Thread: Mini-Mods Discussion

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Mini-Mods Discussion

I was respectfully wondering if the BC team would authorize mini-mods for BC at this point. I know this was the case upon release, and was wondering if anything has changed. If so; here's a vehicle for discussion.

If this comes off as anotherspam thread, I apologize in advance.

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Mini-Mods Discussion

@ Dead*Man*Wilson Nice Sig.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

For now, the choice is no mini mods.

Working on Broken Crescent has taken a lot of time by the team as well as our community contributors, whom it may be said we've kept in the loop and worked with diligently. As a result there's a lot of time, energy, and creativity invested in this product we've all worked on with a relatively shared vision in mind. Mini mods would in most cases not run counter to such a vision, but they would interfere with it given that vision is still being molded. It may seem like we are taking our work too seriously, but an incredible amount of time has to be put into this - Mirage had to disappear so much this past school year because the previous had left him in trouble with how much time he had to invest in the mod.

The work on the mod's been a team effort, and since this team is alive and well we don't feel it necessary for there to be mini mods.

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiga View Post
    For now, the choice is no mini mods.

Working on Broken Crescent has taken a lot of time by the team as well as our community contributors, whom it may be said we've kept in the loop and worked with diligently. As a result there's a lot of time, energy, and creativity invested in this product we've all worked on with a relatively shared vision in mind. Mini mods would in most cases not run counter to such a vision, but they would interfere with it given that vision is still being molded. It may seem like we are taking our work too seriously, but an incredible amount of time has to be put into this - Mirage had to disappear so much this past school year because the previous had left him in trouble with how much time he had to invest in the mod.

The work on the mod's been a team effort, and since this team is alive and well we don't feel it necessary for there to be mini mods.

Well said. I agree totally with what you wrote. I appreciate individuals like yourself and others who continue to to enhance the overall quality of the MTW 2 Series and give PC gamers like myself and others such great additions to a great game. I wish you and your team Good luck in your current and any future en devours that you undertake. I eagerly await your next edition to the BC Mod Series.
    Last edited by Logik; May 04, 2008 at 11:53 PM.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Fair enough. Your hard work is deeply respected and appreciated.
    Last edited by Dead*Man*Wilson; May 05, 2008 at 12:02 AM.