Thread: friends and sieges

Default friends and sieges

i think i have a bug with my friends list thing in the report tab... i have my current relation with the king as 36, and it did have him listed as a friend earlier. i also have a couple of other vaegir lords in the mid 20's but now for some reason my friend is listed as 'sword sister'?? i dont have any sword sisters in my army, and never have...

i have a current relation with one of the nord lords at minus 60ish gundur i thinks his name, and it did have him listed as an enemy, but now it says 'ransom broker'. :hmmm:god knows why he'd hate me, im constantly giving him business.

also, how do i get people to join me in sieges? i had the vaegir king following me around, and i went and sieged a nord castle, but when i attacked, the king didnt join me. can u get other lords to help u attack? or do i just have to try and take 250 entrenched lunatics with giant axes with my 48 men? :hmmm:

one last thing.... at what level of engineering do u get siege towers instead of those shithouse ladders? i have werner's engineering on 5, about to be 6.

(im playing version 0.903 with 'band of warriors' mod)

cheers

Default Re: friends and sieges

I've encountered a similar bug, I haven't been keeping track of these since it seems updates are around the corner and I spend more time here than at taleworlds, but as for sieges, I never got to that in BoW. There are some tips in the latest 955 release thread.