Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Noble Warriors of Troy clan is recruiting

Default The Noble Warriors of Troy clan is recruiting

Hey

Im from the warriors of troy. I am here to tell you that we are recruiting. I will get my clan leader to post here with more information but we believe honour and kindness to others comes before skill.

If you would like to join post here or visit our forum or website for more details

http://www.freewebs.com/sparhawki/

http://warriorsoftroy.myfreeforum.org/index.php

my xfire is fartingchicken and my clan leaders is elvlado(he lives in australia so it may be easier to get hold of me if you live in europe)

Thanks

RAB1T

Respect and honour

General_Vladimir's Avatar Miles

Icon7 Re: The Noble Warriors of Troy clan is recruiting

Hail all!!

I am [WOT]{Emp}General_Vladimir, the Emperor of the Warriors of Troy clan

As Rabit here has posted, we the Warriors of Troy are recruiting people in all of the Total War games. As below illustrates, the name and our forums and websites, we are a clan of Honour, Respect, Chivalry, Compassion, Bravery and Skill.

That is our watchworth, and we make sure our standards are of the finest of quality in the facet of Honour and such. We pride ourselves for the fact that many clans and community peoples have called us, "The most honourable clan in the Total War community". Never will you see us swear in the lobby, curse at the enemy, chuck a tantrum or lose our cool. With Honour we move forewith.

Therefore, if YOU, fair Commander, are Honourable, friendly, an are ready to work in a team, add me to x-fire: elvlado
    If you don't have x-fire go download it: www.xfire.com. It is a very good way to communicate with myself and others while playing games

Skill is a precious commodity, but we do not discriminate only on skill. The most important virtue is Honour, and a friendly attitude to all; the ability to Respect your enemy, and everyones tactics as thus.

If you're friendly and have a good attitude but ain't that skilled yet, or you are skilled; either way message me or any other Warrior of Troy via x-fire if you're interested in joining, or when we are online. A GREAT WAY to sign up is via the forums as displayed below in Legionary Rabit's post. Go there and post your interest after regestering, or pm me on the forums. OR easily just reply to this post

Our mainstay is Rome: Total War, but we are on all the games, from Shogun: Total War to Medieval: Total War 2 Kingdoms and the upcoming Empire: Total War.

I endeavour to see many Honourable and great commanders in steed apply and join the Honourable ranks of the Warriors of Troy!!

May Honour bested within you always be there, and as thus stride with glory and happiness in the fact that your sword will always strike true into the faithless enemy.

Respect and Honour,

Emperor Vladimir
    Last edited by General_Vladimir; June 16, 2008 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Fixing some mistakes.
    Emperor of the Total War clan, the Warriors Of Troy!!!Warriors of Troy are Recruiting!! We are a Total War Clan
    Forums: http://warriorsoftroy.myfreeforum.org/index.php

[WOT]Mehmet's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: The Noble Warriors of Troy clan is recruiting

Hail good Warriors of Troy, and any capable generals out there!

I'm the Emperors Consul of our clan, you can call me Mehmet. Any new recruits feel free to talk to me for anything
    (my x-fire is mehmetthegoatherd, E-mail is aussie1243@hotmail.com)

But really, if you're interested in joining an honourable and friendly social or competitve clan for any Total War game, look no further than the Warriors of Troy.

-Kind regards, [WOT]{Consul}MehmetTheGoatherd
    The church is near, but the way is icy.
    The Tavern is far, but I will walk carefully.

-Ukrainian proverb

Is recruiting in the forums allowed? :hmmm:
    Every time you :wub:, god kills another kitten.
    If you're gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy, you better make damn sure the bad guy isn't YOU!

'I understand, and I take the light into my soul. I will become the spear of Khaine. Lightning flashes, blood falls, death pierces the darkness.' , Dhrykna.

Hey Hey!

Was looking at Mehmet's post and then saw yours.

Yes it is I was reading many posts previously and it was said that it was allowed.

I was going to do it but Rabit beat me to it
    Emperor of the Total War clan, the Warriors Of Troy!!!Warriors of Troy are Recruiting!! We are a Total War Clan

Valentin the II's Avatar Primicerius

Never knew there were Total War clans.....
    Freaky.

EDIT: You know that the picture in your E:TW subforum is not actually from E:TW.
    You should probably change it.
    Last edited by Valentin the II; June 16, 2008 at 08:23 AM.
    Born to be wild - live to outgrow it (Lao Tzu)
    Someday you will die and somehow something's going to steal your carbon
    In contrast to the efforts of tiny Israel to make contributions to the world so as to better mankind, one has to ask what have those who have strived to eliminate Israel from the face of the earth done other than to create hate and bloodshed.

Clans and advertising them on TWC is prohibited.

Now scat.

I was reading the same posts as General Vladimir and I also saw that advertising for clan members was allowed

Quite frankly I cannot see the problem with providing information to encourage playing of the game and help improve skill levels

Provided it is not insulting or done for monetary gain where is the harm ?

They are a nice friendly bunch and if I wasn't already a clan member I would join them

Quote Originally Posted by Valentin the II View Post
    Never knew there were Total War clans.....
    Freaky.

EDIT: You know that the picture in your E:TW subforum is not actually from E:TW.
    You should probably change it.
    There are a lot of clans, anyone with a couple of letters in capital between brackets in front of his name is (most likely) a clan member.
    Every time you :wub:, god kills another kitten.
    If you're gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy, you better make damn sure the bad guy isn't YOU!

'I understand, and I take the light into my soul. I will become the spear of Khaine. Lightning flashes, blood falls, death pierces the darkness.' , Dhrykna.

