Thread: ceasefire bug

Default ceasefire bug

i tried using the search feature and nothing showed up so here it is:

playing as Bactria, i built my economy, then an army and then marched on Parthia. I siege their capital and order my men to build 4 siege towers, the "war!!" message appears, the "Alliance in tatters" too (TSE breaking it with Parthia) then end the turn.

Next turn my army lifts the siege, and a diplomacy message appears, saying Parthia and TSE have declared to be allies and that Bactria and Parthiaa have agreed upon a ceasefire... i fought then on the open once and the same happened, ceasefire right next turn.

erm, what can i do? it's RTRPE v 1.9 with the grain resource deleted and the elite units have a bit more men.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Default Re: ceasefire bug

Quote Originally Posted by ezekiel2517 View Post
    i tried using the search feature and nothing showed up so here it is:

playing as Bactria, i built my economy, then an army and then marched on Parthia. I siege their capital and order my men to build 4 siege towers, the "war!!" message appears, the "Alliance in tatters" too (TSE breaking it with Parthia) then end the turn.

Next turn my army lifts the siege, and a diplomacy message appears, saying Parthia and TSE have declared to be allies and that Bactria and Parthiaa have agreed upon a ceasefire... i fought then on the open once and the same happened, ceasefire right next turn.

erm, what can i do? it's RTRPE v 1.9 with the grain resource deleted and the elite units have a bit more men.
    Break your alliance with seleucid. AI factions like to play this when they're dying
    ________
    red headed Cams
    Last edited by AqD; September 20, 2011 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aqd View Post
    Break your alliance with seleucid. AI factions like to play this when they're dying
    i figured that might work but, i don't want my alliance to end so i don't have to face a second front with only 1 army

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by ezekiel2517 View Post
    i figured that might work but, i don't want my alliance to end so i don't have to face a second front with only 1 army
    Don't worry about that. Seleucid would launch a full-scale war once you take that region.

Alliance is automatically nullified when the AI wants to attack you
    ________
    Washington marijuana dispensaries
    Last edited by AqD; September 20, 2011 at 07:12 AM.