Thread: London and Oxford

cankles's Avatar Semisalis

Default London and Oxford

Hey, I am going to be in London for a week, and then I am going to be on the Oxford campus for four days. Where should I go, and what should I do? All suggestions welcome.
    I love Sweaty Pudding.

(\ /)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Sharpe's Company's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: London and Oxford

Don't go, I wouldn't bother wasting your time.

London is the least British place to visit, You'll see more immigrants than plain old English Folk. An as for Oxford, Please, That place is full of toffs and they'll shake your hand then rob you at the cards table.

Better off visiting a real English place like Grimsby, Morecombe or even Mansfield. People there treat you will respect and show good hospitality unlike in the south east where, How shall i say, Only care how big your wallet is

cankles's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: London and Oxford

I would take your advice, and I understand what you are saying, but I don't have a choice. I am hitching a ride with my dad who has a business trip. Believe me, I would rather be in the Yorkshire area. But considering I can't, what should I do?

And anywhere in Europe is exotic to an American, so I will be all right. I don't keep my wallet in my pocket when I travel anyway.
    I love Sweaty Pudding.

(\ /)
    (O.o)
    (> <)