Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast

Thread: KGCM Patch 4.2 + KGCM Patch 4.3 Download Thread

Default Re: KGCM Patch 4.1 (Hotfix released 11/06/09)

1 It has a fully functioning hotseat
    2 yes you need kingdoms and med2 installed
    3 yes it is mod foldered so will not affect anything else you play
    4 it has a fully functioning installer so you dont need to do anything other than click to install
    5 welcome to KGCM here you can be wales on a big map and mate its alot bigger than vanillia med2 map dave has done some great things with bigmap design
    Last edited by Soul Firez; August 01, 2009 at 05:56 AM.

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

emotion_name's Avatar Protector Domesticus

AWESOME!

Wales will rule!

Now i just need to convince more of my mates to get Kingdoms. All have m2tw but only few have Kingdoms.

Hey I tried your no garrison script and yet they are still pumping out almost a full stack when I attack, is it save game compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by barthigi View Post
    Hey I tried your no garrison script and yet they are still pumping out almost a full stack when I attack, is it save game compatible?
    No, you will need to start up a new campaign.

regards,
    Dave

Hi Dave Scarface, congratulatios for your wonderful mood its my favourite, im playing your mood with Xai, and with no garrison script.
    Until now i only see a problem, some factions are at war with others in one turn and in the other turn they stop sieging, and then they siege again, some times they stay like this for several turns declaring war in each turn. One more thing the ai make truce very ofen specialy in almost defeated factions, becouse of this the ai dont expend well, becouse they atack and then they make truce. HOW can i FIX this can you help me. Thanks.

did you keep a copy of lusteds AI the original Ai in the mod we are still working on XCAI to get it right with this mod XBAI is perfect well i find it is( eg the battle ai) but for now i would suggest using lusteds CAI the original from this mod

Ill try lusted but i thought Xai was better. Thanks for the reply.

just put back the campaign ai the XBAI is much better in my opinion much much better but for now XCAI is still having the kinks for this mod taken out

hope you know what i mean when i say bai and cai

Yes i know what you mean . i will give feedback with lusted Cai.

Hi Soul Firez, has you said lusted Cai its working ok, but the Cai is to much on defensive stance, some times they have full stacks near the cities specialy in capitals just defending instead of attaking the enemy.
    Lusted Cai is a little bit passive. where can i change the values of agresiveness against enemies? Its the only thing that this Cai needs to be almost perfect.
    I did a super test 101 turns with Aztecs Vh/Vh with out interfering in the campaign to see how well the ai was doing here is a scren. I made all the factions prefer naval invasion.
    Last edited by Hunter_PT; August 07, 2009 at 06:38 PM.

3.4 worked (the alternative download). I'm going to patch 4.1 again since when I patched the 4.1 over 3.4, I played England and the rest of the map are rebels with no soldiers in them. But basing it so far with the 3.4, I believe I won't be bored for a very very long time. Go England!

Alibi's Avatar Foederatus

Khan & mongol bodyguard forgot to take their sheilds in the battle.

Just a quick question....what does the No garrison script for 4.1 do?

No garrison script disables the script that creates armies in important cities or fortresses that the AI would not defend on its own. In essence, makes the game much easier.

How do I save a saved game to the desktop and then reload after i reinstall the mod???
    Last edited by Iceclaw; September 06, 2009 at 07:35 PM.

Go in to C drive\program files\SEGA\medieval II total war\mods\Kingdoms grand campaign mod\saves. In the saves folder just copy the save you want and paste to desktop.

And after reinstalling it will my saves already be there? Thanks!

No. Then copy and paste it in to save folder in reinstalled mod.

Yeah still not loading my saved games. It randomly starts shutting down every time go to load a saved game. Even before I reinstalled it.

Shoot....thought I might be able to handle this one but is extremely possible I gave you bad info. so let's hope Soul or someone comes in and helps.