Thread: Problem starting up Beyond Roman Glory

Default Problem starting up Beyond Roman Glory

So I installed Flagellum and Beyond Roman Glory all to my The Creative Assembly/Rome - Total War folder after creating a separate Rio folder, and when I try to play the main campaign, it tells me to "Select an Item from the list". Same when I go to provincial campaign.

DId I install wrong?

Default Re: Problem starting up Beyond Roman Glory

Quote Originally Posted by lonmzjia View Post
    So I installed Flagellum and Beyond Roman Glory all to my The Creative Assembly/Rome - Total War folder after creating a separate Rio folder, and when I try to play the main campaign, it tells me to "Select an Item from the list". Same when I go to provincial campaign.

DId I install wrong?
    :hmmm:Ok this was the mod switcher...The Beyond Roman Glory Mod appears not to have been installed to that directory. Did you change the installation path of the Beyond Roman Glory Mod to the Creative Assembly/Rome - Total War?

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

yea, i made sure to install to the same folder i installed flagellum dei to.

yea, i made sure to install to the same folder i installed flagellum dei to.
    Ok...when you copied your bi folder and changed it to rio within the folder, was the bi already updated with the 1.6 patch?

thanks a bunch. it turns out i only had version 1.4.

been checking this out, its rather hard, what with the religion penalties.

thanks a bunch. it turns out i only had version 1.4.

been checking this out, its rather hard, what with the religion penalties.
    Glad you got it going

what Faction are you trying out? The Romans can be difficult to play, especially at the start. Much has to with getting control of the economy and the army. Playing the Barbarians can be very challenging if your playing a much smaller faction. It will be a disadvantage from the larger ones as it was at this time.

Click the city within the province
    1a. click the trading resource button(I'll double check and edit here if need be ) you will see the city religious penalties if any.