Page 1 of 38 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: KGCM Patch 4.2 + KGCM Patch 4.3 Download Thread

Icon2 KGCM Patch 4.2 + KGCM Patch 4.3 Download Thread

Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod Patch 4.3

INSTALLATION
    ===========

Before you begin the installation process, if you are using Vista or Windows 7, I strongly suggest that you read this tutorial and implement fix #3 to disable UAC for the M2TW folder only.

You will first need Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod 3.0 installed. The installer for v3.0 reads the system registry for the path to Kingdoms.exe. It automatically installs the mod using this path. If M2TW Kingdoms was installed using the default path provided by SEGA then the install location will be C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod

Then download and install KGCM patch 4.2 before you install KGCM patch 4.3. They must be installed in the correct order for the new changes to work! Install patch 4.2 to the folder containing your Kingdoms.exe file. The default path is C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War. If this is not you path, then type in the correct path when prompted for the install folder.

Next patch 4.3 must go to ...mods\kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod folder. The default path is C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod. If this is not the correct path then enter the full path to match your installation.

Note that on 64 bit OS systems Program Files will be Program Files (x86).

Also don't forget to download and install the menu crash fix in post 2 of this thread (this could not be added to the patch).

Finally download MODELDB for KGCM patch 4.3 attached to the bottom of this post, includes a fix the wrong texture for mongol halberd militia.

Unpack the rar and place the MODELDB file in the mods\kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod\data\unit_models folder.

BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD
    ======================

Before you download both patches I recommend downloading and installing Mega Manager from this LINK This will allow you to download files faster from MegaUpload and resume broken downloads. Also Mega Toolbar may help some users. These programs are completely free and easy to use. It is very important to disable antivirus software when you download these files. Otherwise your downloads will likely become corrupted and they will not function properly.

PATCH 4.2 DOWNLOAD LINKS
    ========================

KGCM v4.2 EXE (LINK NON_FUNCTIONAL)

KGCM v4.2_EXE (Mediafire link)

PATCH 4.3 DOWNLOAD LINK
    =======================

http://www.mediafire.com/?sc6sd4i9twe8263

KGCM 4.3 OVERVIEW
    =================

-Added Novgorod.
    -New regions added.
    -Campaign rebalanced.
    -More garrison scripts added.
    -Historical region names added.
    -Map fixes and improvements.
    -Reworked unit recruitment.
    -Elite units trainable at capitals.
    -Added more region titles.
    -Trade resourses tidied up.
    -Muslim Princesses added.
    -New faction names for muslims.
    -Added more loading screens.
    -Changed menu borders.
    -New campaign descriptions.
    -Highways buildable for every faction.
    -Mongol units now have upkeep costs.
    -Autoresolve improved.
    -Added movie intro's for England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.
    -Small BAI fix.

OLD FEATURES
    ===========

-Aztecs can now be made playable, just put them in playable and move another faction to non playable.
    -Aztec interface added.
    -Aztec music and sounds added.
    -New religion added for Aztecs "Sun God".
    -Movie intro's for Aztecs, Mongols and crusaders added.
    -EDU improvements including unit cost increases.
    -Finally you can choose your next faction heir! the Privy Seal now gives +6 authority and guarantees anyone who is granted it the throne.
    -Secondary fire back in for elite archers only.
    -A vastly improved garrison script, now takes 10 turns until the next respawn. This allows for the surrender times of the Fortress and Large City levels. Also some cities now give a script to more than 1 faction. For example Jerusalem will now give a defensive garrison to Egypt. While Antioch and Constantinople will give scripts to the turks.
    -The new world can now discovered at any time in the campaign. This allows you to rewrite history instead of having to follow historical accuracy. And it really does add a whole new dimension to many campaigns in KGCM. This also helps make the Aztec campaign work.
    -Campaign end date now moved to 1380. This gives you 400 turns to complete your victory conditions. Please note that it is still possible to continue playing on until much later in the campaign (again this is for victory conditions only).
    -Merc cost improvements and Elephant Artillery Mercs added.
    -Princess comes of age added for local faction only (thanks to Dearmad).
    -Fixed starting growth levels in some regions which were too high before.
    -Map pathfinding fixes in the America's.
    -Changed accent of mongols to islamic.
    -1 extra free upkeep slot for forts.

Every faction now selectable from the campaign selection screen.

Massive improvement to Mongol performance thanks to xeryx.

Actual screenshot of the army composition the AI builds in the late era!

OLDER PATCH FEATURES
    ================

-Managed to add the display fix in the patch. No more need to unpack the game now.
    -Unit costs improved and a few upkeep costs adjusted.
    -Garrison script fix for Thessalonica.
    -Lithuanian conversion to Catholicism added. The event counter will trigger the first offer to occur around turn 30. However there is one requirement Lithuania must have less settlements than it started with. In other words 4 or less regions. This was because Lithuania should not want to change their ways and beliefs unless losing.
    -Changes to the Teutonic Order, they no longer work like a republic and have a family tree. They will also now never seek to become a vassal when losing but will fight to the death instead.
    -Fixed Hanseatic League, now only factions around the Baltic can build the headquarters. You will also now be notified of when a rival faction builds the headquarters in one of their cities.
    -New mini map showing the americas.
    -Included new difficulty ratings for each faction at the campaign selection screen.
    -Mercenary recruitment improved. Greek Firethrower mercs are no longer recruitable to invading Catholics, however Alamanoi mercenaries are for hire.
    -Fixed a few region religion levels.
    -Slightly improved armour of cavalry to make them a little better in melee. Also increased costs a bit.
    -Increased movement of diplomats to 200 points.
    -Reduced priest piety requirement for jihads.
    -Made a few starting alliance changes.
    -Fixed a few resourses on the map that were giving to much money.
    -Ancona now starts as a rebel region.
    -Spain start off with only 3 settlements.
    -Added some new map textures in southern spain and malta.
    -Brazil given to Aztecs at the start
    -Advanced high/late era recruitment system.
    -AI more aggressive only on VH campaign difficulty. warning only the best players should attempt this difficulty!
    -Improved AI money script for better AI economy.
    -Every faction now playable in the Grand Campaign (userprobe).
    -Grand Campaign/Custom Battles menu CTD fixed (userprobe).
    -Campaign map pathfinding fixes (again thanks to userprobe).
    -Improved map textures and changed some starting settlements.
    -Crusades and Jihads work even better!
    -Improved AI growth, it will now build up its settlements better.
    -Win conditions now require the control of at least 50 regions.
    -The complete support of hotseat mode.
    -Fixed Teutonic knights shields.
    -Fixed Gotland_Footmen_ug1 sword texture.
    -Flaming projectiles removed from artillery.
    -Improvements made to descr_mercenaries.txt.
    -Pavise Crossbowmen shields fix.
    -Highways added in buildings tree for Byzantium.
    -Garrison script counter set to activate every 9 turns (7 turns for capitals).
    -Asterikses removed from garrisoned settlements.
    -Knights Templar and Knights Hospitaller textures fixed for Norway.
    -Norway display symbol fixed.
    -Mangonel crew fix for Lithuania.
    -Original battlemap movement speeds.
    -Rebel pikemen replaced with spearmen in Antwerp.
    -Improved costs for some buildings.
    -More free upkeep units.
    -Extra free upkeep slot in castles upwards.
    -New settlements added to the garrison script.
    -Settlements with a garrison script now marked with an asterix.
    -Wales added to KGCM (by Surgeon).
    -Timurids removed.
    -M2TW map textures and retiled the whole map.
    -Vanilla mini map added.
    -Small black rectangles bug fixed.
    -Custom battle maps with new coordinates fixed and working.
    -Hand gunners and monster bombard added to mongols.
    -England AI tweaked, made to defend more and not do naval invasions.
    -Small kings purse bonus added for AI.
    -New garrison scripts at York, Dublin, Donegal, Galway, Cardiff, Wick, Minsk.
    -Money cheats for Scotland and Portugal removed (not needed).
    -North European UI for Southern European factions.
    -Hero battle ui fixed.
    -Gunpowder event put back further.
    -Unit costs in custom battles now the same as campaign costs.
    -EDU improvements.
    -Crusades now focused back on the Holy Land.
    -Debt script improved.
    -Horde removed, mongols now work like a normal faction.
    -Improved starting position for Mongols.
    -New historic event.
    -Every new settlement in KGCM now added to the plague event.
    -Enhanced garrsion script, every 5 turns and no longer works for human (userprobe).
    -Map and pathfinding fixes.
    -Pikemen rebalanced.
    -COA for portugal and Spain fixed.
    -Calivermen fix.
    -Norway NE Bodyguard armour fix.
    -Knights Templar and Knights Hospitaller Norway fix.
    -St johns chapter house now buildable for Ireland.
    -Grand bombards for Jerusalem and Antioch fixed.
    -New upkeep costs for heavily armoured units.
    -Recruitment in the late era improved.
    -Pike units work much better.
    -Gun powder units fire more frequently.
    -Siege weapons added for Norway in the construction tree.
    -Scotland and Norway start off at war.
    -New regions Wick, Lancaster, and Malta added!
    -Orkney settlement removed.
    -New World Cuirassers description fixed.
    -Desciptions of Pagan temples for Mongols fixed.
    -Teutonic intro removed from Norway campaign.
    -Mongol starting armies increased.
    -Highways added for the Byzantine Empire
    -Battlemap fix to bridge near to Jerusalem.
    -Battlemap fixed west of Pamplona
    -New garrison scripts added at Cork, Dublin, Adana, Palermo, Granada, Leon.
    -Settlement Donegal changed to a castle.
    -All existing garrison scripts given additional cavalry.
    -Rebalanced Antioch and made the campaign harder at the start.
    -Crown ancillary added for Antioch.
    -Merchant income improved!
    -Factions renamed for example England now "Kingdom of England".
    -New faction Norway added!
    -Mongols can now be playable.
    -Mongols religion pagan with ability to build pagan temples.
    -A few extra new regions
    -Princesses added for KOJ and Antioch.
    -Grand Bombards for KOJ, Antioch, Byzantium.
    -More artillery + mangonels added for mongols.
    -Arguin now reachable by boat!
    -Timurids now only spawn around the Holy Land.
    -French Feudal knights +1 XP.
    -New garrison script for Norway added.
    -The capital of the Kingdom of Castile moved from Leon to Toledo (with garrison script).
    -Antioch and Cairo defence beefed up.
    -Teutonic Order kings purse increased slightly.
    -Elephant Mercs recruitable in west africa after gunpowder discovered.
    -Sudanese tribesmen textures fixed.
    -Halbbruder UG1 armour fixed.
    -Cannon foundry recruitment fixed.
    -Mongol hordes improved.
    -New world cuirassers description fixed.
    -Cordoba road fixed!
    -Less aggressive Pope hopefully lol.
    -Oporto port fixed.

