Thread: can you kill enemy heroes

Default can you kill enemy heroes

it always say they escape
    HOW DO I KILL THEM
    and also in my game there are two talbars one in my party and one as an NPC
    and can you rebel in .903
    God dam, I wish Boromir survived

Default Re: can you kill enemy heroes

I do not believe that you can kill NPC's. You can capture them from time to time in battles and hold them for ransom if you so desire.

I know that some mods do allow NPC's to be killed off if they take a fatal wound, but in the standard game they are only knocked out.

Devoirs The Empress
    The Lordz Modding Collective
    "The LMC expects every modder to do his Duty" - not by Lord Nelson
    "Blow it out your arse." - Halie Satanus
    The Eagle Standard

It would be nice if you could kill them and a new lord would take their place, with a random name generator this would be all to easy.

^With the way my game is going I'd be stuck with Forest Bandit Pete as Lord of Suno or Farmer John as the King of the Nords. Instead of cash for ransoms I'd get cheese and cabbages. Not a bad payoff really.

I don't know, I kinda like the idea of there being persistent characters in the game. Everything else seems to be very lucid, it's nice to have some permanence granted by the NPC's not dying though they may hate you as fast as they grow to like you.

Devoirs The Empress
    The Lordz Modding Collective
    "The LMC expects every modder to do his Duty" - not by Lord Nelson
    "Blow it out your arse." - Halie Satanus
    The Eagle Standard

Well I wouldn't mind them dying off, but for now it's nice since I'm still getting the feel for the new features. Got real down on my luck so I decide what the hell raid a village or two and a couple of them spoke up heh... so I stopped as I really do need them right now and don't want them bailing on me just yet. Although I've lost a couple and later recovered them in various taverns I had to seek them out again. At then you will think a little about jumping into a fight you can't handle.

But as far as the other faction NPCs go, well I'm not far enough to say in this version, but it always bothered me that I killed Regos twice and he kept coming back!

HEHE
    realy random people spawn in the four ways in like
    merchants, vetern fighters, king gareth, lords daughters and stuff like that
    and who is awali :S

Quote Originally Posted by Hospitallers Kane View Post
    HEHE
    realy random people spawn in the four ways in like
    merchants, vetern fighters, king gareth, lords daughters and stuff like that
    and who is awali :S

You must be playing Band of Warriors mod with Holy Bandit mini mod pack right?

no how do i do that its just holy bandit

explain how i could install both
    please

Holy bandit is a mini mod so it should work with vanilla or Band of Warriors as it was intended for.

Yoda Twin's Avatar Vicarius

I love owning enemy lords who mess with my castle fief(I'm Vaegir and its Rybieult Castle) I've killed so many Nords now that its starting to get annoying and the other day they assaulted it with 45 men while I had 100 men in the castle they must be cocky.
    Minister for Home Affairs of the Commonwealth v Zentai [2012] HCA 28 per Heydon J at [75]

Analysis should not be diverted by reflections upon the zeal with which the victors at the end of the Second World War punished the defeated for war crimes. The victors were animated by the ideals of the Atlantic Charter and of the United Nations. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was about to peep over the eastern horizon. But first, they wanted a little hanging.