Thread: Tree

Frédéric Chopin's Avatar Decanus

Default Tree

After charging into an army of Nords, I was having trouble finding the location of an archer who had been shooting me. Riding around, I noticed my men crowded around the base of a tree full of Nords. Unable to get them down after running out of arrows, I was forced to retreat from the battle and attack again. Am I the only one this has happened to?

Default Re: Tree

I once spawned in the same way as this Nord. Well known bug.
    "Romans not only easily conquered those who fought by cutting, but mocked them too. For the cut, even delivered with force, frequently does not kill, when the vital parts are protected by equipment and bone. On the contrary, a point brought to bear is fatal at two inches; for it is necessary that whatever vital parts it penetrates, it is immersed. Next, when a cut is delivered, the right arm and flank are exposed. However, the point is delivered with the cover of the body and wounds the enemy before he sees it."

- Flavius Vegetius Renatus (in Epitoma Rei Militari, ca. 390)

Paul d's Avatar Praepositus

yeah, I've got a whole army of Rhodoks up there...

took me a while to figure out what the hell my horse archers were shooting at...

This just happed to me the other day I was able to jump out the trees though. I posted a screen of some tree horses in the screenies thread.