Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ROP v2.22 patch

Default Re: ROP v2.22 patch

Quote Originally Posted by Nero666 View Post
    If you didn't install the 2.22 patch yet, you have to do this! The game is unstable without this patch!
    If you already did and are still experiencing CTDs, I can inform you that in the current build of ROP v3 there are no CTDs and I could play until 430 BC without problems (only that my faction was wiped out in that year). Possibly I can write a small patch for ROP v2.2x that also fixes the problem there, I will have to run some tests next week for that.
    The last time I played, I think I downloaded the 2.22 patch, but I'm not completely certain.

But I just downloaded it again with the 2.22 patch and I'm about 5 years into a campaign right now. I'll let you know if it crashes.

It says that the peltasts has been given AP, but when looking inside the export_descr_unit file they got no such attribute, was this revoked?

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

The FATW research do you have a link? Also what is happening to the AR and other artists Samartian/Scythians you have in the texture files-no cas included so we can't use them.
    Last edited by Kylan271; May 28, 2010 at 10:29 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12