Thread: A question...

Default A question...

I was just wondering if, in this mod, we will finally see a more historic unit roster for Scotland.

The current roster is ridiculous, and this little faction seems to be overlooked by all the other major mods out there.

You don't need to provide me with any details (as I know it's hush-hush), just a yay or nay will suffice.

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

Default Re: A question...

I will supply you with some details just because I'm British and you asked so nicely.
    Exercitus Scoticanus and Exercitus Militaris will be professional units. Cottagers will be a peasant levy bonus.
    Border Reivers will be a regional unit available on the English side of the Wall too.
    At least two unique buildings may be dùthchas and òighreachd to soup-up the government and law system (which will likely have some negative aspects too, like everything in our new tech tree).
    There will be two Gallóglaigh units and probably several Irish units. Although rebels, there will be at least 10 unique Irish units now. So conquering Ireland will be a prize.

Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Hross View Post
    there will be at least 10 unique Irish units now. So conquering Ireland will be a prize.
    Wow so this will have an advanced AOR, the more I learn about this mod the more it sounds like EB in the Medieval setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hross View Post
    I will supply you with some details just because I'm British and you asked so nicely.
    Exercitus Scoticanus and Exercitus Militaris will be professional units. Cottagers will be a peasant levy bonus.
    Border Reivers will be a regional unit available on the English side of the Wall too.
    At least two unique buildings may be dùthchas and òighreachd to soup-up the government and law system (which will likely have some negative aspects too, like everything in our new tech tree).
    There will be two Gallóglaigh units and probably several Irish units. Although rebels, there will be at least 10 unique Irish units now. So conquering Ireland will be a prize.
    I appreciate the detailed response.

From the information you provided it sounds like the Scots unit roster is finally getting the attention it deserves. You hit the nail on the head with the divisions of the common/scot and feudal armies.

Visits to Ireland sound like a great deal of fun as well.

I am looking forward to this mods release, keep up the excellent work!

yes please, no more pike "everything" units only!!!

Saludos
    y
    Respeto
    -:-
    Greetings
    &
    Respect

Dominion of the Sword / The Long Road GFX designer / Zuma Team member.
    TLRaced GFX add on for TLR2.0
    www.andresgogo.com

just loving this mod