This patch is not save game compatiable with version 3.0. or patch 3.1. Download and install after you have finished your current campaign. You must have version 3.0 installed. This update does not require the previous patch.

Wales added.

As you can see the mongols do not hold themselves back. Their aim is world conquest!

Norway added to the campaign.

New settlements added for the Aztecs for more spectacular looking battles! as well as the New World Cuirassers and Demi Lancers available for England and France (only in the americas).

PATCH CREDITS
    =============

Surgeon for adding Wales.
    Lord Giovanni for new campaign descriptions.
    Hereje for muslim princesses.
    Cadiz for small BAI fix.
    vietanh797 for beta testing.

EDIT: No garrison script for 4.3 added Just place in mods\kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign folder.

Cheers,
    Dave
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gaius Baltar; June 30, 2019 at 07:55 AM. Reason: 4.2 patch link nonfunctional notice - VZ

Default Re: Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod Final Open Beta (01/02/09)

Menu crash fix added in this attachment. The installer will not add empty folders to the mod folder. So you will have to unzip the files and place the battle and Custom folders in mods\kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod\data\world\maps folder manually. This will fix the menu CTD's.

Dave
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; November 15, 2009 at 08:18 AM.

muaaahhaaa long live dave scarface and his team!!!
    excellent job guys!!!
    happily downloading and will give some feedbacks later

Dave and the team, u guys did a very good job!!!
    Just spent some hours testing the final beta and here r some feedback (after a sleepless night)
    1st thing 1st ur final work is rly awesome and im sure that there is now only some personal choices to make the game better (i mean its now only a matter of opinion not technical)

1.The CTD bug when switching between campaign mode and custom battle mode hasnt been fixed, i still got it
    2.Game crashed when i clicked all the factions one after one to read their discriptions, the same when i tried to choose all factions in hot seat mode
    ->these 2 bugs are hard to fix, u guys have my understandings

