Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battles of Asia v3 has now a map !

Default Battles of Asia v3 has now a map !

Hello all !
    The great Hannibal Smith has created a Japan Campaign map, and he accepted that we use it in the future release of Battles of Asia, the v3.0.
    Don't forget to rep him !

Here is some screens : (We will change some things, like name and number of the settlements, the textures, but it is the basic map we will use)

Last edited by Nelduin; June 04, 2008 at 11:44 AM.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Default Re: Battles of Asia v3 has now a map !

Nice!
    I thought about writing something clever, but then I remembered I'm not clever enough.

Falcone's Avatar Tiro

Awesome map! I want to find an Atlantean mod. Can you help?:hmmm:

There was one... but he's dead. Curse of Atlantis

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

KozCDVI's Avatar Domesticus

I am thinking of installing v.03 whenever it is out... But what put me off initially was the Julii Tracian and Macedonian cities and interface. I'm sure that is only a current necessity in creating the game. I have both Napoleonic II AND XGM on my PC atm, can't decide between them, and now this is a third mod I think I'll be addicted to!

At least I won't get bored on the wait for Empire!
    Keep up the good work.

“My mother taught me never to throw stones at cripples. My father taught me to aim for their heads.”
    - Ramsay Snow

Oh, the name of the cities, the strat banners, the interface, all is temporal. It will be changed.

KozCDVI's Avatar Domesticus

Hooray!

What are the start/finish dates?

“My mother taught me never to throw stones at cripples. My father taught me to aim for their heads.”
    - Ramsay Snow

Start date : 1520
    Finish date: undetermined yet.

Lord Dakier's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Nice... I hope I get to assualt Odawara and the Capital Honoujii.

When will v3 come out? Im looking forward to this campaign.

And dont forget if there is'nt already Matchlock rifles import some into it lol. I would love to use them old shoot-clean-reload rifles.
    We Came, We Saw, We Ran Away!

is china and korea going to be in the campaign map?

We are speaking in the team about that. Perhaps yes.

loet66's Avatar Senator

Hi,

GREAT MAP !!

+ REP for Hannibal !

well utleritively. you can make it the invasion of mINg army ?
    due to many years of japan invading china, now china strikes back with an unstopable army.
    into their main land.

Quote Originally Posted by peng_li View Post
    well utleritively. you can make it the invasion of mINg army ?
    due to many years of japan invading china, now china strikes back with an unstopable army.
    into their main land.
    Perhaps. We know that it would be great to add it . Be sure that if we have the opportunity to add it, we will make it.
    We will tell you more informations about the progress abd the content of the v3 when Hannibal will have begun the campaign.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Hey Hassan, now as a map is announced another asian mod i have to look for
    I believe i would change the mod title to something more generic as a Shogun follower than "BoA", because what has "BoA" to do with exclusively Japan ... just only my opinion.
    Last edited by DaVinci; August 15, 2008 at 02:03 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Hey, how about something like Shogun: Total War!, oh wait, nah, already taken...

hmm.... something Shogun-ish would be good tho, maybe something like Shoguns of Japan: Total War or whatever.

hip63

oh great, the chinese invasion, of japan .. would be easier since you already have the map for it,

but if to be made bit more realistic, the japanese invading coast of china can also be possible.
    you can also add the dutch, the remains of the mogolian army, which they already have models off you could borrow from 3 kingdoms, xiong ru models. also an few reble states of that time. you can have more then one japanese nation with in different areas of china. which gives you big room to expend.

but the easier way is china invading japan, and korea, since Qi Ji Guan can be the master general field marshal to lead the invasion.

Dead?

I sure hope not...

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle74 View Post
    Dead?

I sure hope not...
    well i dont know anything about BOA3, but i may have something up my sleeve for the current version

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Aggression- An Age of Aggression- my Skyrim FF

Don't except to see BoA 3 before a long time. High_Templar has to release BoK before making BoA 3...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast