Thread: huge bug with rebel knights

Default huge bug with rebel knights

i was fighting irish rebels

to catch a fish,so juicy sweeeeeet

Default Re: huge bug with rebel knights

yet another question for you guys

why has the teutonic order got the saxon banner?

how can i change it?
    to catch a fish,so juicy sweeeeeet

DrIstvaan's Avatar Artifex

As for the Irish rebels, I'll have to look into this... I remember distantly such an oddity, but I'm not sure.
    And as for the Teutons, they aren't even supposed to be in the game (permission revoked, but they were left in the public version), and I don't remember why they have Saxon banners. Anyway, as far as I know, it's not easy to change the banners. An expert of the field could tell for sure, though, if any happened to drop by (DieDiskusWerfer is such a person, for example).

You may want to take a look at my small mod, Like Orange in Black Chocolate.
    Under the patronage of Silver Guard

Well, the knights appear this way because there is no REBEL faction texture for that particular unit, so the model with the shader is displayed, but there is no texture to load.

as for teutons, the way they were added into the game is by utilizing one of the two (norman, saxon) tutorial factions, instead of going through the process of coding in an entirely new faction. so by that process, the teutons have the saxon banner.

DrIstvaan's Avatar Artifex

Thank you for helping out!
    These parts were yet coded in when I was not in the team (in fact, there was no team, Ramtha alone did the first version), and I'm not that good at unit and faction implementation.

You may want to take a look at my small mod, Like Orange in Black Chocolate.
    Under the patronage of Silver Guard