Thread: Recruitment

Default Recruitment

I was reading a few MTW2 AARs and i was wondering if it is possible to have multiple recruitment slots like you can on MTW

Jingles's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Recruitment

No, unfortunatley that is beyond the capabilities of the RTW engine. However, the lower end units like peasants and front-line men have a 0-turn recruitment time, which means that you can recruit more than one of them at a time each turn in a city. Elite units like Knights still take one or two turns to recruit.

how bout we make every units 0 recruitment time since real time rulers would be able to muster thousands of men in 6 months or so

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

i was playing Knights Of Honor,and i liked its gameplay system,specialy the diplomatics and Recruitment system,the time of Recruitment is 0 ,but its not easy to make units available,you need to build many buildings (fletcher sword smith,armour...) before you can recruit units ,and you need enough food in the settlement.

i think i will use many of Knights Of Honor ideas.

I agree with Lord very good idea....

i think that is a very good idea

GreatOne's Avatar Ordinarius

Yeah, Knights Of Honor is a very good game with some very good Ideas.Too bad the team didn't have enough money(or time) to develop graphics.....