Thread: Suggestions

The Count(er)'s Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Suggestions

Since there is no thread specifically suggestions are spread out across the entire forum and it's hard to find alot of them they I think a thread specifically for them would help this forum right now I have nothing to add so if anyone wants to say something should be added whether or not it's been mentioned before go ahead and post it here and I will edit this post adding in those suggestions
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaigidel View Post
    everyone but me is wrong.
    Ego's are fun

Darth Ravenous's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: Suggestions

Okay if I have any I'll let you know.

Mithrandir's Avatar Flame of Anor

Are you saying we should gather every single idea and post them all in here? It's a nice idea, but It'll take a bit of time :

Under the patronage of
    Code_Knight

Glorfindel's Avatar Centenarius

elven units (and especially Noldorin ones because they have the smallest population) should have very high cost (extremely high i think=you must bleed to bring them in game), they should take two turns and replenish their recruitable units slowly (e.g. like vardariotai who have 1 unit from time to time available to recruit and take some turns for another to appear)

BUT, Noldorin Units SHOULD NOT take 5 turns or something because balance would been blown up

plus i think that it is a fact that all elven units will have regular human size and i agree.

It is quite difficult to make elves have balance...

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!
    Glorfindel, the Lord of the House of the Golden Flower

...Glorfindel was tall and straight, his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy, his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music, on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was strength...

... the Elven-wise, lords of the Eldar from beyond the furthest seas. They do not fear the Ringwraiths, for those who have dwelt in the Blessed Realm live at once in both worlds, and against both the Seen and the Unseen they have great power...