Xavier Dragnesi's Avatar Esse quam videre

If I remember correctly, some time before, there was a start in clan recruiting here, and apparently some of the Senior mods had a bit of a debate whether this should be allowed or not, but in the end it was, so I suppose it's perfectly fine.

[WOT]Mehmet's Avatar Foederatus

Hail all
    Thanks guys for your contributions, and also re-assuring the guidelines about clan posts in the TWC.
    -Respect and honour, [WOT]{Consul}MehmetTheGoatherd
    The church is near, but the way is icy.
    The Tavern is far, but I will walk carefully.

-Ukrainian proverb

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Selifator View Post
    There are a lot of clans, anyone with a couple of letters in capital between brackets in front of his name is (most likely) a clan member.
    True, really all the better players are in clans and there are alot of things to learn from being in one when it comes to the game and team play. Plus there are several tourneys. The big ones coming to an end/just ended are Clan community shield. Hemisphere won it, VI-Victrix(my clan) came second and also there is Clan Belt League which is in the final stages. VI-Victrix is challenging for the belt, with 1 3 v 3 to be played to decide if we get the belt off TAoW, if we do then it will carry on, if not TAoW will hold the belt for too many stages for anyone to catch up. Tense

Also clan recruiting/advertisng was said to be fine in the MP section in a previous thread...

Hi, I've sent you a friend request on XFire, my name is KnightsofPalma

Prince_of_Macedon's Avatar Πρίγκηψ της Μακεδονίας

Quote Originally Posted by Selifator View Post
    Is recruiting in the forums allowed? :hmmm:
    It's fine if it's in the Multiplayer section.
    HOW TO PLAY EMPIRE TOTAL WAR OFFLINE

"It is a lovely thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown." - ALEXANDER THE GREAT

Watch my online-commentary battles here
    Under the Patronage of Hader

I've played Rome Total War now for about 3 years and consider myself decently skilled. I would be honoured to join, if you would have me that is.

Also, if you say that I can join do you assign me a name?

My X-fire name is soudlytimer. Sorry about the stupid name. I decided to go with a suggested one.
    Last edited by Praetorian Quintus; June 17, 2008 at 06:56 PM.
    We will find a way, or we will make one
    - Hannibal Barca

Yes, but in all those men there, not one is named Gisco
    - Hannibal Barca

[center][url=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/URL

Hail Praetorian Quintus,

You are welcome to join our clan as long as you show that you are noble in a fight against one of our clan members.

Your x-fire name wont work for me co could you add me or my emporer please.

Also we wouldnt assighn you a name just a rank

Honour and respect

I sent an invite to you and your emperor RAB1T.

However, let me know when a good time is for you to test me on RTW vanilla.
    We will find a way, or we will make one
    - Hannibal Barca

Yes, but in all those men there, not one is named Gisco
    - Hannibal Barca

[center][url=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/URL

Hail Everyone!

Here Here Mehmet!. Thanks guys for being so productive '

Good to see it after somehow getting through piles of study for my upcoming university exams

Awesome! That is wicked; we shall welcome you's as thus, seeming you's are honourable in steed! Remember, go to the forums because its a big way to get in. I am admin, so I make the permissions. Knights of Palma you will be put into the "Trainee" division so you can browse the forums.

souldyfarmer don't work mate when you try to add it on x-fire Is it spelt another way maybe?

Lol nice one Prince of Macedon and Tubbz I knew it was I posted on it. Tis fine if its here exactly. Would be out of place if it were in the University or the Empire: Total War discussion

Yeh the CWB and that are the main ones indeed. Yearly runnings of those tournaments are great but the only bad thing is its held same time university starts But nevertheless we played HELL and we lost; twas a bloody close match though!

But good to hear VIVV came at least second aye Good old VIVV, and Gotti. How is he anyways havn't seen him for yonks? I heard he ain't been on for a while because he's so busy; got a flash job in real life which is fantastic!

Destroyers won hey? Don't see much of them in the lobby. I guess they just wanted to win to show they still got the cards on the table

Well keep it coming. Feel free to PM me, x-fire me, message me, e-mail me whatever you like. E-mail I check 1st every day so yep just wanted to point that out

All the best, take care and may the Honour forwith and strength within the community only flourish

Hey guys

Praetorian Quintus i have got you as a freind so when ever i can chat to you i will but it might not be for a while as im very busy

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by General_Vladimir View Post
    Hail Everyone!

Lol nice one Prince of Macedon and Tubbz I knew it was I posted on it. Tis fine if its here exactly. Would be out of place if it were in the University or the Empire: Total War discussion

Yeh the CWB and that are the main ones indeed. Yearly runnings of those tournaments are great but the only bad thing is its held same time university starts But nevertheless we played HELL and we lost; twas a bloody close match though!

But good to hear VIVV came at least second aye Good old VIVV, and Gotti. How is he anyways havn't seen him for yonks? I heard he ain't been on for a while because he's so busy; got a flash job in real life which is fantastic!

Destroyers won hey? Don't see much of them in the lobby. I guess they just wanted to win to show they still got the cards on the table
    just trying to proove there is some fun in tw, i personally was annoyed we came second as we beat the winner in CBL the previous phase ah well, you win some you lose some huh.

I haven't seen gotti either, he is doing his flash job and earning a buck or two which is good enough to hear!!!

i dunno where i mentioned destroyers tho although they are a good clan, btw we beat TAoW so its down to another series!!!

Gl with the new recuits, tbh we will need to send someone out recruiting soon as people get bored aahh well!!!

-Tubbzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast