Thread: M&B questions

Default M&B questions

I just bought the beta on Friday and been playing alot. I have a few questions.

After becoming a Lord for the Nords, all I do is follow this Lord or that Lord on a campaign. I take a detour to kill a few bandits, maybe ride around and loot a village and I get yelled at and disbanded from the army suffering a popularity hit.

My question: Is this what I'm going to do the rest of the game if I stay with the nords? The big battles are fun I admit, but holding the space bar waiting for a siege gets boring.

I have a vassal and I'm currently building a watch tower. I took an ungarissoned castle, but the King gave it to someone else! Whats up with that? Does my renown have to be higher? its at 220 now, at level 16.

What do the higher AI difficulties do? I'm on average now..

Will I ever have 400 men in my army? I have 45 now. Thats alot of levels....

I must say riding thru an enemy army slashing those foot soilders is just fun. I'm just beginning to get ok at combat. Good stuff.

Thanks in advance for answers!!

Default Re: M&B questions

I believe that if you continue to increase your leadership, charisma, and renown then you will continue to increase your party size.

As for your other questions, are you a full Lord or merely a merc. capt. ? It seems like you're a full lord, so I'm not sure why you'd not keep the castle if you have a fief as well. I know that as a merc capt. you cannot own any fiefs or castles on your own accord (though I believe someone has found a way around this on the official forums) until you have become a full vassel to the king.

If you take up with one of the claimants then you're able to give out your own castles and cities as you capture them.

To leave your king you need to renounce your oath to him I believe.

Devoirs The Empress
    The Lordz Modding Collective
    "The LMC expects every modder to do his Duty" - not by Lord Nelson
    "Blow it out your arse." - Halie Satanus
    The Eagle Standard

Default Re: M&B questions

Thanks Empress Meg!

+ rep for your troubles.