Thread: Sicilian Vespers patches

Default Sicilian Vespers patches

Dear all,
    I have just re-installed MTW2 on my computer, having deleted it long ago to come back and play RTW/EB and RTWBI/IBFD. However, I thought that it may be time to try again MTW2, of course not as is (I just can't play it as I find it just too ahistorical to be of any fun) but to play SV and BC.
    However, I am unable to understand which SV fixes I should use for SV and where to find them for download (my understanding is MTW2, patch 2, then patch 3, then SV 2.5, SV Hotfix 1.1, then yes or no SV Hotfix 2.2, then any other fix or patch?).
    Thank you very much for your support, and sorry for my English,
    Yours,
    FFJean

Default Re: Sicilian Vespers patches

You should be able to find everything you need here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showp...74&postcount=1

[EDIT]

HotFix 3 has been uploaded.
    Last edited by SicilianVespers; May 23, 2008 at 09:11 AM.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi SV I don't know if i have thanked you before but if i haven't thank you for your great work on your Sicilian Vespers 2.5 mod. I downloaded it when it first came out and everything about it was what i look for in a mod.Also it was very challenging as i only play on VH/VH. I have a quick question i was just curious to know if they are going to be any more versions of SV mod series in the future or have you decided to go in a different direction?.Thanks once again for your all your Fantastic work
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

Quote Originally Posted by WarMachine0505 View Post
    Hi SV I don't know if i have thanked you before but if i haven't thank you for your great work on your Sicilian Vespers 2.5 mod. I downloaded it when it first came out and everything about it was what i look for in a mod.Also it was very challenging as i only play on VH/VH. I have a quick question i was just curious to know if they are going to be any more versions of SV mod series in the future or have you decided to go in a different direction?.Thanks once again for your all your Fantastic work

The next release will be Kingdoms only, and will include two more campaigns (5 different era Campaigns total) :

The Darkage Campaign: "The Heirs of Charlemagne" 896 AD

The High Era Campaign: "Stupor Mundi" 1212 AD

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

Sweeeeet! That sounds great. I''l' stay tuned to your progress.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

Dear SicilianVespers,
    Thank you very much for the link. When you say for HotFix3 it is a "cumulative HotFix", does it mean that I need to install only this "HotFix 3" that includes Hotfixes 1 & 2?
    Thanks again, I am looking forward to playing this mod!
    Best regards,
    FFJean

Quote Originally Posted by FFJean View Post
    Dear SicilianVespers,
    Thank you very much for the link. When you say for HotFix3 it is a "cumulative HotFix", does it mean that I need to install only this "HotFix 3" that includes Hotfixes 1 & 2?
    Thanks again, I am looking forward to playing this mod!
    Best regards,
    FFJean

Yes, all you need to do is install SV 2.5 and HotFix 3.

Dear SicilianVespers,
    Thank you.
    FFJean

Quote Originally Posted by SicilianVespers View Post
    The next release will be Kingdoms only, and will include two more campaigns (5 different era Campaigns total) :

The Darkage Campaign: "The Heirs of Charlemagne" 896 AD

The High Era Campaign: "Stupor Mundi" 1212 AD
    how long does it take the next version?

i am sure it will be awesome

It shouldn't be too much longer. I just need to do the family trees for the Darkage, and do some more testing.

loet66's Avatar Senator

Hi,

I'm waiting with impatience the next version, with this promising DarkAge (SV 2.7 ??).

Cheers,

loet66

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Internal SV 2.7 was a few month ago (January 2008). The upcoming release will be a huge step forward compared to SV 2.5, in all aspects.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 26, 2008 at 01:12 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    Internal SV 2.7 was a few month ago (January 2008). The upcoming release will be a huge step forward compared to SV 2.5, in all aspects.
    wow i very looking foward to it btw it will be for kingdoms?

loet66's Avatar Senator

Hi Giovi,

Yes, It will be for Kingdoms.

loet66

i have installed Sicilian Vespers 2.0. i want the high and renaissance eras. is that in 2.5? is that what i should get and is there any patches/ other i need to get to get those eras.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknasty View Post
    i have installed Sicilian Vespers 2.0. i want the high and renaissance eras. is that in 2.5? is that what i should get and is there any patches/ other i need to get to get those eras.
    You will need the Kingdoms expansion, and the latest version is Chivalry II: The Sicilian Vespers 3.0.

SV 2.5 has a beta Renaissance, but no High era.