Thread: The Control For Europe:1802 (Question for Team of Napoleonic Total War)

Kshatriya Warrior's Avatar Tiro

Default The Control For Europe:1802 (Question for Team of Napoleonic Total War)

Our team is currently creating a mod called The Control For Europe:1802
    -------
    Can we borrow some models, and textures for our mod, from Napoleonic Total War, we will make sure your team is credited.
    ------
    If you want to see the mod I am running, click on my signature

Default Re: The Control For Europe:1802 (Question for Team of Napoleonic Total War)

Hi. It is necessary to have done some work of your own before asking for parts of other mods. So the answer would have to be no.
    Last edited by Braindead Colonel; June 14, 2008 at 11:47 PM.

Kshatriya Warrior's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: The Control For Europe:1802 (Question for Team of Napoleonic Total War)

I understand, but are you the mod leader?

For the present, yes.

hokomoko's Avatar Tiro

you're the leader?
    well I didn't vote for ya!

btw, the answer is still no.

The Lordz Modding Collective

Vimes had never got on with any game much more complex than darts. Chess in particular had always annoyed him. It was the dumb way the pawns went off and slaughtered their fellow pawns while the kings lounged about doing nothing that always got to him; if only the pawns united, maybe talked the rooks around, the whole board could've been a republic in a dozen moves. -Thud!, Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by hokomoko View Post
    you're the leader?
    well I didn't vote for ya!
    Hahha. You know we really don't have a leader at the Lordz (would we have all those arguments if we did? ).

hokomoko's Avatar Tiro

I believe we both would've still be arguing even if there was one.

The Lordz Modding Collective

Vimes had never got on with any game much more complex than darts. Chess in particular had always annoyed him. It was the dumb way the pawns went off and slaughtered their fellow pawns while the kings lounged about doing nothing that always got to him; if only the pawns united, maybe talked the rooks around, the whole board could've been a republic in a dozen moves. -Thud!, Terry Pratchett