Thread: a few small bugs

DeaDBolT's Avatar Decanus

Default a few small bugs

I encountered several small bugs in my new game as the Cumans( kievan Rus kept crashing, check my other thread)

1) as soon as my cool shaman looking priests reach a certain piety level their unit card picture changes to that of a catholic priest. which sort of kills the atmosphere of being a Pagan.

2) My Archers have a huge delay before firing after i order them to do so, mostly they dont fire at all...I'm guessing this started happening after i installed "Realistic archery and Javelins 1.3"
    But im not too sure so ill post it here. Sometimes switching between manual firing and automatic firing helps.

I think i had some more in mind, as soon as i remember them ill post those too.

EDIT: i discovered its got nothing to do chimera's mod, for some reason fire arrows are justa no go until you fire a normal volley first and then switch to fire arrows.

I remembered another one:

3) It is impossible for the player to ignite wood with fire archers, but the AI's archer's seem to turn my siege towers into kindling that way in no time...it could a feature to give the AI an edge or something but it just doesnt feel right, like the AI is cheating again...
    Last edited by DeaDBolT; May 01, 2008 at 05:51 PM.