Hello,

I have just released the update to VanillaMod bringing it to version 0.92. This version now also includes the 2H animations fixes that I released a few hours ago and much more.

Mod details:
This modification fixes numerous trait and ancillary bugs that were left unfixed in Medieval II: Total War in addition to
rebalancing all unit stats to make for more enjoyable battle experiences where cavalry is still powerful but not overpowering.
It also improves strategy map and battlefield map AI behavior to some extent in that the AI will field larger armies, more varied forces,
and higher quality soldiers and less artillery, although you will come across some rare siege trains at times. As if this was not enough,
the way missions work has been improved, tooltips enhanced, the guild system has been revisited, victory conditions for each faction individualized, and several
game mechanics such as birth and marriage rates have been improved.
To provide you with further enhanced gameplay, the AI will receive a number of florins a turn for each settlement they own up to a certain cap, so it stays
challenging but not overpowering.
Lastly, the frequency at which rebels spawn has been reduced but concurrently, rebels will be a lot more active in building and recruitment and troops have a higher chance to go rebel.

Download Link: Click (43.4 MB)
Forum Link:
Click
Readme:
Click

Version 0.93 will be released once the large map is completed.

As I do not frequent TWC as often, if you need to contact me regarding my modification, please do so at the VanillaMod forum or generally at totalwar.org.