Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Real Horses Project

Default Re: Real Horses Project

Downloading now, looks wonderful. Thank you for your hard work

EDIT: download cut off half way, now seems to be some problem with the download file.
    Last edited by Point Blank; July 25, 2008 at 11:41 AM.

Hy, but where is the link for download please?

!!!!ohh in the 1ºst page....!!!!! i go to download now and tester this night,.... if my wife she want i life in peaceeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by Argent Usher; July 25, 2008 at 01:59 PM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Down loading now!!!!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

The mod is good! But i have some things that would look better to me... for example some horses look to "orange", so it doesnt seem realistic.. i have some screens, maybe you could make the "orange" horse colour more brown or darken it some more... for the rest its nice if you play vanilla but if you use SS 6.1 the colors of each faction bards doesnt match, these are just some suggestions keep up the good work

they look to orange

these look good imo
    Last edited by Gspot88; July 25, 2008 at 10:37 PM.

Argent Usher's Avatar [sɪθlɔ:d]

Quote Originally Posted by Gspot88 View Post
    The mod is good! But i have some things that would look better to me... for example some horses look to "orange", so it doesnt seem realistic.. i have some screens, maybe you could make the "orange" horse colour more brown or darken it some more... for the rest its nice if you play vanilla but if you use SS 6.1 the colors of each faction bards doesnt match, these are just some suggestions keep up the good work

they look to orange

these look good imo

The "orange" color comes by lightsource of the engine, try another custom battle with different day times and/or locations.
    You can see also a difference and the effect of the light source if you have look at both sides (light and shadow) or by turning the unit.

I have only re textured the horses, atm the rest is all vanilla as saddles, harness and armor.

BTW The horses of second picture are MADTAO's work.

THX for your support and have a good ride.

Regards A.U.
    Last edited by Argent Usher; July 26, 2008 at 01:33 AM. Reason: add more explanations
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.” Edgar Allan Poe

The result is more than exelent!!!!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Argent Usher....fantastic effort on these skins. I can say the Scottish skins look great and will be included in my mod which I'm releasing on 01AUG! Thanks mate...rep for you!

Laetus

it seems GREAT! Thanks for your hard work, buddy.

i must say this is one of my fav mods (addons) here in twc
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

awesome work+rep
    now we need real people project
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

The new textures add a new level of detail and immersion that one would not have expeced by such a seemingly small detail,but when put into practice it completely changes the atmosphere of the cavalry charge!!excellent work indeed!!

i have a question.

how can i use this mod in BC MOD.

BC haven't file "mount"

Argent Usher's Avatar [sɪθlɔ:d]

First BIG THX to the community for your support - the REAL HORSES has more than 1000 downloads.

Another BIG THX to all mod teams for implementing the REAL HORSES in their mods. It's a great honor and compliment for my work.

@Himitu

Yes it's possible but a little bit tricky because in BC all unit files are organized in faction folders and not organized in unit types folders.
    Perhaps the BC team will ask for a permission of use and in the next BC version you can also have the REAL HORSES like the DLV fan's.
    ATM i have not time left for a special RH version for BC only SRY.

Regards A.U.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.” Edgar Allan Poe

I just saw the white horses with the DLV turks faction and they look so pretty, great work!

Funny thing, one of the first bugreports we had in DLV after implementing your horses was a guy who said that the knights on top of the horses look so bland now

Under the benevolent guidance of jimkatalanos

Quote Originally Posted by Argent Usher View Post

@Himitu

Yes it's possible but a little bit tricky because in BC all unit files are organized in faction folders and not organized in unit types folders.
    Perhaps the BC team will ask for a permission of use and in the next BC version you can also have the REAL HORSES like the DLV fan's.
    ATM i have not time left for a special RH version for BC only SRY.

Regards A.U.
    I'm waiting

thanks for your work.so beautiful they are.

Campidoctor

Real Camels please......

The horses look great for cataphractoi...

Those black stalions are my favorite!

B. Ward's Avatar ★★★★ RockNRolla ★★★★

Horse textures really bring out my units. Awesome job A.U.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by B. Ward View Post
    Horse textures really bring out my units. Awesome job A.U.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    From what mod are those wonderfull knights?