Thread: A princess question

Default A princess question

Just a quick question regarding princesses.

Prior to installing this mod i hadn't played MTW2 for ages so i forget if this is a feature of the game generally or a mod feature so forgive me if its a stupid question.

I have a princess who just reached maturity and im sending her off to find a husband now, the next turn two more princesses reached 16 and should have spawned as agents but they haven't. Their picture has changed in the family tree from the child picture to the 'generic adult female' picture that random brides get.

They are both now 17 and still haven't appeared, is this normal or a bug?

Default Re: A princess question

That sounds like a bug, please tell me what faction you played as and I will look over the descr_strat.txt to see if there are any errors in the family tree.

thanks
    Dave

Bob the Insane's Avatar Semisalis

I don't think it is a bug, at least not in the mod... The vanilla game does this to...

Once the campaign matures and you have a significant number of family members running around your princesses stop appearing as units. You still the the marriage offers for them, but they don't appear...

At least, i think that is how it works...

Loha4's Avatar Foederatus

As far as I know princesses are only the daughters of faction leaders and faction heirs and not other members of the royal family... perhaps thats your problem?

IrbthePictishBerserker's Avatar Libertus
    Denver CO, though I wish it were Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Loha4 View Post
    As far as I know princesses are only the daughters of faction leaders and faction heirs and not other members of the royal family... perhaps thats your problem?
    Yes, it is. Only daughters of the king or prince can become princesses.