Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Jews or Christians, who's right?

Default Re: Jews or Christians, who's right?

Quote Originally Posted by basics View Post
    Gnostic Christian Bishop,

Perhaps a read of Gibbon's Decline and Fall might open your eyes about Constantine meaning that I am not the first to suggest that he wasn't ever a Christian. When Gibbon wrote his work he wasn't a Christian either so there was no bias in his findings. But let's look at the man seriously for if he was Christian why did he murder his son? The answer the so-called church comes up with is that he never became a Christian until on his death bed. The problem with that is that the guy who oversaw this event was not a Christian either. So, how would he know if the act of being born again of the Spirit of God took place as he clearly had never been himself born again. You see it's the experience coupled with the witnessing that Constantine never made that a born again person inherits that is the important factor in the calculation as any born again Christian knows.
    Being born again is overrated. Better to grow up.

Have a look at what an intelligent Bishop has to say on that as well as a mythologist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

Constantine killing his child should not be a big deal to Christians.

God himself murdered Adam and Eve through neglect and locking away what would keep them alive. The tree of life.

If killing your children is ok for God then it must be ok for us as we are to emulate him in all ways.

Regards
    DL

basics's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

How would you know since you aren't born again? When did God murder Adam and Eve?

How would you know since you aren't born again? When did God murder Adam and Eve?
    Gen 3;22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
    24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Let us reason.

What did A & E need to stay alive?

When did God deny it to them?

Regards
    DL

So you lied. God didn't murder him?

So you lied. God didn't murder him?
    I did not lie.

Courts are clear the murder by negligence is murder.

Regards
    DL
    Last edited by Tiberios; July 28, 2015 at 11:23 AM. Reason: ToS violation

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    I did not lie. Courts are clear the murder by negligence is murder. Regards DL

But you did lie as God did not murder Adam or Eve. Both lived for quite a long time after the fall but they were never saved dying in the end as sinners. Oh, they carried the Gospel on to their posterity but like Israel later they died without faith, the faith of Jesus Christ that is imputed to all that He saves. Abel however is the first person to have that wonderful rebirth in Christ.

But you did lie as God did not murder Adam or Eve. Both lived for quite a long time after the fall but they were never saved dying in the end as sinners.
    You add to scriptures while ignoring that they themselves tell you not to add to them. But I will play your add to scripture game.

How can you know if God had not forgiven them? Do you have chapter and verse for me?
    Oh, they carried the Gospel on to their posterity but like Israel later they died without faith, the faith of Jesus Christ that is imputed to all that He saves. Abel however is the first person to have that wonderful rebirth in Christ.
    See above and stop making up or start quoting scripture and verse.

I have no time to correct all your add ons.

You are also speaking on the same issues at various places and might want to focus on one.

Regards
    DL

Try reading the book to the Hebrews where in chapter 3:14-19. you will get my answer.

Try reading the book to the Hebrews where in chapter 3:14-19. you will get my answer.
    Again you deflect. Done here as well. Hypocrisy is not my bag.

Regards
    DL

You know it's quite funny how Jewish mathematicians have discovered a Code within the books of the Law naming Jesus as the Messiah and none of these men were Christians.

Senator

You know it's quite funny how Jewish mathematicians have discovered a Code within the books of the Law naming Jesus as the Messiah and none of these men were Christians.
    Uhh, what? You'd think this would have made the news.
    If I had to choose between betraying my friends and betraying my country, I hope I would have the guts to betray my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    Uhh, what? You'd think this would have made the news.
    Especially in light of the fact that even the oldest manuscripts have been shown to have been altered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=rAt-PAkgqls

I guess that those alteration of the word of God himself had to be made to keep that code accurate.

Oh wait. God would not allow his word to be altered now would he?

Regards
    DL

Well, go into youtube and see for yourselves. Jesus is the Jewish Messiah as the book to the Hebrews explains and it might surprise you to know that Jews are being converted by God just as the Scriptures point out, aye, even today. One of the guys who was our best man at our wedding is highly involved in the evangelisation of the Israelis. But again one only has to pay a visit to youtube to see this.

Senator

Well, go into youtube and see for yourselves. Jesus is the Jewish Messiah as the book to the Hebrews explains and it might surprise you to know that Jews are being converted by God just as the Scriptures point out, aye, even today. One of the guys who was our best man at our wedding is highly involved in the evangelisation of the Israelis. But again one only has to pay a visit to youtube to see this.
    I've seen youtube videos claim that jet fuel can't melt steel beams, and that Robert E Lee was totally a good guy. Link me a reputable source, not a random bloke on YT.
    If I had to choose between betraying my friends and betraying my country, I hope I would have the guts to betray my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    I've seen youtube videos claim that jet fuel can't melt steel beams, and that Robert E Lee was totally a good guy. Link me a reputable source, not a random bloke on YT.
    Winston Smith,

But he's not a random bloke at all, him being one of Israel's foremost mathematicians. Also, James Cameron has put his name to a programme that sorts out the confusion regarding the Exodus which many say never happened. He's not a random bloke either. So my friend, let the evidence speak for itself. Why only recently the Israeli archaeologists discovered an Israeli military vehicle from one recent war buried under some seventeen feet of sand and many shout from the rooftops that there is no evidence for the Exodus. Well if one vehicle can be buried in such a short period of time to such a degree what then of the tribes who trod the desert many centuries ago? Could it be that you only want from youtube what is acceptable to you?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789