Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 132829303132333435363738

Thread: KGCM Patch 4.2 + KGCM Patch 4.3 Download Thread

Default Re: KGCM Patch 4.2 + KGCM Patch 4.3 Download Thread

not trying to insult the great things youve done with this game, i dont think im exaggerating on this, its very differant on the britania campaign vs the tuetonic capaign too. and even more differant from britania to your mod. your only allowed one unit of cannons also is it really that bad to have them very strong. its not like you could ever have an army full of them. the unit limit is one. sorry i was just dissapointed in this, i just disbanded the unit and no longer use them. edessan guard is now much more powerful anyway. ive just checked the attack numbers from the Britania campaign and with gotland footmen with one expirence point and a sword upgrade they have 20 attack points. on your mod with the same the have 17. that is quite a difference in my opinion. i unit that could break lines amazingly now is just another unit that doesnt doo much at all. this is the gotland footmen im used to playing it with. I remember someone talking about using them in the tuetonic campaign and they were posting that the footmen were drasticlly reduced in power after the kalmar union was formed and an offical response was it would be fixed in a future patch. of course to my knowlage it never was. it just seems a shame to me to take away the top end units that makes playing as a faction special and unique for the sake of balance. norway used to have "excellent shock infantry" now it seems they have the same or worse shock infantry as everyone else. doesnt this also effect balance ? changing a factions best strength. i agree with you on order spearmen being crazy too much, that drove me nuts but also made a huge challenge playing as lithuania. i also thought that ulster swordsmen were patheticlly underpowered. i havent played as the irish yet so i dont how they are different. i also never meant to piss you off. i think you do amazing work and all for love of the game and fun. i would never try and take anything away from you. i just thought the forum was open to discussion. i have never meant to be disrespectful to you. i would never have what it takes to put with all us gamers whining about something you put so much work into.

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

MediaFire download link added for v4.3 in OP.
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

MODELDB for KGCM patch 4.3 attached to post 1, includes a fix the wrong texture for mongol halberd militia.

Unpack the rar and place the MODELDB file in the mods\kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod\data\unit_models folder.
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; October 29, 2011 at 04:08 PM.