Thread: Proficiencies

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Icon5 Proficiencies

What is the max number for any kind of weapon proficiency?At some files I've seen that it's 420.Could anyone confirm that? Also other than using the weapon quite quickly you're proficient at,did any of you guys spot any significant improvement about damage,or accuracy(eg. archery proficiency)
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Proficiencies

Not sure, but with Archery you can aim longer before the aiming circle thing (sorry english is not my native language) expands when you have higher proficiency in it

Using import, I think the maximum allowed is like 699. However, it's possible to go higher than this with the module system. Some ONR super units have weapon proficiencies in the 800s

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by allthesedamnnamesaretaken View Post
    Using import, I think the maximum allowed is like 699. However, it's possible to go higher than this with the module system. Some ONR super units have weapon proficiencies in the 800s

Thanks a lot for the answer.In vanilla is the limit also 699? I found out last night that 420 limit was not true,since my archery had improved to 425 and exceeded the limit(which I actually thought was the limit).

Also another question,with 425 archery it's fast enough,the whole process.The drawing of the bow and shooting it.Let's suppose I improve it to,say 600 will I be able to spot a significant change about the speed of the animation?

Personally I think 800 weapon proficiencies for any unit is a bit extreme.

@Sabaku No Gaara- Thank you for your input.
    Shine on you crazy diamond...