Thread: A request for an agemod

Vindahl's Avatar Citizen

Default A request for an agemod

First and foremost... This is not a "lets gather all things and put it in SS" kind of thread...
    I have just noticed that there in the mod DLV, is a mod mixed in, which allow your characters to die of natural causes in the age between 50 and 110, instead of having all your people die at the age of '62...
    Do anyone know if this is possible to mix into SS, and how? Tried to look for the original age mod, but couldnt find it...
    And is this even something you other people miss in SS?
    Under the Patronage of deRougemont.
    Belonging to the House of Wilpuri.

Default Re: A request for an agemod

The file I have uploaded makes the death of Characters random. They could become a 100 years old, but could also die in their early 30's.

Extract the file into your SS6/data folder. Backup the old one first and please tell me what you think of it.

Have fun!
    Artifex
    Under the patronage of King Kong
    Proud patron of y2day and yelowdogg23

ah awesomeness man!!
    Think,and thou art faithful

Vindahl
    This had been looked at, but the thought was that if people spend ages developing their characters, it kind off bum's them out if they die off early. In fact there are more request to increase the age at which characters die off. Currently they shoudl die off somewhere between 60 and 105 (barring battle).

To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer.
    Paul Ehrlich