Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey

Default Survey

What new thing would you like to see in a future version of Rome MEDIEVAL?
    • Please only one or two (maximum) per message suggestion, to maintain order and be able to count the votes.
    • Accepting pictures and links.

• Units with Aram fire.
    • Different types of weapons of siege.
    • Buildings.
    • Units unique to each faction.
    • Changes in the campaign map.
    • Maps fighter.
    • Etc..
    Last edited by Imperator Caesar Augustus; June 02, 2008 at 01:30 PM.

Default Re: Survey

My vote is for units with firearms.

The units belong to the MOD Ogniem i Mieczem, whose campaign map.

Note to the charge of units: http://tw.org.ua/board/index.php?showtopic=3974
    http://tw.org.ua/board/index.php?showtopic=743
    Last edited by Imperator Caesar Augustus; June 02, 2008 at 01:20 PM.

Another vote for special units like this, where there is a religious warrior like a general hospital or the Templars.

Using the Mundus Magnus in any provincial campaign, to add factions as the rule of the Russian Empire or India or in the extreme NOR-EASTERN put on the map to Chinese rule. I think that if you remove the faction of American Indians, those in milan and Sicily, were factions could add more interesting.
    Last edited by Imperator Caesar Augustus; June 02, 2008 at 01:43 PM.

For me I would be happy to see new buildings.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Thanks Imperator Caesar Augustus for openning this thread,this is one of our jobs but its Ok (our work hasn't started yet,i prefer everything in its time).

about the campaign map,i think we have a big great map so we will use it.
    Ogniem i Mieczem is a good mod,we will use some of their great units.
    The next version of RM will contain many new changes and addons in every parts,units,buildings,weapons,factions,campaign maps.... .

their will be new buildings for sure,Yasin,Morf is working well

Jingles's Avatar Praefectus

Most of all, I would like to see more units unique to each faction. But I'm sure Morf is working on this, as he's already done unique highlanders for the scottish.

General_Zavier's Avatar Civis

I think that more factions need more unique units.
    The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. ~Niels Bohr
    No matter how hard you try, you cannot outwit stupid people.
    ~Anonymous

Romano British AAR
    End of Days AAR
    WRE Migration Campaign AAR
    The Official RTW Screenshot Competition.

well id like to see new buildings (possible to get the ones from MTW2???) and unique units cuse its pretty boring playing e.g: HRE vs say France and they nearly have the exact same units. As for the map we need the new world too XD and id love to see firearms in it too but the guys over at NTW2 say the AI is too stupid on campagin with firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Zavier View Post
    I think that more factions need more unique units.
    Agree.It would be great to make the factions unique.For example I think that Bizantine Empire used units unique for them with unique armor and weapons(well I think they didn't used not a single western units,or just a few of them-mercenaries).Making factions unique is historical and more fun to play.Well England was like the same as France at this time(1000's),with just a few diversity(england used longbows,france crossbow),but England compared to The Holy Roman Empire(germans) is a different thing....HOE had the teutonic kinight and others whom England didn't had.etc

Sorry for my english.

Also in the 1000's the vikings had an importanat "role".They invaded some territorys like sarmatia,denmark and some others(modern lithuania)Will they be a faction in the upcoming version?

pope and official crusades and jihads

What i really want is:

1 Campaign (in case we will have many campaigns) starts in 1100 and end in 1453. Because this is Medieval mod so the America is a bad idea.

1 new faction: Kingdom of Jerusalem. They will ally with the Byzantine Empire and make the campaign more focus on the conflicts between Christian Europe and Muslims.

And 1 minor thing, if you care for historical accuracy, the Byzantine Empire should be renamed 'Roman Empire'.

Jingles's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Chamoisking View Post
    What i really want is:

1 Campaign (in case we will have many campaigns) starts in 1100 and end in 1453. Because this is Medieval mod so the America is a bad idea.

1 new faction: Kingdom of Jerusalem. They will ally with the Byzantine Empire and make the campaign more focus on the conflicts between Christian Europe and Muslims.

And 1 minor thing, if you care for historical accuracy, the Byzantine Empire should be renamed 'Roman Empire'.
    1. Totally agree

2. I agree here as well

3. They are already named 'Eastern Roman Empire'

Welcome to TWC, Chamoisking!

Totally agree with what Jingle_Bombs agreed.

It may not be necessary to have America faction in RM

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle_Bombs View Post
    1. Totally agree

2. I agree here as well

3. They are already named 'Eastern Roman Empire'

Welcome to TWC, Chamoisking!

*******Rome Medieval Forum*******
    Beta tester for ROME MEDIEVAL

Well, I think that Indian fraction would look great in that mod. That fraction might create a wide variety of such units and buildings that were not in Europe and Africa.

P.S Love the idea of Jerusalem Kingdom

Where there is a Will there is a Way

The medieval era is between 476 and 1492(Discovery of America)so it will be a stupid idea to put america

unique units and map features aka mountains, valleys, deserts, so on

Better mercenaary situation as you can still get Viking Mercenaries in Spain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast