Thread: Ive been about blanked!

Does anyone know of a way to remove this?I have adaware,spybotSD,spysweeper and one that comes with system machnic 5 pro.None of them have touched it :crying

What's blanked?
    Clients: Caius Britannicus, Waitcu, Spurius, BrandonM, and Tsar Stephan.
    http://www.totalwardai.com

No, that isn't a banana

reinstall windows - unless the spyware prgrams now have a surefire way of dealing with about blank. last time i checked they hadnt. there are ways to do it without reinstalling, but they may be complicated and involve editing your registry.

it is probably the worst spyware/virus you could get - at least in terms of annoyance. next time stick to websites you are familiar with.

OMG&#33;&#33; I just formated and restalled everthing this previus weekend.. i got a mobo and new card for rtw{old moboard only had pci no agp or pcix} But i was useing file shareing stuff .this sucks.... i thought i was well protected having norton 2005 webroot SS.._+belken router firewalland zonealarm software firewall :erm and adaware spybotSD.Oh well there goes another three for hours of my life.thankyou for your reply :><

Bruticus the Steadfast's Avatar Civitate

Make sure to make a system restore..or does it not work with that virus?
    Under the patronage of the Black Prince

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

That&#39;s a Cool Web Search thing right?

Try downloading "CWShredder" and run it.

Originally posted by Octavian@Feb 11 2005, 10:24 PM
    That&#39;s a Cool Web Search thing right?

Try downloading "CWShredder" and run it.
    No its not that i also have cw shredder..its no help.iam going to wait and do some research and try to fix it manually.

No, that isn't a banana

good luck - its a tough one&#33;

Originally posted by Ithinkican@Feb 11 2005, 09:27 PM
    OMG&#33;&#33; I just formated and restalled everthing this previus weekend.. i got a mobo and new card for rtw{old moboard only had pci no agp or pcix} But i was useing file shareing stuff .this sucks.... i thought i was well protected having norton 2005 webroot SS.._+belken router firewalland zonealarm software firewall :erm and adaware spybotSD.Oh well there goes another three for hours of my life.thankyou for your reply :><
    Best of luck with the install. File sharing software is nasty stuff, not to mention the crap it puts on your PC. I have Norton Internet Security 2004 and have all the settings on maximum and even I have been caught out before as its the first thing a lot of spyware/malware does is to disable many security programs installed, particularly any Norton exe files.

Legio XIIII Gemina Martian Victrix &quot;Nero&#39;s Killng Machine&quot;