Now about the game experience
    3.Some changes in the world map, especially in Britain and Spain, some minor around Baltic and somewhere else which i cant remember
    I like em, they make the defence of Wexford as well as other cities much harder because of the mountains and longer distance from cities to cities and i hope no more stucked fleets in some lakes
    4.A lot of changes in building and recruiting systems ( lower prices, shorter time, new unit pools)
    ->I totally agree here with dave in the new recruiting system, u deleted all the early era units from later buildings, the units available now are truly up to the name and the discription of each building, how can peasants be trained from a barrack huh?
    Now the latest barrack doesnt mean the best and natural to build it anymore, players have to choose each time to upgrade a structure

5.I started a short test campaign with England at VH/VH difficulty, well got to say im rly surprised at what u guys did with the AI
    No longer easy money through diplomacy coz of worse starting relationship
    Some changes in faction standing and now i couldnt get good relationship with the Pope to prevent a gangbang anymore ( i used to recruit all the possible priests to get his Holiness favour hehe)
    Counter diplomacy from AI!! I started the game with only 1 enemy - the brutal Irish and guess what, at turn 8 i allied with norway and the very next turn Ireland allied with Scotland
    ->Holy sh-- !!! next turn scotland declared war with me by blockading Nottingham
    Turn 11 i laid siege on Cardiff with a fullstack and thought i could take it after a few turn. Just another surprise for me when in the following turn a welsh ship embarked next to cardiff and a fullstack led by the prince himself popped out ( i always used my spy to cover the sight of whole welsh area and never thought that the AI would transport its army with a ship to reinforce )
    ->A crush defeat and after it was a very nice strike back from the AI, it kept attacking Gloucester with all the army it got and i got some nice siege battles, higher morale boost for AI?

6.By turn 15 i used the toggle_fow to see how the others doing and once again it made me surprised, the AI very aggressive towards rebels and most of the slave settlements were taken, only a few left in very remote areas
    Silicy and Milan did well with naval invasion and they were at war with each other rofl, 1st time i saw it, Milan took Cagliari from rebel and Silicy took em over, same happened between France and Spain, Venice and Hre
    -> Neighbours mean enemies now, its rly what i wanted in a total war game
    And a significantly higher growth rate which makes settlements now grow a lot faster while the upgrading requirements r reduced ,i upgraded London to next city lvl at turn 14
    Thats it for the campaign

7.I tried some big custom battles and i think the AI did well in general, no generals suicide, hard to flank the rangers with calvaries, clear difference between late and early era units ( in morale and stats, those crap spearmen now run easily when outnumber but a unit of knights can withstand 2-3 other units for a while)

Gonna find some time to play the game this week even i will be pretty busy, cant help playing such a brilliant game
    However there is still sth i dont rly like:
    1.In the battle the melee doesnt cover the ranger well enough? i mean the AI always uses its archers to atk 1st but when i charged all my calvaries up to confront em the AI doesnt move its melee to help in time, i remember in 3.7 it moved all the army the same time i atked the archers with my calvaries
    2.U removed sherwood archers from woodsmen guild? i prefer to keep em coz they r unique to england like forlorn or jinetes
    3.A mistake or its ur idea with the siege buildings? All factions can build canons from castles but spain builds em from cities?
    i took a quick look into the descr buildings and i saw u guys listed building siege and castle siege both available with gunpowder event counter so that means can build canons from both city and castle? but in the building brower is different
    ->its only a bug with the ui in building browser whether if i click from a city or a castle
    4.Some factions like Hre,Milan,Venice recruit the same units from Archery and markmans range? an experience bonus maybe?
    5.Lastly i notice that AI recruits more agents than be4, like Ireland now recruits diplomats but it doesnt transport em to europe? hmm or it was too early in the game then?

Hopefully more feedback coz here r all i could find out after a short of time
    Well got to go now, nicely done again guys
    Last edited by g4m3m4st3r; February 01, 2009 at 09:45 PM. Reason: correct a mistake :D

Does the beta include the XAI (both XCAI and XBAI) or do you need to download this:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=212390

Koljan's Avatar Senator

XBAI for harder battles and higher casualty rates than ever before!
    -AI more aggressive only on VH campaign difficulty. warning only the best players should attempt this difficulty!

Default Re: KGCM Final Open Beta (01/02/09)

1.In the battle the melee doesnt cover the ranger well enough? i mean the AI always uses its archers to atk 1st but when i charged all my calvaries up to confront em the AI doesnt move its melee to help in time, i remember in 3.7 it moved all the army the same time i atked the archers with my calvaries
    KGCM open beta uses XBAI, patch 3.7 was using Lusteds BAI. Thats why there is a difference in behaviour.

