Thread: question about islamic factions...

Default question about islamic factions...

they will be reskinned?

Default Re: question about islamic factions...

So far the Mongols, Timurids, and Turks have been reskinned.

The Egyptians and Moors will be done later, but have new shields.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianVespers View Post
    So far the Mongols, Timurids, and Turks have been reskinned.

The Egyptians and Moors will be done later, but have new shields.
    wow could post some images plz?

Off topic but related - will they have princesses and ability to marry princesses - esp. the Ottomans in late era as that was utilized in political marriage quite often with various Balkan and Anatolian states contemporary to the Ottomans.

Quote Originally Posted by es_bih View Post
    Off topic but related - will they have princesses and ability to marry princesses - esp. the Ottomans in late era as that was utilized in political marriage quite often with various Balkan and Anatolian states contemporary to the Ottomans.
    Yes, I am hoping to get them into this release, but I still need to create the skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Giovi View Post
    wow could post some images plz?

I will make sure they are in the preview.
    Last edited by SicilianVespers; May 29, 2008 at 12:24 PM.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)

This thing with Ottoman princess - I dont know if that's a good idea because of AI behaviour - I think that this could result in possible wierd marriage alliances - like Ottomans marying their princesses to various western christian kingdoms and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by herbsman View Post
    This thing with Ottoman princess - I dont know if that's a good idea because of AI behaviour - I think that this could result in possible wierd marriage alliances - like Ottomans marying their princesses to various western christian kingdoms and vice versa.
    Well Ottoman princesses married Bosnian noblemen - they were Muslim but nevertheless European. And Byzantine, Serbian, etc... and other Turkish sultanates married into the ottoman house. Thus that is worth it.

Yes I know about this. What I have thought is that you cant contol AI behaviour and I worry that if princesses for Turks will be added that we could see ingame marriage alliances between Turkish sultanate and kingdom of France for example and this kind of alliance would be just wierd

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by herbsman View Post
    Yes I know about this. What I have thought is that you cant contol AI behaviour and I worry that if princesses for Turks will be added that we could see ingame marriage alliances between Turkish sultanate and kingdom of France for example and this kind of alliance would be just wierd
    I'm with you in this matter. Also for example Moorish princesses could marry Castillian nobles and vice versa ... this feature would destroy our historical gameplay, as long we aren't able to steer the marriage capabilities.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 30, 2008 at 03:39 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

We should be able add Muslim princess, if we disable Christian-Muslim alliances.

I know this was in the 2.6.3 beta AI, but I am not 100% sure it it made it into the Kingdoms beta. Will have to check on this.

SV could u post some images of the islamic factions?

Quote Originally Posted by Giovi View Post
    SV could u post some images of the islamic factions?
    I am at the point where I can start working on the preview, so stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianVespers View Post
    I am at the point where I can start working on the preview, so stay tuned.
    ok great news