Thread: BI still need a patch?

Default BI still need a patch?

In the installation instructions, it says if BI is installed you probably only need the 1.6 patch, does this mean if all I've done is installed BI I should be fine simply installing this right away, or need to get another patch?

Default Can't click imperial campaign

As soon as I click imperial campaign it just says, click a selection??

Default Re: BI still need a patch?

Just install the BI 1.6 patch:

http://www.softwarepatch.com/games/r...barbarian.html

and then RS into your RTW folder

**RS Dev Team***Reciprocal Repper!* RIP Calvin- you will be missed

Default Re: Can't click imperial campaign

You have not installed in the correct place, so likewise the files are not in correct place, uninstall rome and the mod, then Install it to c:/ProgramFiles/Activision or The Creative Assembly/Rome-Totalwar/

Now it will work.

Worm's Avatar Bravo

I think you just installed it in the wrong place. You should install it in C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome total war. NOT the data folder

EDIT: Martin beat me

Well apparently my last install didn't work so I'm trying again. I'll install 1.6 this time too. It says to install in to the BI folder, so I don't simply install it in the RTW folder this time? Instead i install it to the BI one? Last time I tried whenever I tried to click imperial campaign it kept telling me to select something. (I tried both BI and RTW)

I didn't install it into the data folder, that's exactly where I installed it. This time, I'm trying to run it with BI though, so do I need to install it somewhere else ?

Squid's Avatar Opifex
    Patrician Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

I merged your two threads, though it didn't work as expected. Don't make multiple threads for related topics, it makes the forum messy and unreadable. I'm also moving this to the technical help as this is a help thread not a main forum thread.
    Under the patronage of Roman_Man#3, Patron of Ishan
    Click for my tools and tutorials
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

Squid's Avatar Opifex
    Patrician Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Please read the installation instruction in main installer thread. It says install it into your RTW forlder NOT the data folder, if you install into the data folder it breaks things.
    Under the patronage of Roman_Man#3, Patron of Ishan
    Click for my tools and tutorials
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein