Thread: Classic Battles!!!!

Icon6 Classic Battles!!!!

This will be a thread where people can save their classic battles in kingdoms grand campaign mod and share them. All you have to do is save the game before you go into a battle, and then pack it into a RAR file and attach it in this thread.

Well here is my first classic battle playing version 3. You must fight for the Teutonic Order against 2 armies of Denmark. I just won a battle at Visby and landed near Kalmar to retake it. Can you get the job done? or will you lose this epic battle? Post your results here please! For the Teutonic Order!!

BATTLE SAVE 1

TEUTONIC ORDER V DENMARK

To play this save game place the file SAV in your SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod\saves folder.

EDIT: In the save game above the battle starts you off on top a hill. To avoid this advantage position your army on the extreme right of the map like I did for a better balanced battle.

thanks,
    Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; May 24, 2008 at 07:30 AM.

Default Re: Classic Battles!!!!

If anyone contributes a saved battle to this thread I will post it in the OP with a screen shot and make a preview for it. You will also recieve a +rep if it is a truly classic battle!

best wishes
    Dave