Thread: Rules for DLV Submods

Default Rules for DLV Submods

General rules for inlcuding submods into DLV:

1. If you use other stuff from other modders always ask for their permission and respect their answers (positive or negative)

2. Give nice credits if you can use other stuff from other modders

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Default Re: Rules for DLV Submods

Deus Lo Vult my favorite mod of all games and mods series total options!I shoveled the entire expanse of the Internet and compiled all of which are only left with the material of the mod and submodal this game!going to start to create a new version of Deus Lo Vult 7!Join all loving and wanting to continue this mod!Please help me in the creative work!I can say that the new version will be with the extended card only Old world!with navigable rivers!will be in addition to the previous script will be new scripts!and as every year, will be described events!it will only historical company!
    Ask all who still have some materials for fashion Deus Lo Vult namely
    BB2.48Update03 (or 6.3 beta2или3) and BB 3.06 and to him the translation in Russian language
    Norwegian Registry II overhaul Mod
    SET SYMBOL
    Property Moors project [RMP] v2.0
    1180 Kingdom of Jerusalem mini-mod (version BB2.47Update02)
    text overhaul Mod (v0.93 beta)
    DLV 2D Graphics improvement Project series
    improving Building project [BiP] v.04
    perhaps the whole mini collection of submodul DLV MMC v6.2.4
    without this material, I will be difficult to create a mod!I must be aware of all both old and new the latest achievements in this fashion and all submodes!
    Thanks in advance!all!and who will support and who will condemn!