sig for you.

@ Olorin The Wise. Hope you like it.

Last edited by Code_Knight; June 24, 2008 at 10:17 AM.

Darth Ravenous's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

I like it it's, it's smoking!!!!!!

The Big Red 1's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Olorin the wise View Post
    I like it it's, it's smoking!!!!!!
    Even though Gandalf the Grey is better. He was funny and not so serious
    HONEY I AM HOME