2.U removed sherwood archers from woodsmen guild? i prefer to keep em coz they r unique to england like forlorn or jinetes
    Yes, I removed sherwood archers, french mounted archers and so on. The mod is better off without such units. Its easy to add them back in yourself though ofc.

3.A mistake or its ur idea with the siege buildings? All factions can build canons from castles but spain builds em from cities?
    i took a quick look into the descr buildings and i saw u guys listed building siege and castle siege both available with gunpowder event counter so that means can build canons from both city and castle? but in the building brower is different
    ->its only a bug with the ui in building browser whether if i click from a city or a castle
    In this final version I have combined the siege buildings with the cannon building tree. The gunsmith is therefore buildable from the siege_works after gunpwder. In this way I am able to completely cut out old technology. Bombards and cannon take the place of trebuchet's and catapults. Additionally at the huge wall level bombards are recruitable after the gunpowder event. Just incase the AI faction has still not built a siege works yet.

Does the beta include the XAI (both XCAI and XBAI) or do you need to download this:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=212390
    The open beta uses XBAI in full, but not XCAI. Playing on hard difficulty and below the CAI is the same as it was in KGCM patch 3.7. With the exception that the CAI is more likely to attack the human player only. On VH campaign the CAI is also much more likely to be at war with its neighbours. This will result in more wars and factions will be less likely to go idle for very long. The mongol AI label uses XCAI though, this makes the mongols far more aggressive and suits them perfectly.

Thanks for the early feedback, please keep it coming.

Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; February 02, 2009 at 10:46 AM.

Userpro's Avatar =RAE= HostedMod Creator

1.The CTD bug when switching between campaign mode and custom battle mode hasnt been fixed, i still got it
    This ctd is for sure not due to the fixed KGCM mod. There must be some other reason.
    Added: Oh yeah - found the reason. Dave you've forged to add my fix!
    2.Game crashed when i clicked all the factions one after one to read their discriptions, the same when i tried to choose all factions in hot seat mode
    ->these 2 bugs are hard to fix, u guys have my understandings
    This is a common bug for all mods with so many factions. There exists only one solution to get rid of it, but we must go without the different faction map graphics in faction selection screen.
    Last edited by Userpro; February 02, 2009 at 03:23 PM.
    Visit our TWC M2TW-Kingdoms Hosted Mods Forum for...

!!! RAE Development stopped --- read last Statement here !!!
    M2TW-Kingdoms Mod Creator REDEO AD EXORDIUM ( RAE )
    Progress: 95% internal final beta release - 85% official release
    RAE TWC-Wiki Eagle Standard interview ... RAE.net Homepage ... RAE TWZ-Germany
    Proudly Sega & Steam Boycotter since ETW! See why here or this petition
    Sorry for bad english here, there and in my tutorials > advanced horde invasion & hide/unhide stratmap-ui & Beginners modding

i played some more short campaigns with different factions like TO, Milan, Silcily , Egypt and found that:
    1.the AI now uses ships to transport armies more but does not lay siege the settlements?
    played milan, took cagliari and moors sent there about a half stack while i only got 3 units, it doesnt atk me at all even my relation was terrible
    2.the catholic factions now cant call crusades in early game while the muslim pwn jerusalm and antioch, i played egypt , turn 2 called a jihad to take over arcalon, turn 13 called again to take jerusalem and then turn 25 called once more to take tripoli. On the contrary, couldnt call any crusade by turn 30 with sicily even i got very good relationship with papal, well just not enough favour.
    3.hmm i tried to make some minor changes in the descr building and i think the max age of characters is too high? 90 and an old man at 75 can still marry?
    4.should make milan and france at war with some1 from the beginning coz those 2 factions can get alot of allies then become supreme
    other from those things everything is nice, the AI builds alot of armies and very aggressive to its neighbours

Koljan's Avatar Senator

Dave - is the garrison script proportional to timescale of the game?
    i mean, does it make sense that while you can only field millitia and basic castle units, the garrison script spawns dismounted feudal knights.
    An example is, Bologna.
    Milan campaign, sieged Bologna with a stack and a half.
    Basic garrison was 5 units and the script boosted it to almost fullstack.
    the chances still seemed in my favor - until i noticed there's alot of much more advanced units then what my soldiers could handle.

Does it not make sense to make the garrison script act in accordance to the time / year you are in?

edit: siege too place around turn 5-6.

