Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BoA3 - Suggestions/Ideas/Answers for v3 (Obsolete)

Default Re: BoA3 - Suggestions/Ideas/Answers for v3

at the options,but i think that there is a problem if too many troops are on the battlefield

Quote Originally Posted by XuanDao View Post
    How do you guys increase the number of your troops in a single group? Usually the total number is 54 units so my question is how to expand the units to 100 or 200 or more if possible? could someone please help me? Thank you
    There are two ways:
    - The first one is: go to options--> Video --> Advanced options --> Unit size. There, you have Small, Normal, Large, Huge. The max number of soldiers you'll have is 300 per unit. However, the number of soldiers per unit depends on the definitions of the unit at the export_descr_unit.txt.

- Editing the export_descr_unit.txt: the file is into data folder. Once you have opened the file, you have to look for the unit you want to modify (warning: the names of the units may not be the same as those shown in the game). Go to line "soldier" of the corresponding unit, and you'll have:

soldier unit_model, soldiers, extras, mass (,radius,height)

Just modify the number of soldiers and that's it. You'll be modifying the number of soldiers for normal-size armies. Large size = x2 normal; huge = x4 normal.

Note that in this way, you'll have to modify each unit you want to be bigger, and your game will not be compatible with other people's, so that you'll not be able to play online. Also, you'll have to restart your campaign.
    There are none so enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

ruthless's Avatar Semisalis

The battles seem to lag as I scroll along, Many units look like Vanilla units from a distance, Change battle speeches so I dont hear the general talk about Romans and Carthaginians... just some of the things you could/should (must) consider/fix/DO!

hi, ive been playing your mod for a week and i have some suggestions for the upcoming v3

1. i recommend u to change the menu background with shogun total war menu background cause its a lot better

2. could u please make all units have the clans flag on their back cause thats make the game more realistic

3. can u make the heros for the game? like tadakatsu honda, ieyasu tokugawa, etc. can u make them look like the samurai warriors game cause that can make the game more interesting

maybe thats all i can suggests to u.
    im sorry im not too good with english. keep up the good work!

when BOA 3 is released?if release proposal for link mediafire,megaup or RapidShare should not for link filefront.I can not dowload by filefront because IP of Vietnam banned do not for dowload anymore.You can also for link RapidShare.I see really good link RapidShare for you or You can also for link mediafire arbitrary you or for more link like Nusantara Total War also.I support This mod

When will Mod BOA 3 this be released?

any Iranian factions ??????????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatta Optima Maxima View Post
    So you have reached the "NANANANANA I AM NOT LIZTENING, YOU ARE WRONG" phase. Just a couple of posts back you were bragging about how the Persians lost because of their inferiority, now you're saying you don't care?
    BOM to Kakabis
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=484498
    my AAR, please check it out

Quote Originally Posted by the persian Immortal View Post
    any Iranian factions ??????????????????
    BoA 3 could be considered as dead. Anyway I think Iran is a little bit too far away from the actual campaign map .

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    BoA 3 could be considered as dead. Anyway I think Iran is a little bit too far away from the actual campaign map .
    Iran is a Part of asia with old and awesome history both in military and in economy .

by the way this mod is about asia right so it's best to have all asian factins
    So you have reached the "NANANANANA I AM NOT LIZTENING, YOU ARE WRONG" phase. Just a couple of posts back you were bragging about how the Persians lost because of their inferiority, now you're saying you don't care?
    BOM to Kakabis

Quote Originally Posted by the persian Immortal View Post
    Iran is a Part of asia with old and awesome history both in military and in economy .

by the way this mod is about asia right so it's best to have all asian factins
    Asia is pretty large, isn't it ? . No, actually BoA is focused on Japan, with only some factions which have a common History with it.

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    Asia is pretty large, isn't it ? . No, actually BoA is focused on Japan, with only some factions which have a common History with it.
    1. yes asia is really big .

2.haha nice the japanese were cool to but i'm not intrested in their history so a good reason to not play this mod for me
    BOM to Kakabis

when will BOA V3 be released?Should be added military the Manchu dynasty to for 2 dynasty this compete together facilitate for JAPAN
    invasion

I think this thread is useless because we could consider BoA 3 as abandoned. Closed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123