Dave - is the garrison script proportional to timescale of the game?
    i mean, does it make sense that while you can only field millitia and basic castle units, the garrison script spawns dismounted feudal knights.
    An example is, Bologna.
    Milan campaign, sieged Bologna with a stack and a half.
    Basic garrison was 5 units and the script boosted it to almost fullstack.
    the chances still seemed in my favor - until i noticed there's alot of much more advanced units then what my soldiers could handle.
    The garrison at Bologna will spawn the following army: 2 Dismounted Feudal Knights, 4 Spear Militia, 3 Crossbow Militia, and 1 Feudal Knights. This prevents the human being able to rush the AI early on.

Does it not make sense to make the garrison script act in accordance to the time / year you are in?
    Well that would require a bigger garrison script if you had different type armies spawn at each settlement at certain dates. I want to avoid making the script to large.

Dave

Koljan's Avatar Senator

would you be able to post instructions for basic manipulation of the script?
    this would help a lot for personal preference tweaking.

thanks in advance,
    Kolja.

3.hmm i tried to make some minor changes in the descr building and i think the max age of characters is too high? 90 and an old man at 75 can still marry?
    These are the vanilla settings, please can we keep all feedback only to the mods performance. And not queries about mods files.

2.the catholic factions now cant call crusades in early game while the muslim pwn jerusalm and antioch, i played egypt , turn 2 called a jihad to take over arcalon, turn 13 called again to take jerusalem and then turn 25 called once more to take tripoli. On the contrary, couldnt call any crusade by turn 30 with sicily even i got very good relationship with papal, well just not enough favour.
    Again, KGCM open beta uses only the vanilla settings:

<crusades>
    <required_jihad_piety int="4"/>
    <max_disband_progress float="20.0"/>
    <near_target_no_disband_distance float="4.0"/>
    <disband_progress_window float="3"/>
    <crusade_called_start_turn float="20"/>
    <jihad_called_start_turn float="20"/>
    <movement_points_modifier float="2.0"/>
    </crusades>

I am not sure why the pope would not agree to your crusades. Maybe your papal ranking isn't high enough to influence the pope? Anyway the only changes to crusades and jihads were the regions where they can be called. No changes made to the mechanics.

Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; February 03, 2009 at 06:57 AM.

THARN's Avatar Senator

Im playing as Antioch this time/ and so far 15 turns ran very smooth/ no problems. Sicily though, will not agree to a trade agreement with me for some reason..lol
    no matter what faction I play they seem to hate me..lmao..
    Bastards..
    installed without a hitch/loaded without a hitch/ no ctd's
    The Turks Besieged Antioch of course, but backed off when I sent another stack as reinforcements.
    wars have started/and alliances made/ I will play more turns later but right now all seems well.

Patokay's Avatar Miles

Playing as HRE. So far have only noticed that a picture for galley unit is missing.

Playing as HRE. So far have only noticed that a picture for galley unit is missing.
    I hope you are playing on VH I look forward to hearing about how you get on in this campaign. With so many neighbours playing HRE will be one heck of a challenge.

Dave

I am in need for a "no garrison script" lol, or does my old one work? (I am playing Version 3.7).

Also I made myself a textfile to keep the firearrows and secondary artillery attack (cows, fire...), would this work too from my previous version?

AH!, before I forget: AWESOME AS ALWAYS! Thanks so much Dave!

very excited bout this, just downloaded and starting at byzt campaign on VH/VH!

THARN's Avatar Senator

25 turns as Antioch and things are well so far- no hitches///
    2 questions so I know Im playing the right version..
    1.I noticed the Xbai Icon on the loading screen- I had it when i was testing it before. did you add this now?(so I know Im on 3.8)

Also noticed the same problem with AI battles where Im attacked by 2 armies// I try to take high ground and run the first group off of the field -after that the other army
    does not come up the hill but stays at the edge of the map giving me the victory. This is an easy win for when the enemy comes out of their settlement early to fight when reinforcements arrive.

Koljan's Avatar Senator

@ Tharn: This happend to me in the past with Lusted's AI.
    From this we can conclude that the problem is not with the AI itself, rather, some problem in the battle mechanics that has something to do with reinforcements.

I am going to try to reproduce this "on demand" and investigate the issue further.
    With a little luck, I can see what factors effect this.

Page 1 of 38 123456789101126 ... LastLast